Chap 1: we got to know each other

Blindly love

They were kids

 

they were only 9 years old.

 

He was the shy type, the one that will be pushed and banned from the playground because he was different ; long body, blond curly hair and a not so common-like-life. yet he was so optimist and loved his life the way it was.

 

he was living with his grandpa as far as he can remember, and for fact the boy enjoyed his grandpa 's presence, it felt warm and family. he didn't know big things about his parents.

he knew that they died together in a car crush. even so he didn't get the chance to see them, talk to them or feel their warmth, he still miss them sometimes . he thinks life is too harsh and unfair, why were the  things  and all people he wabted   taken away  from him?? why was he not allowed to know how it felt like to have a mother to kiss away your fears at night and a dad that hugs you when he came home, to play with you and teach , punish him and yell at him?

 

christmas was a sour and painful memory for him , waking up was hard .. cold breakfasts and little notes left by his grandpa -it's not that he dislikes him but he needs parents at that age more than an olderly that the younger pity so he behaves to not bother him since his health is not the best-

 

he couldn't take that anymore .

 

and what is more unbearable was his classmates bulling him everyday all the time .

 

 

it was the case until one day, a cute , white with rounded eyes guy who looked like a prince in tails came to him and helped him stand up after shouting at the other boys to stop bothering his "friend" the shorter lend his hand to the taller who took it with pleasure, a wild smile taking place on his face.

 

" my name is byun baekhyun!! call me baekie" anounced the white prince proudly

 

" park chanyeol " let out the taller while industing his clothes.

 

" Yeollieee, lets be friends ok?? ummh umh?? " asked the cute prince with agyeo.

 

"I ..I don't mind that , nice to meet you baekie!! "

 

"Nice to meet you Yeollie " said the now new friends, bowing in 90 degree

 

Then hand in hand they went playing together. from that day chanyeol life changed : he no more needed a dad to play with him , baekhyun played with him . he no more needed a mother to eat with him cause he shared his meals with baekhyun!! he forgot about his pain, he learned to love , he knew how it felt to be loved, how to smile because now he knew he could but mostly because baekhyun knew how to teach him all that.

 

He was  allowed to feel and experience feeling of having a friend and  almost a  normal life