Final :D

Candy Shop

 

 

Minhyuk : *glare*

Me : What?

Minhyuk : I’m gonna kill you for doing that to my Kwon baby *referring to Bangdae story*

Me : I’M SORRRYYY *runaway*

 

.:Candy Shop:.

 

Yukwon had been watching this man who had been wondering around the candy store for almost an hour. He finally approached Yukwon.

 

"I had been looking around for delicious candy but everything looked delicious. Why don’t you recommend the very delicious candy?"

Yukwon stood there biting his lips, "I think... This one or maybe this one! No. This one look delicious too but I think this?" he keep pointing one after another candy.

 

Minhyuk looked at him, "you really work here?" Yukwon nodded his head. "Then, you should know the most delicious candy here instead of pointing around."

"I don’t know. I never tried."

"But you supposed to taste it before you sold it --'"

 

"I know right," Yukwon sighed. "What was that supposed to mean?"

 

"I work in this store because I freaking love candy. Well, we all know the candy need to be taste so we could sold the most delicious one but here I don’t even know what it taste of all the candy here," Minhyuk just stare at him.

 

"Our big boss is different! He is meanie," Yukwon whispers to Minhyuk hoping no one heard that. "He told us to never eat or taste all of this candy for free. If we want it, we must buy it ourselves. To be more specific, what he meant was, if the customer asks something just say it’s all delicious. We are force liars."

 

"You said you love candies. Why don’t you just buy it?"

 

"Why do I work for? To earn money. I’m not from that super rich family. As much as I love candy I couldn’t spend just to buy this expensive candy here. I can only hold them and taste them with my own imagination. The only candy I had taste the front one at the counter, the cheaper one but even that still considered a little expensive for me," he snorted. Minhyuk nodded in understantment.

 

"So does the front candy that you had tried delicious?"

"Yes! I can sure that because I did eat it. No one bought it because it was the cheapest. Usually the cheaper one is the most delicious!"

 

Minhyuk goes front and bought a bundle of the lollipop. Yukwon went to the counter as Minhyuk wanted to pay for it, "Are you candy lovers too?" he asked. Minhyuk shook his head, "Nah~ for someone. I do a candy lover but not really."

"Somehow you look familiar."

"I did? I hope that person was handsome," Minhyuk joke Yukwon laughed, "Thank you for coming sir," he wave at him. "One customer gone, two more to go," he looked at the customers still inside there.

 

Since that day, Minhyuk keep coming to the store buying each different types of candy every day. Each type of candies he would buy a lot of it. Today he bought two huge “love” lollipops. "She may be a candy freak.. I think. You keep buying it every day, rich man" Yukwon teased as Minhyuk pay for the candy. "Yes, even though he tried to hold it."

 

"He? So she is he!" Minhyuk nodded. "Come back tomorrow?" Yukwon asked sending Minhyuk out. "No, today is my last day here."

 

"Really? Why?" Yukwon asked fidgeting a sad sound. "I need to be back to my country tomorrow."

"You are not from here?" Minhyuk smile shaking his head.

"Owhhh annyeong~ come here when you came to Korea again."

"I will," Minhyuk waved hoping to a taxi.

 

"I’m sure he does looked liked him," he shrugged going back into the shop.

 

The next day..

 

Yukwon just opened the shop when he got a medium blue size box.. He asked the delivery man from whom, he doesn’t know too.

 

Yukwon went to his changing room opening the box, it was full of candies! There is a letter.

 

"Hello my childhood chingu!

 

It’s me Minhyuk, Minhyuk hyung. Your Minhyuk hyung that leave you alone when you were 11 y.o to go to Japan. I hope the person that you think had resembles with me was myself ^^ to think about that, do you even remember me? You don’t look at all.

 

My dongsaeng, you had gotten bigger. You were darn small when I leave you, now looked, even your body is huge than me. What did your brother and umma gave you to eat? More candy? I’m glad you still haven’t change, your cheerful behavior, whining to stranger when you need the feel to whine, that eye smile of you, the most is…. your candy addicts. Don’t tell me you still asleep with your kitty blanket you big boy? Aigo~ you really haven’t changed. Just like when you still a child.

 

Actually, I never thought I would get to meet you again after 9 years I hadn’t meet you. My family and I were having holiday walking around the area when I saw you.

 

Right when I saw you I knew very well it was my kitten, yukwonnie and I follow you and found out you work there. Did you know how happy I am when I saw you?

 

When I entered your work I was darn excited knowing that we will meet again having to hug you again but instead I got you whining about your boss. Yah! What’s wrong with you! It’s me Minhyuk hyung!

 

But really, I don’t want to ruin the mood. You looked having fun whining at me haha so I just act out, keep going there and you still hasn’t realize me. *snort*

 

Are you really my childhood friend? Anyway kitty, the candy that I bought was actually for you. You know I’m not a good eater, I always bought extra one for you, collect it, wanting to give it to you when I came back to Japan. All in the box was candy from the store so you could taste it and doesn’t have to lie to the customers anymore.

 

I hope we can meet again and by that time you MUST know me already you idiot."

 

 

Yukwon pout mumbling "Minhyuk er" all over again. How could Minhyuk do this to him? He really thought he was "Minhyuk hyung" that he knew but holding back himself because Minhyuk doesn’t seem to know him too.

 

He should have just told him! Yukwon had been waiting for this moment! He had been waiting to meet Minhyuk praying every night hoping to meet Minhyuk again. To hug him again liked they usually do, sleep with him, cuddling in Minhyuk warm body, those kisses that usual thing for them already. He misses that hyung of his.

 

He clutched the box tightly in his chest. "You idiot er Lee Minhyuk," he cursed wiping the tears away before start to get to work with lots of serious of curses for Minhyuk. Its Christmas day he should be happy, smiling liked crazy knowing he would get a candy from his brother as present every Christmas, not cursing.

 

A ring bell indicating someone is coming.

 

The boys placed the candy on the counter. Yukwon doesn’t even bother to look up still cursing Minhyuk under his breath. "What are you talking about, Yukwonnie?" Yukwon looked up to see Minhyuk grinning.

 

"KYA-!!! MINHYUK HYUNG!" he jumped onto the counter hugging him tight resulting Minhyuk to fall down with Yukwon still on top of him hugging him tightly. Yukwon took no time kissing those lips of his Minhyuk, the lips that he hadn’t taste for a few years. Minhyuk kissed him back, hugging him just as tight as Yukwon.

 

"Annyeong chingu~" Minhyuk mumble through the kiss, slipping his tongue inside Yukwon.

 

-THE END-