Part 1

Broken

“It’s all about time. You, I and our love will end soon. I love you, my love… I love you… but I have to say goodbye. I should leave this group soon, I’m sorry. Let’s life happily ever after.”

 

It’s all beginning when Infinite members are on the vacation. They have free days finally. And the one who gets very excites is no other than their visual, Myungsoo. This magnae makes the others smile widely. To be added, the day of Infinite will be continued on their vacation. They know already has many activities in Japan alone. That is why he is really happy.

 

Sunggyu and Woohyun high fiving together when they heard the news. One day free is heaven for both of them and it’s not only a day but 3 days free. They can get anything while in vacation and eating much kind of foods they want.

 

Sungyeol and the magnae, Sungjong are smiling widely. The 4D member makes an expression to show how happy he is. The magnae is dancing his girl group favorite dance to celebrate the news. While the YaDong couple are rapping happy words,  Dongwoo has dreamt about happy vacation with his bandmate, Howon.

 

The rest is totally in happy moment. They are so bright; no words can describe how the world makes them happy. Manager hyung has warned them for not too be excited, because it may be not an ordinary vacation. It can be only a modus for their boredom they already have, so they can feel freedom. Sunggyu agrees about that. Even though like that, their cherry faces are not leaving them. This time just enjoy what they can.

 

So that day has come and the Infinite members have already gathered in front of their car, manager also has prepared everything. They carefully put their belongings in the car and position themselves in comfortable way. Sunggyu and manager, who is driving sit in the front. Howon, Dongwoo and Myungsoo take a place in the middle and the last are duo Sungyeol and Sungjong with Woohyun, who has slept from the start their manager manage to drive. He’s really tired and wants to relax his muscle.

 

 On the way they reach the destination, Myeondong, they sing their song as many as they can hold their lungs together. Howon hums every time Woohyun’s part comes. He takes it very well. The rest are laughing at Myungsoo’s behavior, because he tries to wake his hyung. It makes him being mocked by the leader. His mind is so messing, because Namstar doesn’t want to open his eyes just to peek at Myungsoo.

 

“Hyung~ come on! Wake up…” Myungsoo whines then pouts.

 

“Come one, Myungsoo, stop it. He’s a burden. Don’t wake him.” Howon as the middle hyung he is, right now is enjoying the atmosphere without Woohyun’s voice around his ears.

 

“No~ he has to wake up…” he makes his mind then climbs a bit to kiss Woohyun’s forehead so he can wake up. And the result is right. Woohyun wakes up with lid eyes. His eyes are red. Myungsoo has to chuckle seeing his lover like that.

 

Sunggyu and Sungjong who see that making a eww face. They think it’s gross but seeing Myungsoo wearing bright smile after do that they calm down again. No one of them notice manager’s behavior after seeing the scene. He shakes hi head then mutters something Sunggyu not to hear.

 

“Aww, my love has awakened. Sit properly, hyung. We have to celebrate these freedom days.”Myungsoo pats Woohyun’s cheeks, making the older smiles and kisses his palm. The magnae blushes.

 

Almost 4 hours they stay in the car on the way. They already tired for just sitting without any moving for their legs. A half of them are in dreamland and the rest are busy with their game on the phone. Mangaer takes a look at Myungsoo and mutters something to him through them small mirror above him. Myungsoo with his sleepy but awake eyes nods his head.

 

They climb off of the car and head toward the hotel they are going to spend the days and nights there. It’s already 7 PM, they divide the room. Sunggyu, Myungsoo and Woohyunin the same room, Manager, Sungjong and Howon in the second room and the last are Dongwoo and Sungyeol. They don’t care about their belonging and straight forward jumps on the bed to sleep or so.

 

Knock on the door is heard by trio vocalists. Sunggyu opened the door and finds their manager sands there. He let him comes in. Woohyun and Myungsoo look at him and ask. “Anything we can help, hyung?” Woohyun asks while enjoying his bed with Myungsoo.

 

“I need Myungsoo’s help. You two don’t mind, right, if I steal him for a moment?” he teases Woohyun and Sunggyu for stealing with permission the magnae.

 

“Unless you are not trying to him, we let you to do that.” Sungyu plays the game also. But Woohyun is frowning. “Yah! Namu, he’s not a !” the leader laughs and throws his pillow right on Woohyun’s face.

 

He pouts and Myungsoo kisses his lips sweetly. “It won’t take a long, hyung.”

 

Woohyun lets him and they disappear. Woohyun is still frowning at the sight. He tilts his head and looks at Sunggyu with worry eyes. “What are you thinking, Woohyun, he is not trying to kidnap him. Manager doesn’t like Myungsoo, unless he turns into L... haha!”

 

“Don’t joke around, hyung. It’s not like that. I just feel something weird with Hyoan hyung’s expression. He must keep something with Myungsoo. You know him so well, right?”

 

Sunggyu follows his dongsaeng, tilting his head then trying to think what Woohyun guesses is right or not. He slowly nods and narrowing his already small eyes. In the end they just sit there with worry and frowning face waiting for Myungsoo and manager to come back.

