The Mini Drama

The Rain (Temporary)

 

[Author’s POV]

Inha University

You’re about to open the door when you hear something from inside…

“When would you leave her? I’ve wait for you like 1 year now, I don’t want to wait for another years, just pick me or her!”

“But, you know I can’t do that, please understand my situation…”

“No, not anymore Kev, I’m done understanding you; it’s me or her…”

Kev? Is that even possible?  You think, you open the door quietly tries to not make any sound, and there he is…it is Kevin, who is he talking to? You open up the door a little bit wider…What the…Fanny? And what are they talking about? Is the girl…is me? You can’t hold your emotions and anger any longer you just slapped the door and run to them.

“What are you two doing here?? And what are you talking about??” you ask, you feel like you wanna cry as loud as you can. Kevin about to open his mouth but suddenly Fanny stopped him and starts to talk,

“Look, Mijin, I’m tired of keeping all of this, so I’ll just gonna tell you,  you know, Me and Kevin has been dating since 5 months ago, he said he likes me and I like him so yes we’re dating, all he did with you is just fake, he didn’t love you anymore, you’re not his type actually, he’s just playing with you,” what? How dare she talk like that…she’s my bestfriend…! Your jaw dropped, your mouth open but you don’t know what to say, you’re too shock, its all to sudden.

“Mijin, I am dating Fanny now, but I can explain it to you, why…,” Kevin begging you, he hold your wrist tightly, and Fanny pull his arms,

You bravely say “No…you don’t have to explain anything, Fanny’s just explain anything, you don’t have to talk, and I guess we’re over now, ah no…we are over…so you guys have fun and be happy ok?” you turn around and walk away, you can’t stay in there any longer or your tears would come out, you felt your eyes teary and your vision is starting to blur. Your first tears just dropped out and it cannot stop, you begin to cry loudly, you tried to cover your mouth but it’s not working you still hear your voice. Your heart’s beat fast even faster, you begin to run and look up for some quite place.

You finally here, in the rooftop…suddenly its raining…you just hate rain…

You try to stop crying but it’s just too hard for you, all the pains you feel…disappointment, losing, and heartbroken…all become one.  You’re losing your trust to people near you, first it’s your dad leaving you (and your mom) for another woman, and now you’ve been betrayed by your best friend and your boyfriend, ah my ex-best friend and my ex-boyfriend you thought, you gave yourself a little smile, why can you be so blind Mijin? Why? What a fool girl! For godsakes Mijin, you are an idiot! You begin to laugh at yourself wondering how naïf you are.

It’s been a month since ‘that’ thing happened…