Touch

5 Word Drabble Challenge - KimKei

 

 

 

 

"Inoo-chan~ I bet I could make Fai blush by just whispering to her ear..." Yuya smirked in delight as he challenged the others. This gained both Ryosuke and Kei's attention in an instant as it's indeed one of those days when one of the guys boast around something they could do with their girlfriends.



"Do it..." Ryosuke dared, making Yuya skip happily towards Fai who was only a few meters away. Kei and Ryosuke watched the latter approach the said girl that soon enough whispered something to Fai's ear.



"Let's do something fun tonight, princess..." Yuya whispered to Fai's ear. Yet, instead of blushing, Fai just rolled her eyes and pushed Yuya slightly.



"Your sweet talks won't work on me..." Fai said loudly - enough for Ryosuke and Kei to hear. The two boys then chuckled on how Yuya failed and just patted him on the back.



It was now Ryosuke's turn to challenge the others... "Hah~ I bet I could make Rio hug me without even speaking..." he uttered, then soon led towards Rio. He patted her shoulder to get her attention and brought out a piece of Strawberry somewhere from his pocket [?]. 



Ryosuke then presented Rio's favourite fruit in front of her that immediately made her eyes glitter in an instant. Rio then grabbed the piece of strawberry and munched happily... "Thanks sweetie~" she said then turned around again and minded her own business. It seems like she's still busy doing something important with Kim and Fai - ignoring Ryosuke's existence. 



Ryosuke was about to protest when he heard Yuya and Kei chuckling after failing on his 'bet'.



"It's your turn Kei-chan!" Yuya nudged Kei's arm that made Kei think for one second. He then walked slowly towards Kim and tried his best to get her attention. 



Kei shifted Kim's body to fully face his... "Kim-chan~ I bet I could kiss you without TOUCHING you..." he said loud enough for everyone in the room to hear. Kim on the other hand just blinked - without a clue on where the boy is getting at.



His dare seems impossible... a kiss without touching? (How the heck?!) - but Kei's confident expression made all the people around wait for his next action.



"Kiss me without touching? Baka ga?" Kim uttered while raising an eyebrow.



Kei didn't answer and just placed his lips on top of hers - brushing his soft ones tenderly on Kim's. With widen eyes, Kim just saw Kei's lips touching hers - feeling a warm sensation lingering within her. 



"I lose..." he whispered that made Kim blush like there's no tomorrow. All the people in the room then whooped and continually teased the couple.



"Screw 'losing'... I'll touch Kim-chan anytime I want..."