 

In the other hand, Myungsoo is dragged by his manager to the parking lot in the lobby. His face is showing curiousness. “What’s the matter, hyung?” Myungsoo asks calmly. He leans his body on the wall so he can see his hyung’s face better.

 

“Myungsoo-ah… you know…” his hyung trying to calm himself. He crosses his arms on his chest and sighs. “Well, it’s about your contract. It’s ended, Myungsoo. President prepared this so you all can say proper goodbye to you. I don’t mean it as you have to go, but you have.”

 

Myungsoo swallows. He knows it. His contract with Woolim has ended. One of the point say, ‘Myungsoo has to leave the company as well as his group, but he can make another new contract after 3 years he comes back from his business in Japan. President has made a new contract for him in Japan with another company. H bows his head for remembering it. “I know, hyung.”

 

His manager continues again, “Okay, you can talk to the members about this and make sure no one is hurting. You know they will not letting you for leaving Infinite. But you have to explain.”

 

“How about Woohyun hyung. He’s hardheaded, hyung. What should I do?” he asks impatiently.

 

“Hook up with Sunggyu. You know he likes you too, right. He’s the strongest among you all. He can hold his tears as much as he wants. Just tell and ask him to play the game. And they will know the truth you have another contract.”

 

“Mwo?! I-I don’t like Sunggyu hyung in that way, hyung. Please give me another way. I don’t want to hurt his feeling too. Besides, what’s the matter of telling them the truth I already hooked by another company in Japan?”

 

“You want the rest of Infinite breaks up?” he hears the sarcasm words from his manager. “You will see Sungjong with the rest cannot explode their talents. It’s about time, Myungsoo, and you all will gather again.” His hyung puts his hands on his shoulder to look at him right in the eyes. “I’m sure you can do that. Woohyun will still love you and our company will be in safe place again. Just spare your time without him is not a big deal. Do you get it.?”

 

Myungsoo doesn’t answer him nor nods his head. He just stares at his manager. He wants to cry out saying he loves Infinite and his company. He loves Woohyun. He loves being with them. And he loves spending his life just to be a part of Infinite. But life isn’t plat. The pain he hold since the contract word crosses his ears is not easy. 3 years is not a big deal if he’s not alone in Japan later. But without Woohyun how he can manage his life there? Without his parents is already killing him and now when he has found person he really love to spend the days with him he has to leave again. Is this a punishment for him?

 

He knows his company needs his help. A big company in Japan wants him and only him. If not, then Woolim is in big danger. They made a deal with hooking him up without Infinite members know except him. And he’s agreed to this. The matter now is Woohyun. He doesn’t know how to explain about this.

 

He rubs his temple for no reason. His manager pats his shoulder and leaves him alone there. His body is slumped on the hard floor. He wants to cry out so the world knows what he feels. He groans blocking his cry for not wanting someone calls him a weirdo or something. His legs are such a soft thing. They don’t want to stand up again. His body is cold. He need place to hide and being alone but not to leave Infinite. He needs somewhere to let him be happy and warm. Will Woohyun and the others understand company’s situation. No, the members don’t have to know about the issue. He has to keep his mouth shut. But what about Sunggyu and the plan manager have made while ago?

 

Oh my, for thinking this matter already makes him tearing and tired.

 

An hour later, he comes back to his shared room. He knocks the door and finds Sunggyu once again opens the door. He stares at Myungsoo with disbelieve eyes. Myungsoo’s face is soaked with tears. Fortunately for him, Woohyun is sleeping peacefully even though the frown is still there.

 

“What’s happened, Myung?” the leader has to ask him.

 

“I… I need your help, hyung.” He confesses.

 

Sunggyu nods and leads him out of the room. They stand in front of their room. “Tell me. Did hyung make you sad hr he did bad thing to you, Myung?” he doesn’t like seeing his dongsaeng sad and cries like this. His heart is aching instantly.

 

“Aniya...” Myungsoo shakes his head slowly. He has no strength. He shuts his eyes and sob softly. “Make me yours, hyung. But don’t tell him anything. I just need your trust.”

 

Hearing such a thing already makes Sunggyu acting so weird. He’s happy though, but in this condition, should he be happy? It’s not normal he think. “No, you are kidding me. You don’t have to lie like this, Myung. Just tell me the truth and I won’t be mad at you.”

 

“It’s not about me, hyung… it’s about us…” he almost yells at Sunggyu but hold his voice as low as he can. Sunggyu piercing his pierce eyes. “You promise me not to mess up and keep it to yourself; even our manager and company don’t have to know?”

 

“I will, Myung.” With that, Myungsoo tells him everything he has to tell. He cries again and again silently. He also tells him about manager’s plans about dating him. They end the talks when noise is heard from their room. Myungsoo wipes his eyes quickly and smiles seeing Woohyun with sleepy eyes suspiciously looking at both of them, Sunggyu pats Myungsoo’s back and says something that making the atmosphere fine, “Next time you have to refuse Hyoan hyung offer for eating spicy food. You can ask for something sweet instead, Myung. Look at your eyes; you don’t stop crying like a little kid.” He laugh awkwardly but innocent.

 

Woohyun who is being fooled by them just hugs his lover and say sweets nothing to stop the latter from crying. “Ssh! Stop it, baby. I’ll tell hyung to stop bugging you like this, okay?”

 

Myungsoo only nods. He mouths a thank you silently to Sunggyu from behind Woohyun when they settle to sleep. He hopes tonight aren’t going bad. Tomorrow will be the first day they spend time freely together, even though he’s sure in the last day he has to say goodbye.

 

The next morning, Sunggyu is the first one woken up. He glances at Myungsoo and Woohyun’s bed. The two of them are sleeping soundly. Myungsoo is hugging his pillow and Woohyun is facing Myungsoo. Sometime, he feels jealous seeing his dongaeng hugging and kissing each other, but he keeps his feeling just to make Woohyun happy to be with his Myungsoo. Yes, he admits he likes Myungsoo more than just a part of Infinite. He likes hearing Myungsoo whines about anything he doesn’t like. He likes seeing Myungsoo smiles. But, he has to keeps his feeling for Myungsoo because he knows Myungsoo only loves the cheesy Woohyun.

 

And last night was the first time he saw myungsoo begged him to be his lover. It’s all because he loves Woohyun. He is thinking about it if he would take the order or not. He’s sure it’s his chance to have Myungsoo’s heart only for him. But can the other really love him after the get together? And how about after 3 years later? Argh! He lets out his frustrates, pulling his hair.

 

He realizes it’s almost 8 A.M; he has to wake them up. He ignores the lovely couple on the bed next to him and walks toward Sungyeol and Dongwoo’s room. He knocks the door but no one answers him. He opens the knob and finds both of them are sleeping with mouths open. He sighs but pokes Sungyeol and Dongwoo’s waists. They stir, but only Dongwoo who opens his eyes.

 

“Ah, Sunggyu hyung? Good morning. What are you doing here?”Dongwoo asks while tries to clean his face using his blanket.

 

“Waking you up, of course. Come on! We have to feel the free days we have. Kick Sungyeol if he doesn’t want to wake up. Aish!” Sunggyu sighs again but let Dongwoo wakes Sungyeol with annoying voice he has. “Jinjja…”

 

Next room is manager, Sungjong and Howon’s. He immediately pushes the knob and sees manager is nowhere. Sungjong has awakened but still sitting on his bed, he’s still sleepy.

 

“Yah! Sleepy head, wake up!” he pats Sungjong’s head. The youngest snaps and whines.

 

“Aaahh! Can I get some minutes again to sleep, Gyu hyung?”

 

“Nope.” He only says that and pats Howon’s cheeks. “Baby Ho, it’s me, Gyu hyung. Wake up, palli…”

 

The younger smiles seeing his hyung is there. He scans the room and asks suddenly. “Where’s Hyoan hyung?”

 

Sunggyu shrugs his shoulder but Sungjong replies with sleepy tone. “He outs looking for our breakfast. And he said he has something to do. It would take a long, though. But he will come back sooner. We have to wait for him.”

 

Sunggyu narrows his eyes. He snaps and doesn’t want to waste the time he rushes toward his share room only to find Woohyun is alone there hugging Myungsoo’s pillow. His heart is beating so fast. It feels like want to explode. “Myungsoo…” he talks to himself.

 

He is too anxious looking for where’s manager may take Myungsoo. He looks for the lobby but no one is there. He wants to go upstairs on the roof top, but impossible they are there. So the last place is outside the hotel. He finds their car is parked not too far from hotel. He clenches his hands and knocks the window. He sees manager with his pale face and Myungsoo with sleepy eyes gasps.

 

“Hyung, don’t you know Myungsoo needs some rest. He’s still sleepy right now. Can you make the deal later?” he blurts right away the window of the car open up.

 

The manager is speechless, he wants to talk back but Sunggyu is showing his anger toward him and pulls Myungsoo’s wrist to go out of the car. He sighs and nods. He looks both of the head back to hotel with Sunggyu wrapping his hand around Myungsoo’s waist. He smiles a bit seeing Sunggyu finally showing his care to Myungsoo. Even though it’s just a little, he’s sure he would like to help Myungsoo’s problem. And of course the company matter will drown out too.

 

Sunggyu pushes Myungsoo’s body towards their room; he gives him apologetic eyes for interrupting their conversation earlier. He closes his eyes then speaks, “I will help you, Myung… I want to be your lover and make Woohyun leaves you.”

 

 

------------------------------------

Thanks for Eunice EunMi for the awesome poster ^_^

Okay, i'm sorry if it is ,,, i tried my best to make this sad as ever, kkk~ hope you all enjoy.. please leave comment so i can know what are your feeling about this.. i will update the last part sooner ^_^
thank you