My Santa

Secret Santa
"Yah, Sica, you've got another gift," Taeyeon called from outside my room. I was still busy with wrapping my gifts for the eight members of Girls Generation so I didn't care about the gift. Since the past two days, I've been receiving gifts from this certain Secret Santa. And here I am, knowing that the gift Taeyeon told me about is from this Secret Santa too.

Taeyeon's head popped in the door, surprising me. "Sica, there's another gift." She sat beside me, with a gift in her hand. The gift was large in size. What could it be now?

"What's inside?" I asked, as I stopped from wrapping.

Taeyeon turned it and examined the gift. "It's light and soft. It must be a large teddy bear."

I took the gift from her, and unwrapped the gift. I saw fur and a lot of fur. A lot of white and black fur. I took it off its plastic and saw a cute panda bear. "OMO! Kyeopta!" I took the stuffed toy in my arms.

Taeyeon raised an eyebrow at me. "So, you like what Secret Santa gave you?"

"Kinda. 'Cause it's so CUUUTTTEEE," I said with much aegyo I can do. "Neh?" Taeyeon's lip curved at the side. "I know you think it's cute too! I like it, and I don't care whoever gave this," I reasoned out.

Taeyeon frowned and took the stuffed toy from me. She frowned and said, 'What if Secret Santa is a stalker, and he put some kind of sleeping drug sprayed on the toy, then kidnap you in the middle of the night?"

She's got a point. But, "This Santa has been giving me gifts for three days, and have you seen me faint or getting kidnapped? No--"

"Not yet." She took my hand. "Jessica Jung Sooyeon, I'm scared that this might be a prank or something. You know like those things in the TV? Where the guy gets the--"

"You're right! I get it now. Now stop bickering, and let me continue wrapping my gifts." I smiled at her my sweetest. "I won't lock the door, if anything would happen to me."

She nodded and left me. I looked at the stuiffed toy and realized that there was this thing around its neck. A necklace with a rolled paper by the pendant. I took the paper and there was something written on it with a familiar handwritting.

It says:

"Merry Christmas, Jessica. You want to know who am I? Meet me later at midnight, exactly 12 AM by SME rooftop. Love, Secret Santa."

My eyes widened and thought for a second. Should I trust this person? I sighed and looked at the other three gifts this Secret Santa gave me. The gifts are: a pendant necklace with a Merry Christmas inside it, a vase with sunflowers, and a pair of pink plump high heels.

"I want to know who you are so I'm going to meet you," I said to myself. I looked at the clock and saw that it was 9 o'clock. It's three hours before Christmas Eve and before I'll meet this Secret Santa.

Yoona's head popped out of the door, surprising me again. After seeing my expression, she giggled and said, "Unnie, dinner time.

We had Christmas Eve dinner and talked about things, but I was quiet for the whole time. It took us almost two hours, I just went with theflow, with my mind still far far away. I was thinking about the Secret Santa, whoever this person is. Soon, the other girls realized that I was quiet.

"Sica, you're awfully quiet tonight," Tiffany said, frowning.

"It's nothing," I said as I finished my dinner. "Excuse me," I said as I stood up. "I'm heading to my room and sleep. I'm tired."

All the eight members of girls generation looked at me , confused, but I ignored their looks on me and headed to my room. Once I got in, I placed my ear on the door and heard them bickering and talking about me. Just as I expected it would happen.

I looked at the clock and it was 11:30.

I was going on a hunt tonight. I put on my hoodie and jeans. I put on a coat, for the cold wintry weather. There came a knock on my door.

"Yes?" I called, faking a sleepy tone.

"Are you still awake?" it was Sooyoung. 'I just wanted to know if you're alright, unnie," she added.

"I'm alright, just tired," she said, faking a yawn now.

"Araso. If you need someone to talk to if you need someone to talk to."

"Thanks, Sooyoungie," I said in my sweetest tone.

"Good night, unnie. And merry christmas," she said from the otherside of the door.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I said. "Tell the other members, I said Merry Christmas."

"I will. I hope you're better tomorrow," she said and I heard her walked away.

