Ch.3

A Secret Behind The Maid Outfit

As dinner was over everyone went to the livingroom and Mrs. Wu slowly make her way to the kitchen room and saw Eun Yoo sitting alone.

"Eun Yoo dear are you hungry?" She asked as Eun Yoo pouted and nodded her head.

"I never thought that being a maid will be this hard." Eun Yoo said as Mrs. Wu grab some food and put it on the small table as Eun Yoo rushly eat.

"Aigooo slow down hun." She patted her back lightly and pour some water in the cup.

/

/

"Kris where is your mom?" Lay asked as Kris look around.

"I don't know, Maybe she's busy." Kris said.

"Who wants to play some games?" Chanyeol asked holding the second controller up.

All the boys rush to the controller.

"Loser will pass the controller on." They said as everyone nodded their head.

After Eun Yoo finish eating she clean everything up and walk to the livingroom and saw them all playing games.

"Would you like to have some drink?" Eun Yoo asked as everyone look at her.

"We never asked yet." Kris said as he look her and smirked.

"Jeez I was just asking everyone not just only you!" Eun Yoo mutter loudly for him to hear as he glared at her.

"What did you say?" Kris got up as he walk towards her. "Stay away." Eun Yoo back off as he walk closer.

"Hyung don't do that to her." D.O said as everyone nodded their head.

"Umma what kind of maid did you hire to come and fight with me?" Kris cross his arms.

"Bastard who do you think you are?" Eun Yoo rolled her eyes.

"Aigoo my darling be nice to her she's new."Mrs. Wu smile as someone knock on the door.

"Who would come over at this time?" Luhan asked.

Tao and Sehun walk towards Eun Yoo with Kai.

"Hello, My name is Kai and these two are Sehun and Tao we are the youngest one out of all 12 of us." Kai smile as they all bow and Eun Yoo blink a few times. "Ann-Annyeong I'm Yoo Eun." Eun Yoo smile she couldn't tell them her real name.

One of the maid went to open the door as a girl push her out of the way and ran towards the livingroom.

"KRIS OPPA!" A girl yelled as Kris eyes widen as a smile appear in his face.

"YOONA!" He yelled as he ran to hug her and Eun Yoo glared her eyes at Yoona. "Huh Yoona? The wanna be popular girl at school?" Eun Yoo thought as she look at her from the side.

"Who's Yoona?" Sehun asked as Kai shrugged.

"Yoona is Kriss girlfriend." Tao smile and Eun Yoo's mouth dropped. "W-What?" Eun Yoo stutter.

"Girlfriend? I am going to get married to a guy who has a girlfriend." She thought as she was about to burst out in anger.

"We all don't like her!" D.O whisper as he came and stood next to them. Eun Yoo looked at him as he smile. "Im D.O." He introduce himself.

"I'm Yoo Eun nice to meet you." She bow as she smile.

"You're very cute and very natural without any makeup." D.O smile and Luhan, Chanyeol, and Baekhyun saw the boys hitting on the maid as they all rush over to er side too pushing D.O away.

"What are you guys trying to do?" Chanyeol crossed her arms as he wink at Eun Yoo who blushed. "I guess Min Hye them are right about him having hot guys over." She thought.

"Anyway let me introduce everyone." Chanyeol smile. "I'm Chanyeol he's Luhan, Baekhyun, Suho, Kris is that guy with the girl, Thats lay, Chen, and Xiu Min." Chanyeol point at everyone.

"Annyeong nice to meet you all I'm Yoo Eun." She smile and everyone gather around her as she was pretty shock by the fact that they liked her.

Kris made his way towards the sofa where everyone gather around Eun Yoo. He cought to get everyone's attentions. "Yes?" They asked.

"Hey maid go get some water for Yoona." Kris said as Yoona smirked and sat next to him.

"I don't like her." Yoona pouted causing Eun Yoo glared at her. "Well I never like you too, Someone who wants to be popular." Eun Yoo laughed as she got up making her way to the kitchen but Yoona purposely tripped her as she fell into the ground.

"Say sorry right now!" Kris yelled. Eun Yoo got up and smirked. "Make me." She walk away.

"I never seen a maid who would fight with their master!" Chanyeol wihsper to Sehun who agree too.

"I read a story about Kris and this one girl its a fanfics called 'Maid In love' the main girl fights back with the main guy and thats how the fall in love." BaekHyun smirked as everyone look at him.

"Does that mean Yoo Eun and Kris might have a chance to fall in love?" Tao asked as everyone look at Baekhyun. "Yup." He smirked.

"What are you guys gossiping about?" Yoona asked as everyone look at her and shook their head.

"Nothing." They all said.

Eun Yoo got to the kitchen as she grabbed the glass cup and pour water in it. "Who does she think she is? The only princess in the world?" Eun Yoo angrily said.

"I don't like her either, She doesn't have any respect." Mrs Wu pouted as Eun Yoo smile. "Umma."

"Tomorrow I have to leave early in the morning to my house to get dressed." Mrs. Wu smile and nodded. "That's fine."

"Thank you." Eun Yoo hugged her as she smile.

Eun Yoo took the glass of water to her as she gave it to Yoona who had a plan in mind as she smile and accept it but purposely missed and it poured all over Kris.

"YAH!" Kris yelled madly as he got up.

"What's wrong?" Xiu Min asked.

"I'm all wet, what are you planning to do?" Kris yelled.

"Apologize now!" Yoona said as she smirked.

"Don't have to apologize I know Yoona purposely did it." Mrs. Wu smirked as Eun Yoo walk and stood behind her back and stick out her tongue.

Yoona pouted and look at Kris as he shook his head and smile at her. "I'll go change." He left.

"Wait until we go to school." Eun Yoo smirked.

"I'll never leave you alone."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update for you <3 <3

Enjoy it xD

Subscribe :D