From the start till now...

Memories stayed hidden but the past is revealed

You might want to hear Yiruma-Love me while reading this.

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

Sometimes I sit in my room wondering about the good and bad times I've had with Super Junior. The happiness, pain, exhaustion and also the joy I've shared with them. Wondering whether the sad times I've encountered were the one I have to face to survive, whether the pain I have had to continue moving forward and also the joy I have had to show that I have tried my best.

 

 The tears I cry for this family I've had over the past years made me realized that I shouldn't keep your tears away. Cry all the sadness and I would be able to stand up and be strong. Tears weren't meant to be hidden but to be shown and washed away with water. All the tears that I cried weren't meant that I've given up, no it meant that I want to keep away the pain inside of me and I want to continue to work hard for the surrounding people around me. For the members.. for my family... for my fans.. for my friends and for the one who hate us.

 

The anti fans were too much as I know. Yes, we might be critizised cause we are lacking in some parts and we are not as good as the others but still, don't they know that we have feelings? That we are humans like them too? Don't they know how hard is it to keep working even though you feel like you are giving up? Don't you know the pain of being hurt all over and trying to stand up? Don't they know that people can't be compared? Don't they know that people are different from others? Their style, their music, their group are different. It hurts to be compared to another group that is too different than you. It hurts a lot...

 

The tears could wash away all the sadness but the memories will stay inside forever. The memories of all we had done from the past till now. The good and the bad would still be remembered and kept deeply inside. It hurts so much yet happiness overcome the hurt cause it tells us that we overcome the pain and we still keep moving on, not locked under depression. The bad memories that happen can still give joy towards those who achieved more. The one that left us, we still remembered and we want to show that we still keep our name as the one that we had at first. The bad memories of pain, tears and hurt...

 

No one pov

Super Junior Car Accident

Super Junior members; Leeteuk, Eunhyuk, Shindong and Kyuhyun were invovled in a car accident in early Thursday morning. April 19 2007, The members finished recording KBS Kiss The Radio show. At 12:20 am.

 

On April 18th after coming home from Kiss the Radio program, four members of the Super Junior group, Shindong, Leeteuk, Kyuhyun, Eunhyuk, and two managers were involved in a car accident when the driver of the vehicle believed that one of the tires was deflated and attempted to change lanes, but lost control of the car. The van ran into the guard rail/medium on the driver’s side and skidded for about 30M+. At some point, the momentum caused the van to flip over on its right side.

 

The most injured members were Leeteuk and Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun sustained the most injuries as he was sitting behind the driver’s seat. He had a broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches/bruises. The fractured hip is bleeding and his broken ribs have come down on his lungs. He has already gone through tracheal resectional surgery to improve his breathing. They made a 1-2cm incision in his chest and inserted a tube so he can breathe better. He was slipping in an out of consciousness, and couldn’t really speak because of the shock. Doctors are speculating that he might have to be in the hospital for a few months.

 

Leeteuk had glass shards in his back, and had a successful surgery to remove them all. He also had a scratch near his eye and various cuts and bruises.

 

Shindong and Eunhyuk were the ones who sustained the least injuries.

 

Shindong managed to leave the accident with just cuts and bruises on his face and body. He was released from the hospital as a patient whereas Eunhyuk have glass shards in his back, and was said to have stitches.

 

Regarding schedules, all activities involving these four members have been cancelled. The cause of the accident was to be blamed on the driver's speeding.

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

The pain I've felt back then make me realize that I have survived and lived. That I have fight and won for my life. The scars proved and showed me that a battle I've faced is over and that I survived. The year of 2007 made me feel glad that the accident happen. That victory was proven and given to me. The pain and the tears of all the member gave me strength to lived and continue with them..  continue forward. 

 

The times were we joked about the accident still remains in me....

 

No one pov

After being released of the hospital..

 

"Kyuhyun ah, Are you a cat? They said that cat have nine lives. You survived one you left eight hahaha"

 

"Hyung! I am not a cat. I am just special unlike you ahhaha"

 

"Yah!!! You come back here!!!"

 

"Hahahaha!!"

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

The laughter that rings in the dorm made me realise that happiness we shared among each and everyone of us. The pain and sadness too, unfortunately...

 

Hankyung Termination

 

Tan Hangeng, a member of Super Junior and leader of Super Junior M filled a lawsuit against SME to terminate his contract as he felt that the 13-year contract was unlawful, overly restrictive and unfair. He also argued that he was forced to do things outside of his contract and refused sick leave which led to kidney illness and has since returned to China to pursue a solo career. On 21 December 2010 the Seoul Central District Court ruled in favor of Han, however a representative of SM Entertainment said that they will file an immediate appeal to reverse the decision.

