Chapter 1

Pirates CANT BE Prince Charmings!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sat in my bedroom watching the ships coming and going from the docks when an enormous, run down ship docked and 7 males jumped off the ship. I noticed one of the males with red hair; he smiled at me before all hell broke loose. 4 of the 7 males started stabbing and shooting the dock guards. I looked at the ship and saw a black pirate flag flying high above the ship.

Those boys were pirates.

I picked up the front of my dress as I ran down the hallway, making sure I didn’t trip on it. My mother walked out of hers and my father’s room; She grabbed me and hugged me tightly, “Mother, there are pirates breaking into the castle. Where’s Father?” She turned her head slightly as a few of the maids ran toward the servant’s pantry; using that as a hide out. “I think he’s in the main room. Come quickly.” Mother held my hand as we walked toward the main room; she tried not to show how worried she was but it could be seen in her eyes. “Why are they here?” I asked quietly. She kept her normal poise and glanced down at me, “Your father owes them a lot of money. I knew this was going to happen soon.” She squeezed my hand lightly and pushed open the large, wooden doors to the main room.

When the doors were completely open; I noticed a blonde boy holding a knife to my father’s throat. In his drunken state he didn’t fight back at all. I ran over to my father and stood completely in front of him; feeling the knife nick at my throat. At that moment, the blonde male dropped his knife and bowed slightly to me. “Hello princess.” He straightened himself and smiled softly, “I’ve been dying to meet you.” I glared at the male. How dare he try to act like nothing happened when he just almost stabbed my father and injured me?  I stepped forward a bit and wiped the blood off my neck, “I’m Princess Ae Cha. What is your business in this castle?” I frowned as felt a sudden stinging on my cheek.  My father stood before me and glared; pushing me down to the floor, “Ae Cha mind your own ing business.” My mother rushed over to me and helped me stand again; she grabbed a napkin from her pocket and started softly wiping the blood from my neck. 

“Well Princess, your father owes us quite a bit of money; 100 billion won to be correct.” The blonde haired male glared at my father and put the knife back up to his throat. “King Kwon, we don’t take lightly to abusing women; since you’ve been doing that to our women for years.” The blonde lowered his knife after seeing me step forward and pull the knife away. “We are here to collect our money.”  I was still in shock knowing my father owed so much money, “We don’t have your money Mr. Woo. Please give us more time.”  I looked at the male my mother called Mr. Woo and bit my lip; wondering what they will do now.

“Please call me Zico my queen.” Zico smiled and bowed to the queen as well. Zico looked back at the others and said something in English, I recognized only 1 word, “Her.” The boys came over and grabbed me; pulling my hands behind my back and tying them. “Mother…” My voice trailed off and Zico smiled softly, “We are going to take Princess Ae Cha for insurance that you will pay us back.” My father leaned forward and smirked, “Good keep her. We don’t even need her.” I felt my eyes starting to water up and my mother walked toward my father and smacked him, hard, leaving a bright red mark. 

After more fighting between the boys and my father, Zico directed the boys to take me and my mother to my room to pack basic necessities. Zico had no idea what basic necessities meant to me; the basics for me were silvers and silks.  My mother held the red heads arm and walked behind me to my bedroom; stopping every once in a while to let the maids know it’s alright to leave for the day. I arrived to my room and the 2 boys released me and bowed slightly; “I’m Kyung and that’s Jaehyo.” The male who called himself Kyung smiled brightly while Jaehyo just winked at me. At that point, I was beyond disgusted with them.

My mother walked up and pulled my hair back into a bun; petting my head softly. “Ae Cha, we will get the money as soon as possible. I won’t let these people keep you.” I frowned and hugged her tightly; secretly praying that wasn’t the last time I hugged my mother. She pulled away and grabbed a few suitcases from my closet; shoving clothing and dresses into them. "Ae Cha, Keep your morals, if these boys try to take what’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter