The Disguise

My Crush's Disguise

                               You peered over your shoulder only to see Byunghyun eating the bento you just gave him. * Oppa looks so cute when he's eating.... * you looked at him dreamily. It was your last year of highschool and Byunghyun was in your class and he was your tablemate. From that day on, you had fallen deeply in love with him and he was quite close friend to you. * He's my close friend and that... Is there a chance he will like me? No Soojin, it will never happen. He is a jjang! Why would he like a normal girl like you? Pabo. I bet he's already crushing on one of those pretty queenkas. * you thought as you looked at him. Suddenly, both of your eyes met. * !!! * your eyes widened and your face was as red as beetroot and you quickly turned away. 

 

                       Someone tapped on your shoulder while you were cupping your face with your elbows on the table, zoning away. You jumped a little of the sudden touch. " Soojin-ah, you were zoning out just now. Pay attention to seongsaeng-nim okay? You missed quite alot just now you can come over to my house if you want some of my notes okay? " Byunghyun said, concerned. " O-okay " he smiled and looked over to the front again. * OMG!! He was looking at me just now and noticed that I was zoning out! Kyaaa!!!! *

 

                        After school, you called your mom and asked if you could go to Byunghyun's house ( Your mom knows Byunghyun so she knows he is a good boy... so yeah :D ). She said yes. You walked with Byunghyun back to his home. During the walk, you both talked and you saw his eyesmile every now and then. Your heart fluttered whenever you saw it, you felt like squeezing him tight in your arms like a little kid hugging a teddy bear because he just looked so cute! " Here " he said as he passed you his notes. " Gomawo... " you said as you scanned down his features for the uncountable time. " Aish..... Finally! Done ! " you said as you puffed your cheeks and sighed. * She was so cute. Puffing her cheeks..* Byunghyun thought. Your stomach growled softly " Aigoo, paegopa.... ( I'm hungry) " you whispered, hoping Byunghyun wouldn't hear. Unfortunately he did. " Oppa, I need to go now! Gomawo!!! Annneyeong. " you said smiling as you thought what to eat later. Unexpectedly, Byunghyun held on to your wrist. " Don't go yet. You're hungry right? I wanna treat you to kimchi rice " he smiled. " Ahehe you heard? " you giggled. He nodded and said " Kaja! " he pulled you into a eatery. Byunghyun watched you as you ate up the rice hungrily, not touching his food much. " Hmmm!!! It's delicious! " you said with your mouth full of rice and kimchi, not looking up. Byunghyun smiled subconsciously. * Aigoo she's so cute! Why do I feel like this? Do I like her? Ah!!! Eotteokhe? *

 

                            From that day on, Byunghyun had been observing her more than before. Whenever their eyes met, Byunghyun would have that weird feeling inside his tummy and Byunghyun even sit closer to her during lesson times. Why is he feeling like that? He always thought.

 

                               " Kitty, what are you doing here? " you said as you opened the door and saw a kitten mewing pitifully. " Where's your Umma? " you said as you looked around for any cats looking around for a kitten. But sadly, no. You picked it up and carassed it, closing the door. " Hehe... My Birthday is next month... Shall I have you as my birthday present? " you said as it was lying on your lap and you were tickling its tummy with your finger. " Umma!!!!!!!! " you exclaimed. " What is it Soojinnie? ~ " your mom sang as she continued with her self-taught cha-cha lesson, dancing as she came to you. " Umma... can I have this kitten as my birthday present, pleasssseeee ? " I pleaded. " Omo! Where did you get this cutie from? " your mom said, stopping her dance to touch the kitten. " It was mewing pitifully outside our house so I took him in. " you said. " And we can also save a life you know Umma? By adopting this poor kitten. " you added, trying to persuade your mother. " Make sure you take good care of it ok? " your mother said after considering and put some money into your hands as you gave her a big smile. " Kaja!! Let's go buy some things for you!! " you said as you clapped your hands. The kitten seemed to understand you and followed you even without a leash. 

 

                              " Aish..... I'm dead beat... " you said after putting the things down when plopping down on the comfy sofa. The kitten jumped up on the sofa and snuggled with you. " Kitty, you'll sleep here ok? Right beside me. I'm gonna see the stars and I'm gonna come back soon. " you pointed to the bed and headed for the balcony.

- 3 days later -

                             " Kitty, you know today's a special day? Today's Friday so that means I can watch the stars until midnight which means the stars would be brighter and clearer!! (dunno if that will happen... but let's pretend haha) WOOHOO!!!! " you pumped your hands in the air and jumped around like a crazy person. "..... Join me if you want " you said as you took your small mat and pillow to your balcony. You only used those things on Fridays. You lied down and took a deep breath to take in the scent of the night. You looked up at the dark midnight sky. The moon was shining brightly with some stars accompanying it at its side. * It's so beautiful.... Just like Byunghyun... * you thought as you closed your eyes as Byunghyun's image appeared in your mind. You suddenly felt a soft cuddly thing near your face. The kitten nuzzled your face and rested on you tummy. You put your arms around the kitten and hugged it. You closed your eyes again to feel the night breeze. Suddenly, something unexpected happened. You felt your hands around some hard thing, unlike the soft and fluffy kitten. Your eyes immediately shot open and you saw Byunghyun on top of you. " Byunghyun!!!! Why are you here? " you exclaimed and jumped. " Where's the kitty... " you tried to look for it. " I am the kitty. " he said. " HOW? " you said in disbelief. " I'll explain to you later. Soojin-ah.. Will you be my girlfriend? " he asked. You were left dumbfounded by the words that came out from his lips. " I- I- I thought it was one sided... " you said. " No it's not.... " he leaned down to hug me. I feelt soooooo blissful. " Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked again. I nodded my head and he smiled. My eyes dropped to his lips subconsciously. He bent down slowly to kiss me. We shared our midnight kiss under the star-studded sky and the silvery moonlight.