Final

[ONE-SHOT] Love Me Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was late morning, Junhyung leaning against a chair brainstorming his brain to generate a hit song. Junhyung's unique ability is that he can create a song lyrics in just 3 minutes. No wonder he was acknowledged as a genius composer. But tonight his focus seems slightly distracted. He knew what cause him to be like this. Junhyung raised from the chair and stretches his body from the long sitting. His feets involuntary make his way to the next room. 

Junhyung grinned looking at the red room sign. He always think that JS was the combining names of Jun and Seung. But actually, JS was the commercial name for Hyunseung. 'Jang Seung' . 

"I know he was too shy to admitted the actual thing."

Hyunseung, was Junhyung's pretty lover. Hyunseung was a famous and well known fashion designer in South Korea. Sometimes he also did a modelling job as he has a perfect model body figure. 

Junhyung twisted the door knob and he saw a slim body  was sitting on the edge of wood table while crossing his y long legs. His fingers were busy drawing on his Portable Fashion Design. Junhyung just stood next to the door frame but Hyunseung's eyes didn't move a bit from the screen.

"Baby.." Junhyung made his way to his lover's direction, settling his hands around Hyunseung's small waist while peck his thin lips.

"Junnie..don't disturb me please..I'm working now."  Hyunseung loosened the hug then continued his work again.

Junhyung was used to Hyunseung's cold attitude. Even sometimes he did felt neglected by his lover. Not like himself, always be the troublemaker towards Hyunseung.

"You are wearing my old clothes again.." Junhyung smirked staring at his lover body that only wear a white oversized shirt exposing up to his milky inner thigh almost showed his clothed bulge. So alluring. 

"Oh..this? I just pick randomly from our closet. I like to wear your shirt. It's comfortable." Hyunseung made his final touch on the drawing not bother to look at his lover's face.

"You are so Y..but why you were always play hard to get? Dont you feel tired? "  Junhyung leaned his body closed to Hyunseung's , his left hand slowly caressing the sensitive skin of Hyunseung's inner thigh purposely not touching his 'part'.

"Junnie..STOP..I'm war

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter