Revelation

✽HighSky✽ | | »new TSent project « (( a p p l y c l o s e d ))

 

 

It was exactly 5PM, five girls were going back at home after a long day at Top High School. They were walking when the younges one wanted to go buy some rice cake. Everyone agrees and walked to the restaurant. They were eating and a cellphone rang. It was Yani's. She answered. Everyone at the table stopped to eat. It was Soo Jung their oldest unnie. Soojung asked to go at home because she had a good new for them. They quickly stood up and ran at home. They all went in the kitchen and Soojung had a brown envelope in her hands. She smiled at us and said "Our professional life is starting tomorrow!". No one understood what she said. It was silence. One of them had her elbows on the table. She was thinking...She looked at the envelope and saw the symbol. One thing clicked in her mind; Secret! She stood up and cried "SECRET!". Yani poked her head and said " Eun Myeong-unnie! Stop it!". 

Soojung looked at them and nodded as she said "Eun Myeong is right. It's TS Entertainment who send us a letter this morning. We are their new girl group! Actually, we're going to have a one month of intensive training and we're going to start recording, learn the choreography after. They left us the contracts and they already called our parents for the underrage girls. I asked mine and they accepted. They also called 1 hour ago to tell us that your parents all accepted the contract but we have to sign it by ourselves. Tomorrow, we're going to start the one month of training. Our manager is going to pick us tomorrow at 6: 30 AM" and she left the kitchen while leaving five girls with a blowmind. Eun Myeong looked at everyone and said "I'm so smart yeah! Minnyeolie my Canadian fellow we're going to be fammoouuss~!". One month later, HighSky was ready to start recoring like a real idol.

It was 4PM. The six girls were practicing their choreography when the CEO came with a giant smile on his face. The choreographer stopped the music and everyone looked at the CEO. The six girls bowed at their boss and he finally open his mouth "I have a good new...I'm going to reveal everyone today at the same time. Also, you'll have a show called Welcome to HighSky School". Soojung stood up and asked "wae Welcome to HighSky School ? I've graduated High School! ". The CEO laughed at the leader's comment and said "It's going to be like a school. You'll have homeworks, teachers and project! It's like School but it's just about to be the most experienced rookie who'll debut this year". Minrin laughed and said "CEO! You're kind of weird with your ideas". The CEO didn't tell them when the show will start. Only one member wasn't listening in the back. She was daydreaming when Minyeol almost yelled "Earth calling Yeolrin !!". Everyone started to laugh...it was just a beautiful start for HighSky. 

 

 


 

HighSky members 

 

 

The Lollipop Ahjumma

 

name: Qristyna Go / Goo Soo Jung / 수정

stage name: Jisoo / 지소

position: Leader/ Main Rapper

age:  19 years old

dob: December 5,1993

ethnicity: Korean/Taiwanese

 

 

Mrs. Charisma 

 

name: Kwon Destiny | Kwon Eun Myeong | 권은명

stage name: Destiny | 데스티니

position: Triple Threats/ Face

age: 17 years old

dob: May 14,1994

ethnicity: Korean/ Canadian 

 

 

The Happy Virus

 

name: Park Min Yeol | 박민열

stage name: Joa / 조아

position: Lead Rapper/ Sub-Vocalist

age: 17 years old

dob: July 18,1994

ethnicity: Korean/Canadian

 

 

The Icy Girl 

tumblr_mgdm09GAth1rmopqeo1_1280.jpg

 

name: Park Min Rin | 박민린

stage name: Aja /  아이재

position: Lead Dancer/ Vocalist/ Visual 

age: 17 years old 

dob: October 5 ,1995

ethnicity: Korean

 

 

The Angelic Voice

 

name: Kim Ya Ni | 김야니

stage name: Angel / 앤젤

position: Main Vocalist/ Composer

age: 16 years old

dob: December 21 ,1996

ethnicity: Korean

 

 

The Little Turtle

 

name: Lee Yeol Rin | 이열린

stage name: Yeolee | 열리

position: Main Dancer/ Lead Vocalist /Maknae

age: 15 years old 

dob: Feburary 28, 1997 

ethnicity: Korean

 

 

 


 

01/12/13

I finally revealed everyone & I wrote a small chapter! Hope you like it :))) 

the Face of the group is me & the visual is AJA!! ^^

-MonsterKang