I looked at the clock and it said that it's 11:40. I opened my window wide and let the cold breeze of Christmas hit my face. The silent streets were clouded with snow. There's no way I can just jump through my window and let the snow catch me. I just have to wait for every member to fall asleep.

Half an hour passed and I can still hear them laughing from the other room. I guessI still have to wait for a little bit more.

The clock struck at 12:15. "Aish," I cursed under my breath.

Soon, the whole dorm was quiet, and I silently crept out of my room. The dorm was dark and silent. I put on my thickest pair of socks and put on my brown leather boots.

As silent as a mouse, I sneaked my way to the front door. But before I got to the door, I took the pepper spray on the kitchen counter.

I unlocked the door and stepped outside. The chilly and very cold air passed me cold, the first step I did out the dorm.

I took my phone out and looked at the time. 12:20. I took the hood of my jacket over my head and walked towards the SME building. SME was only a few steps away the SNSD dorm.

The guards were stll there and they all looked at me in a confused-look. "I have to meet Mr. Lee." They nodded, and I made my way towards the place Secret Santa asked me to go.

I took out the pepper spray from my pocket and walked to the stairs up. I know that I'm tiring myself, but it's better to delay the horror as to whoever Secret Santa is.

Once I was on the vey top of the building, the cold breeze slapped my face with its strongest blow. My cheeks feel so cold, I rubbed my hands together. "God, I forgot to bring my gloves."

"Here, borrow this," a voice came from behind me. I quickly took the pepper spray and faced whoever this person is.

"Who are you?" I demanded, as my fingers trembled against the pepper spray in my hands.

"Don't spray that on me," he, the voice, said. Behind the darkness, I saw his figure. He seemed so familiar, but I can't try to put in the puzzle pieces whoever this man is. Is he my Secret Santa? Obviously, 'cause he's the only person with me on the rooftop of SME.

"Are you Secret Santa?" I demanded from him. I heard him sigh out loud, and saw his figure coming near me.

Since the light on the rooftop is only on the area I was on, I saw who he was. He had black-brown shaggy hair, brown almond eyes, and those lips purple because of the cold. "Donghae?" I asked, confused.

"Merry Christmas, Sooyeon," he said, and smiled sheepishly.

"You're Secret Santa?" I asked, smiling. I can't believe it.

He nodded. "I just wanted to make your Christmas special."

How did I forget about my own 'secret' boyfriend? Why didn't I think that he could be Secret Santa? I'm so stupid.

I quickly wrapped my arms around him, making him do a loud surprised gasp. Soon, his arms wrapped around me. I felt instantly warm. "Why? You didn/t have to do that for me, oppa." I said, blushing.

I hear him chuckle. "Anything for you." And then I saw the whole rooftop filled with lights, christmas lights.

I broke away from our tangled arms and looked around. The rooftop was transformed into a winter wonderland. Lights ligted the whole place. "It's beautiful," I managed a gasp.

He hugged me from the back. "Merry Christmas, gor-Jess." I looked at him. I pouted at him.

"I hate that nickname," I said, as I leaned in towards him and pulled him closer by the his shirt. "But I love you." He smiled and crashed his lips into mine. Suddenly, I feel warm. I felt my whole world fading away, all the cold and the mere sounds of some cars by the streets. There was nothing else that mattered, except for the way his lips moved against mine.

I deepened his kiss and wound my hands around his neck, and I pulled him closer. I missed hm. For the past weeks I knew that he was in China for their SJ-M album releasing, and never thought he would be back before I knew he would.

But we had to keep our relationship a secret.

There's nothing that could ever come between us. Ever.

His hand was cupping my face in his hands and slowly kissed me. He broke away from the kiss and said, "God, I love you."

I smiled and looked down. I saw his body crushed against mine. I can still see the outline of his perfect body. "Why do you have to be so perfect?"

He smirked and said, "Because I have the most perfect girlfriend." With that, he kissed me again. He's my Donghae. Donghae's my Santa. And I love him.

Merry Christmas! How was it? Please let me know by commenting it below. Kamsahamnida :D

I'm updating my other two fanfics by the later morning or afternoon. They're Last Christmas and Ghosts of Christmas Eve. Do you think they're fascinating stories, don't hesitate to read it. Thank you.