Prologue [Park Ae Cha's story]

Pirates CANT BE Prince Charmings!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Growing up in as a princess wasn’t easy. My home was a castle; it seemed perfect on the outside but horrible secrets lied on the inside. My father, King of Korea, gave me and my mother the best in life. Good food, lots of extravagant furniture, beautiful silk dresses, real gold jewelry and parties every night.

But when the parties were over and my father was home; he would beat me and my mother. I never knew why he would beat me; mother never knew either but it seemed to get worse as I aged. When he wasn’t beating me; he was drinking, pissing off the wrong people or selling and buying es. I love my father, but he seems to hate me. Mother thinks it’s because I wasn’t a boy and she couldn’t have any more children.

Sometimes I wish I was a boy so he would love me back.

Most of the days he was home, he held huge, lavish parties. Most of the time, I would roam around the parties with boys of all ages following me and asking for my hand in marriage or even getting brave enough to ask for my father’s permission to marry me. He always denies them and says “Ae Cha should search for the perfect king to rule Korea when I die.” But I don’t want to marry; I want to be the First women to rule over Korea. Mother tells me "My head is in the sky" But I don’t think I am; I’m being reasonable and looking out for everything my father has worked for in this life.

While being a princess may seem entertaining and very delightful but truthfully it’s annoyi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter