Chapter 0 (I did It For You)

I did it for you [Lee Hongki Version]

[Lee Hongki's POV]

Kim Juri...

..The girl I've been loving since we were in middle school...

The girl I've been admiring ever since then..

...I've never had the courage to confess to her..

Well.. Because.. She's too popular for me.. and... it came to be that she's my bestfriend.

I've known her when I was still a Kid..

My classmates used to bully me back then.. but she was always there to save me and protect me..

How ridiculous?.. A girl saving a boy?... How funny...

Whenever she saves me... she'll always kick them and push them back.. She's really amazing that time..

and... she will always yell "Don't you dare bully my bestfriend again!.. Or You'll have to face me!..."

I will always watch her from the corner... and after that... she'll walk towards me then embrace me tightly..

"Don't Cry,, I will always protect you, okay?..." She will always say, caressing my back.

When we reached middle school.. that's when I realized that I have always loved her... though... I never had the courage to tell her how I feel...

I always felt cowardly..

She might not talk to me anymore.. She might avoid me... She might not consider me as her friend anymore...

All these negative thoughts will always come up my mind.. and will always let loose of my courage to confess..

So... I never... intended to confess to her anymore..

But... I promised her that... Someday... I will be the one protecting her...

and will always make her happy and feel loved..

-END OF POV-

 

It's summer... second to the last day of school...

Kim Juri's finishing her missed activities...

"Aish~! Really!... This is so frustrating~!... Hongkiii~ Help me~!..." She pleaded, looking at Hongki who was just watching beside her.

Hongki chuckled."C'mon... You can do it~ Ju-chii~~... I'll treat you if you finished all of these.."

She pouted. "Really?.. You will?.."

He nodded. "Mmm-hmm.. Anything you want..."

Juri grinned. "Okay~... Hehe! Fighting!..."

   She started working seriously on her activities... Hongki smiled and watched her.. He brushed her hair with his fingers.

He's always been like these...

Watching her from behind.

But he doesn't know, how much Juri loved him too...

Juri have always loved him... ever since they were a child.. She never looked at anyone else.. Just Him..

"Hongki~~ I finished it!.." Juri exclaimed excitedly.

Hongki smiled then patted her head. "Very good... Give it to the homeroom teacher  then, after that, let's go to your favorite Ice Cream Shop.."

She nodded. She went outside then Hongki followed.

Kwon Risa, who like Hongki, glared at Juri.

"Hmmp~ She's a total flirt!..." Risa whispered.

Risa fell inlove with Hongki at first day of school... Hongki helped her pick up her things when someone bumped into her.

"Hey... Here you go..." Hongki handed her books.

Risa looked at him. Hongki showed her a charming smile, that any girl would really fall for... Well, of course, Risa fell inlove at him because of that.

but as Hongki handed her last book, he saw Juri.

"U-Uhmm.. Be careful on your way, okay?.. Uhmm... I need to go.. Bye~" he stood up.

"Ju-chi~!" He called.

Risa looked back and saw Juri.. and... Ever since then, she have hated her.

 

"Hongki~ Do you like someone?.." Juri suddenly asked.

Hongki choked. "W-wait... What?.."

"I said... Do you like someone?.." Juri asked again.

Hongki looked down, thinking if he'll tell it to her or not...  He then looked up.

"ohh~ Uhmm".. He hesitated. "I.. I don't really have one.. I don't have any interest in those kinds of things..."

Juri looked down then nodded. "Ohh~..."

Hongki forced a smile. "Hmm.. Yeah~.."

 

[Kim Juri's Pov]

...Oh~... I thought he likes me too...

Uhmm... I guess I should stop making my hopes up...

-End Of POV-

 

It's the last day of school... Everyone's getting excited..

Risa planned to confess to Hongki..

Hongki and Juri were talking and laughing together.. Risa interrupted.

"hongki.. Can we talk?... PRIVATELY..." She said, emphasizing the word 'Privately'.

Hongki and Juri stopped.. He looked up and saw Risa, then looked at Juri.

"Ju-chi, excuse me for awhile.." He excused.

Juri forced a smile then nodded.

Risa went out then Hongki followed.

When they got at the back garden of the school, Risa faced Hongki.

"Hongki... I want to tell you something before important..." Risa said, lookind down.

"What is it?.." Hongki asked.

"Well.." Risa looked up to Hongki. "I like you..."

Hongki's eyes widened, he can't say a word.

"Will you go out with me?.." Risa asked, straightforwardly.

"Ri-Risa... I... I'm sorry.. I... I can't..." Hongki said.

Risa's eyes widened, then went closer to Hongki,

"B-But why?!..." She exclaimed.

"i-I.."

Risa interrupted. "--Is it because you like Juri?!..."

Hongki looked up, his eyes widened.

"is it because of that?!.."  Risa exclaimed, walking towards Hongki.

Hongki gulped. "Y-Yes!... I love her! I love Juri~!.."

Risa's eyes widened then turned into furious eyes.

"She doesn't love you, Hongki! Can't you see?!..She doesn't even care about you or anything?!... I'm here! I love you! I'll love you more! And I won't hurt you~!.. Hongki! Please!... Love me instead!!.."  She snapped.

"I'm really really sorry, Risa... I j----"

Before hongki could talk, Risa grabbed him and forced a kiss on him...

Not knowing that Juri just got there and saw them kiss. her eyes widened.

She was curious what they were talking about so she followed them..

Juri can't believe what she just saw... Pain stabbed in her heart, causing a tear to come out from her eyes.

Hongki pushed Risa. "Wh-Wha---" he saw Juri at the corner of his eye. He turned to make sure it was her..

His eyes widened. "J-Juri.." He mumbled.

Juri looked down, resisting her tears to fall. "I... I'm sorry to bother you.. I... I'll go... B-Bye..."

She turned then ran away, tears started falling from his eyes.

She just can't believe what she just saw... Seeing her first love kissing somebody else, was the most hurting sight she have ever seen.. It was as if stabbing you in your heart, deep enough for you not to survive.

"RISA!.. Wh-What the heck did you do?!.." Hongki exclaimed.

"What?.." Her brow raised up. "I did the right thing!... So that she won't bother you anymore..." Risa said.

"Dont be stupid!.. You did the right thing?!... Urgh! It's the most worst thing you've ever done!..  I will never ever gonna forgive you!!..." Hongki snapped then walked out.

Risa watched Hongki walk away from her.

"This is the worst..." She mumbled, then looked down.

She looked up. "Hmmp! Just wait, and you'll be mine!..."

 

[Lee Hongki's POV]

Urgh! What should I do?!...

She might think of me that I'm already dating Risa!.. 

No! This can't be!.. I can't!..

I should tell this to her tomorrow..

-END OF POV-

 

[Kim Juri's POV]

Ahh~ Really, Why am I crying like these?...

Hongki doesn't like me... He only like me as a friend...

Ahh... How stupid I am... How stupid I am to think that he'll turn down Risa's confession...

Urghh.. He's my bestfriend... I should support him with his girlfriend... Yeah.. I think....

-END OF POV-

 

"Ju-chi!.." hongki called from outside of the house of Juri.

Juri went out.

"Hongki..." Juri greeted forcing a smile.

Hongki smiled. "Want to go have fun?... It's summer... Let's go eat another ice cream.."

Juri hesitated. "Uhmm.. Yeah.. We should.." She grinned.

"Mom! I'm going out!..." She called.

She then closed the door then went towards Hongki..

Hongki smiled.

The whole day, they went to the amusement park, went to have ice cream, and went to have fun..

It was as if nothing really happened.

It's getting dark.. It's time for them to go home...

At a one dark alley, near at the house of Juri, was a man, waiting for her to come... It's a killer that Risa have applied.

"Ju-chi~... I'll walk you home!.." Hongki said.

Juri smiled then nodded. "Thank You~..."

It wwas a silent journey..

As they were walking now, near at the dark alley...

"Ju-chi.. A-About yesterday..." Hongki started to break the silence.

