Ch.1

A Secret Behind The Maid Outfit

Eun Yoo them were on their way to The Wu family's house as they wait outside of the gates to open.

Inside the big Mansion the maid were rushing to set up dinner and cleaning the house because the Han family were visiting.

"Mrs. Wu the Han are here." One of the maid stated as Mrs. Wu smile and walk outside as she wait for them in the front door.

"Are they here?" Mr. Wu asked as he rest his hand on Mrs. Wu's wasit. "Yes darling, they are I can't wait to see my daughter in law." She happily beamed.

Mr. Han and Mrs. Han got out of the car following behind was JaeJoong and Eun Yoo.  "Hello Mr. Wu its been a long time." Mr. Han shook his hand as they greet eachother.

"Annyeong Mrs. Wu." Mrs. Han greeted her with a hug. "Its been so long that I haven't seen you guys." Mrs. Han said. Eun Yoo awkwardly make her way to her mother's side.

"Annyeong Mrs. Wu." Eun Yoo bow and Mrs. Wu surprisingly grab her hands and smile. "Omo is this my daughter in law?" She asked looking at Mrs. Han who agree by nodding her head.

"This is our baby Eun Yoo." Jae Joong smile. "And you must be Jae Joong." Mr. Wu shook his hand.

"Come on lets go inside to eat." Mr. Wu lead them the way to the dinner table.

As the servant were serving food Eun Yoo decided to bring up a topic about her plans.

"Mrs. Wu I wanted to ask you something." Eun Yoo smile as she look at her who lovely smiling back. "What is it my dear." She said.

"So since I'll be getting married to your son I want to stay over here as a maid for a year." She said as everyone surprisingly looked at her. "What do you mean by that?" Mr. Wu asked.

"Well, I want to get to know your son a little bit more before getting married to him." Eun Yoo smile.

"But why as a maid?" Jae Joong asked eating his food. "Well, I don't want him to find out who I am." Eun Yoo giggles as Mrs. Wu chuckle. "I think I know what you are trying to do." Mrs. Wu patted her arms.

"But do you think it'll be something good?" Mrs. Han asked Mrs. Wu. "Don't worry I'll take care of her too, Kris is away in China and he won't know about this." Mrs. Wu winked at Eun Yoo.

"This'll be fun for the year." Eun Yoo thought to herself. "I'll ask the maid to clean a room for you so you can stay here with us." Mr. Wu stated. "I'll be moving in  within a week or so." Eun Yoo giggles. "Yah~ Eun Yoo-ah are you sure this will be a good idea?" Jae Joong asked poking her cheeks.

"Nae oppa it'll be fun." Eun Yoo giggles as she finish her food.

"Prepare to meet your future husband Eun Yoo." She thought again.

/

/

"WHAT!" The girls yelled as Eun Yoo cover all of there mouth. "Shhss...Don't be too loud." She said.

"But why as a maid? When you are already rich?" Min Hye asked crossing her arms while the other nodded ther heads in agreements.

"Because I want to know what kind of a person he'll be." Eun Yoo lean on her hand as she look at them with a smile.

"Well aren't you scared at all? He only thinks you're a maid he has the rights to tell you what to do." Min Hee pouted.

"I know but there's no other choice..." Thats what Eun Yoo thought.

"Well, what if he has a girlfriend?" Ae Li asked. "I'll make him fall for me." Eun Yoo chuckle while she joke around.

"What if he was ugly?" Sun Hee joked. "That's something I'm still wondering about." Eun Yoo sighed as everyone look around and then look at her as if she was crazy. "Are you sick or something?" Min Hye asked feeling her head and Eun Yoo move her hand away.

"Ahni I think this plan will keep me company for a year before I marry that man." She smile.

"Well lets hope the best for you then." Sun Hee laughed. "Thanks I'll need all the luck I can get." Eun Yoo jokingly said.

"So when are you moving in with the Wu?" Ae Li asked. "In a week or so." Eun yoo winked.

"Omo what if he came back from China with friends?" Sun Hee tapped happily on Eun Yoo's shoulders.

"That will be so awesome!" Ae Li giggles as the all kept predicting alot of random stuff about having handsome guys attending the school.

The bell ring as they all rush to class.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter one is up now :D

Enjoy xD Subscribe if you like it

Xie Xie~

Kamsahamnida~

Arigato~

Thank you