 

On September 27, 2011, Han Geng's departure from Super Junior was made official when legal representatives of both Han Geng and S.M. Entertainment eventually released a statement stating, "Han Geng and S.M. Entertainment have amicably settled on a mutual agreement, and the lawsuit was able to come to a close after Han Geng submitted his 'Notice of Withdrawal of Appeal'

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

The times where good have suddenly turned bad made me realise that happiness was never long lasting. There will always be an interruption of all the good times. Where the bond breaks and where someone leaves. That is the one that hurts the most. Even the pain of the accident. When he said his last goodbyes.....

 

No one pov

 

"I am so sorry. I can't keep this up anymore. It hurts"

 

"Why? Hankyung.. Why didn't you tell us all you've been through? I thought we were a family. Secrets are never to be kept and deal alone. They are to be shared and help would be offered.."

 

"I am so sorry. I just can't handled it anymore..."

 

"Hankyung, just remember that you are still a Super Junior member even of you are not in SMTown. Just remember that if you start as a Super Junior member, you will forever remain as one."

 

"Thank you.. thank you.. I will remember it for all my life"

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

Although goodbye are not to be said, we still say them but one day we may think that why should we say it when the person that we missed is always with us.. in our heart. Goodbye are not meant to be said. They mean that one day, we will meet each other and happiness will be rejoiced. There are still the pain of leaving but not one, but 2....

 

No one pov

Kibum acting pursuits

 

Kim Kibum had stop taking part in Super Junior album after Sorry Sorry and Its You due to his acting pursuits. He will not be participating in Bonamana or any further Super Junior activities until further notice, as he would be focusing on his acting career.

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

Even though he still leaves us for his dream, we still respect it since he is also a Super Junior member in heart.The second goodbye was given too...

 

No one pov

 

"Hyung.. Sorry its my dream and I... I want to achieved my dreams"

 

"Its okay Kibum ah. Like Hankyung, please remember that you are still a Super Junior member in everybody's heart. Its your decision. We can't stop what you want. Just remember.. You start as a Super Junior member, you always are a Super Junior member. We respect your decision and we hope you will achieved it just like you did for the group"

 

"Thank you.. I am sorry.."

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

The bond in Super Junior will still be intact even if we are at different places.Even though there is also a second goodbye, there is also an enlistment that we can't stop.

 

Enlistment of Kangin and Heechul

 

Kim Young woon and Kim Heechul will be off to enlistment for the army training. Their activities will be stopped and continued after 2 years of training.

 

Kyuhyun pov

 

The members were becoming less and less that sometimes I wonder whether Super Junior will be the same like before. Strong, big and playful. The leaving of members one by one pained the group although some is of temporary. The numbers were less and less and it hurts. But we still keep the group strong fot the other members which went, for the other members which have gone and for us.

 

Leeteuk hyung's enlistment was the one that struck Super Junior hard. The leader who had kept the group strong would need to leave. The stage has become bigger as much as I've known over the past years. Without Leeteuk, the group had become restless and exhausted.

 

It was hard to keep the name of the group up. It was tiring but we still waited. We still wait as we have hope in believing that Super Junior will be together, the 15. Till then we will keep working hard. We will keep standing up till all of the members return. Till then we keep it high up with the ELF and with our family. Till then that we will overcome all the hardships we will faced. Till then, we will achieved what we wanted and Till soon, we will be together again..

 

No one pov

 

"Kyuhyun ah!! Time for dinner!!" Shindong shouted as he knocked onto Kyuhyun's door.

 

"I'm coming!!" Kyuhyun replied while wiping the tears that were fallling. The memories that had he remembered made him cried. While standing up he went into the kitchen, leaving his room.

 

On his bed, was a photo, a photo of 15 of them together, smiling happily as if no bad things could come in their way. A picture of all 15 of the members smiling and hugging each other. Their smile the brightest one they had ever shown.

 

Park Jungsu (Leeteuk)

Tan Hangeng (Hankyung)

Kim Heechul

Kim Jongwoon (Yesung)

Kim Youngwoon (Kangin)

Shin Dong Hee (Shindong)

Lee Sungmin

Lee Donghae

Lee Hyukjae (Eunhyuk)

Choi Siwon

Kim Ryeowook

Kim Kibum

Cho Kyuhyun

Henry Lau

Zhou Mi

 

We will wait for you. All fifteen of you will stand on the stage and till then we will wait. Till then we will believe that maybe, just maybe fifteen of you are together. A bond that nobody could break with the codename of Sapphire Blue and with Elfs, Super Junior would not be broken. Never.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, hi guys!! Haha. All my feelings of an ELF was placed here. I know too many emotions. Please comment... Thank you.