We Meet Again

Always

i'm dragged to that building again. i pouted as they start to pat my back and give me advices. thay handed be my bag and pushed me inside. i pressed my cheeks in my palms and closed my eyes, "what am i into?"

"you're our leading lady for our next mv,"

"i know, and i hate it since i don't even know how i got picked and that's effin crazy--" i stopped as i realize i was talking to someone else. i looked up and saw Yang Yoseob standing in front of me. i looked down and whispered, "i'm sorry."

"it's okay, at least i know how you feel," he sat beside me, "how long has it been since we last met each other? almost six months, right?"

"i guess..." actually it's seven months, two weeks and four days, "i've been busy and i moved so it's a bit hassle for me to drop by, how have you guys been?"

"okay, we're busy with the mini album... but i don't know if everyone's okay, you know...and you're going to meet each other again, i don't know what would happen."

"everyone, get in the van, let's go now!" a guy from the staff shouted.

we stood and walked towards the parking. i rubbed my eyes and i looked for my eyeglass but i can't find it  in my backpack. i'm already cursing myself when i found it but suddenly bumped into someone and my eyeglass slipped from my hand. "i'm sor--" i paused and my heart skipped a beat, we looked at each other for a while and i was almost drowning myself with memories that were flooding back.

"yah! kaja!" a staff exclaimed again which brought me back to reality.

i picked my eyeglass and bowed, "i'm really sorry."

"it's..it's okay," he said, almost a whisper, then entered the van. who is that guy? Son. Dong. Woon. and yeah, we meet again.