Juri's eyes widened. "Uhmm.. Hongki.. Let's not talk about it, now.."

"B-But.." Hongki protested.

Juri turned to face Hongki, then forced a smile.

"Hongki, It's fine.. It's great that you have a girlfriend..I'm fine with it!.. I'll even support you guys~ And.. I even forgot to congratulate you..."

It hurts... saying this to him... She loves him a lot.. but since.. she can't protest on how much she loves him... All she have to do is support him.

"Juri.. listen.. She's not my girlfriend.. she fo---"

beofre Hongki could continue, a random guy was running towards Juri, holding a knife... attempting to stab her.

Hongki's eyes widened. "JURI!!..."

He grabbed Juri's shoulder then shielded her from the stab. The man stabbed him twice making him choke blood.

"H-Hongki?.." Juri mumbled.

"J-juri?.." Hongki muttered.

"H-Hongki?.. Wh-What happened?.." She asked.

Without noticing the man who stabbed him walked pass by them..

Juri held Hongki's back., she felt something... something wet... She can't see it clearly.. She supported him to go to a lighter place..

His blood started to scatter around, falling off from his wound.

Juri looked at her palm.. Blood?..

She held Hongki's back again.. Blood continuously flowed.

her eyes widened. "H-Hongki!.." She started to panic.

Hongki knelt down. He can't endure the pain anymore.

Juri supported him, then let him lay down on her lap.

Hongki chocked for more blood.

"I...I..." He chocked. "I..m.. Gla...glad.... th-..that you're.. okay..." He muttered, forcing a smile, blood started to flow from his mouth.

"H-Hongki!.. N-No!... Wh-What happened?!.." Juri exclaimed, tears started to form in her eyes.

Blood was flowing... he started to lose more blad.

He started to weaken.

Hongki caressed her cheek, then forced another smile.

"J-Juchi... D-Don't cry... I...  I protected you... D-Don't cry..." Hongki muttered, tears falling.

Juri's tears started to fall off continuously from her eyes. She held Hongki's hand which was caressing her cheek.

"N-No... No!... Hongki!.. W-We need helo!... Hongki!... Please.. Don't leave me!..." She sobbed.

"H-Help!!..." Juri started yelling for help. "Help us!! Please!!.." She cried.

No one's coming...

Blood continuously flowed from his back,. He continued choking.

"H-Hongki... D-Don't give up... Don't leave me... Please..." She cried.

"Ju-chi.. i-It's okay... I'm... I'm happy... that.. atleast.. the last moment... of.. m-my.. life... w-was to protect y-you..." Hongki mumbled.

"No!!.. Hongki!.. Please! Y-You can't just leave me like these! Hongki!.." She cried.

Hongki's tears started to flow continuously.

Juri embraced him tight.

"No!... Hongki!..." She cried.

She pulled back, then faced him.

"J-Juri... Th-the..." Hongki tried to talk..

She sobbed for more.

"...The last... th-thing... I.. want... t-to.. t-tell you... i-is.. th-that... I l-love......you.." He said, between his last breath.

Juri started to cry for more, she cried and cried.

"Hongki!..." She cried.

Hongki's eyes slowly closed... His hand which was caressing her cheek started to fall from the ground... His breathing started to stop.. And his heart.

"H-Hongki... N-No!!... HONGKI!!!..." She cried.

Thinking the one you love... the one who was always beside you... the one who have always made you happy..

...will now be gone.. forever... was the worst...

[Lee Hongki's POV]

Kim Juri..

Juri... Don't cry... Don't cry..

I hope.. that someday... someone will make you happy like I do..

I hope someone will love you more than I do...

Juri, I promis... I promise you that, I will cherish you forever..

Kim Juri... You are... the most special girl in my whole life..

I love you the most..

-END OF POV-

 

Juri ever felt this kind of sadness in her whole life... She never thought that someday... the day will come..

Hongki won't be beside her canymore..

She regretted the day where she haven't told him how much she loves him..

 

 

The very last tear drop of Hongki fell from his eyes.

 

 

 

 

-THE END-

Hope you liked it guys~! ^_^