Christmas Wish~ part 2

Christmas Wish~ part 2

"Jagiya, please stop acting childish again..." TOP said frustratingly giving me a face.

He was wearing white from top to bottom,it suits his white tuxedo with his huge gold Diamond chain hung around his neck. He was ready to perform for his Big Bang world tour in Malaysia. Big Bang has been really busy lately with their concerts and they are exhausted from all these.

"Me?! Childish?!" I glared at him and cross my arms real tight.

"You never cared for me, you're always busy with everything... I'm always left alone!" I pouted my mouth.

"You know it's not true? I bring you to every concert I performed?"

"Sometimes I wish you could spend more time with me!!" I said almost crying...

Without a word, TOP went toward my direction and went behind of me; gently wrapping his arms around my waist and hugged me firm and tight. None of us said a word.

"I promise you jagiya, I'll treat you better after this."

I nodded innocently like a little child wishing to meet Santa in the North Pole."

He kissed me gently on the forehead and left the hotel room leaving me all to myself and being miserable for the next couple of hours. I sat on the bed miserably while watching him performing live on TV.

I remember how we first met in a restaurant, I was serving him in a high class restaurant together with his other members. We fell for each other at first sight and he got my contact no.that night. Things were different after I got to meet him. It was tough though falling in love with an international celebrity.

I always felt lonely and we never spend much quality time together. He's always out performing while I'll be his loyal dog following him everywhere he goes. I hate that!! I don't have the freedom I want and I was never appreciated.

There were times that I just wanted to leave but I really love him so much despite the fact that he has his celebrity "mood swings" and being so pathetic at almost everything.

"Why on earth would I fall for a PABO like him?!!" I shouted angrily to myself.

But I have to admit that his a good kisser and with his killer looks and gentleman figure, which girl wouldn't fall for him. Girls are also the main factor that causes me to go into depression sometimes. *Sigh*