Anger

Anger

"Can you just give me the camera?" An angry Baekhyun hissed at the girl before him.

She took a quick look at him and shook her head, her eyes twinkling. Never in her life did she expected to actually exchange words with an idol, even if it was her least favorite one.

"Nope."

"Look, I'll take a picture with you if you want. I'll give you an autograph, just erase those pictures."

The girl looked at him again for a few moments, before turning to her pink camera, and for a moment, Baekhyun thought she was going to listen to him, but no. She turned it off and stuffed it in her messenger bag.

"Nope."

His glare intensifies, looking at her retreating back. With a huff, he covered his head with his hoodie and threaded behind her.

A few minutes later, she made her way into a small cafe, sitting alone in a table by the far corner. He sat across from her, startling her, and now it was her glaring at him.

"You need to pay more attention to your surroundings." He said with a shrug, but his eyes were on her bag. She was completely aware of this, and placed it on her lap, smiling dryly at the angel faced idol.

"Don't you have singing lessons or something?" She asked him with a frown, he shook his head. As a fan, she always dreamt of meeting an idol, but this was quite different to how she pictured it in her mind. Baekhyun was no stalker...was he?

"What do I have to do... for you to delete those pictures?" he asked with a sigh, going straight to the point. The girl rolled her eyes, but then brightened up.

"Buy me something and I might consider it."

Baekhyun scanned her face, trying to decipher if she was pulling his leg, but he couldn't read her. She was a complete stranger.

"Take it or leave it." She urged him with a smile, looking happier than ever. His eyes widened in disbelief. How could she be so... cheeky?

"Arasso. What do you want?" he muttered. It was his only shot, he might as well take it.

"Orange juice and honey bread." He stood up and ordered it, one for her, one for him. He might as well eat something while he's at it, no?

"Here." The girl smiled at him and thanked him.

Resting his chin on his hand, he watched her eat. She seemed unfazed by his presence, and in all honesty, it was refreshing.

"There. Now delete it." He ordered her as soon as she was done. And she smiled again, cheekily.

"Nope."

"But you said--" She cut him off quickly, a small smirk adorning her lips.

"I said I might consider it. I did, and I'm not deleting them."

He open his mouth to protest again, but no word came out, and he let his head drop loudly on the table. He wasn't even feeling angry anymore; just defeated. She laughed at how hopeless he looked.

"Why do you want to get rid of them so bad?" She suddenly asked him, and he looked up with his eyes, his head still on the cool surface of the table.

"Cause I was angry! I glared at the camera..."

"What about it?"

"What about what?"

The girl in question smiled, resting her head on her hand with a shrug.

"I actually like those pictures though." She stated softly.

He finally straightened himself up, looking at her tiredly. She continued talking.

"I like Exo, but I didn't really liked you--"

"Then delete those pictures." He snapped, his anger rising again. The girl chuckled.

"You're always so perfect though, and then, there you were. Angry. Seething. I don't know why you were angry, but I'm glad I saw you like that. It shows you're not perfect. It shows you also get angry... like me. I wont delete those pictures because they are my favorite pictures of you."

Baekhyun looked at her baffled, any word he wanted to say dying in his throat. And he felt his cheeks reddening.

She was a complete stranger, and yet her words reached deep. He wasn't perfect, he would never be, so he didn't have to feel bad for his mistakes. He just have to keep trying.

He chuckled shaking his head, finally taking a bite of his honey bread.

"You're very cheeky." He told her, his mouth full, and she joined in the laughter.

"So I've been told."