Surprise Christmas :D

Merry Christmas!

 

 

I sit in front of the television that shows one of my favorite shows.  I put some popcorn into my mouth while watching the best performance from duo artist that I really admire in my life.  I look at the performance without blinking my eyes.  Yes!  It was TVXQ.  They were best artist that I ever meet in my life.  Right now TVXQ was performing for the end year special show.

 

I sigh.  Christmas just around the corner but the one person that appear in the show was so busy with his schedule.  He was busy with TV and radio show.  Not just that, he was so busy with the concert, interview, photo shoot, practicing and more.  There was no time for him to take some rest.

 

I take my hand phone at the table near the television.  I hope to get just one message or calls from him. But all I see just Changmin wallpaper when I unlock my hand phone.  He was so busy!  It’s been more than two months we didn’t see each other.  This time I was missing him like crazy.

 

“Cause we are humanoid…,” I follow they singing the song.  I take one white album near the sofa.  I look one by one all the photos that I take together with Changmin.  One year ago I met him at one radio show.  At that time he was having an interview and I was working at that radio show.  After several months we were become friend, we decided to have a special relationship.  This connection between us only knew by his close friends.  We try our best to keep it secret from other people.

 

I smile when I see how dorky Changmin in the photo.  When he was in front of the camera and around his fans, he will act evil, snarky, sarcastic and witty.  But when he was with me, he always shows his aegyo and his dorky side.  And I love when he doing his romantic action towards me.

 

“Miss you,” I smile while touch his photo.  I pray that he will not forget his promise to me.  I will wait for that day to come.

 

 


 

 

I still lay at my bed although I already 11 o’clock.  Tomorrow is Christmas and I feel really lazy to wake up.  It is because I didn’t prepare anything for tomorrow.  I didn’t buy anything for decorations or ingredients for the food.  I look around my room.  There were plenty of pictures of me and Changmin hanging on the wall.

 

Yesterday I read about TVXQ’s article.  And it say that TVXQ was performing at Japan and I sure that he will not come home for Christmas.  I feel a little bit sad but I know he was doing his best for his future. 

 

“Who is it?” I ask myself when suddenly I hear a door bell.  I quickly go the door and look at the peephole.  I was really confused when I see there were only one big brown bear outside the door.  I open the door and take a look at the teddy bear.  I take one white card at the bear’s hand.

 

Follow this red string.

 

It was from unknown.  There was no name written on the card.  Without hesitation, I follow the red string that attach at the card.  I walk until I arrive at the end of the corridor.  The end of the red string was tied at the stair and there was also one white card at the red string.  I take the white card and read it.

 

“Merong?” I was getting mad when I read the content.  Who is this crazy person that want to play prank with me.  And I was so stupid too!  I walk back to my house and before I enter my house, I kick the teddy bear.  I feel satisfied when I look at the teddy bear that already fall on the floor.

 

“Surprise!” I was so surprise when Changmin jump from back of the door.  I stare at him to make sure if this was the real him or this is just a dream.  He goes to the teddy bear and lifts it into the house.

 

“How dare you kick this bear?” he says.  I follow him to the living room.  I still didn’t say anything because I can’t believe that he was standing in front of me. 

“Why?  You don’t believe me to come back here?” he sits at the sofa.  He smiles while looking at me.  He pats at the sofa to tell me to sit beside him. 

 

“Come here,” he pulls my hands because he wants me to sit beside him.

“This is not a dream,” he pinches my cheeks.  He wants me to know that I was not in the dream and this is reality.

“I was really tired.  After the performance at the Japan, I took the earliest flight to come back here.  I want to see you,” he put his head onto my shoulder.  I feel hurt when I hear the word ‘tired’ coming out from his mouth.

“I’m so sorry that I was the reason that makes you tired,”

“No you’re not.  My busy schedule is the reason.  Don’t think ridiculous things, honey,” he put his long fingers between mine.   His hands feel so warm.

 

“Let me give you the best massage ever,” he smile and quickly turn his back to me.  When he tired, I always give him massage.  After massage, he will look a bit vigorous.

“Thank you,” he says when I was still massaging him.

 

“Is this bear for me,” I ask and he just nods his head.

“Thank you,” I whisper to him.  I give him a kiss at his right cheeks.  He smiles happily.

“But why you kicking the bear?” he turn around to facing me.

“I thought someone wants to prank me… and why you write ‘merong’ on that card?” I ask him.  He just grin and showing his white teeth.

 

“Jagiya~~” he started to show his aegyo.

“Can you do me a favor?” he ask me when I looking at him.

“What kind of favor?” Changmin didn’t answer it quickly.  He moves his body to sit closer to mine.  He takes my hands and softly rubs it.

 

“Let’s shower together,” he says it softly.

“What?” I ask in high note.  I didn’t believe what I hear from him.

“Please~ you can helping me there because I really tired take bath by myself,” he still grinning.

“No… no… It’s ridiculous!” I repeating shake my head.

 

“Why it was ridiculous?  You were my girlfriend.  If you helping me, you can help rub here, here, and here…” he says while show one by one of his body.

“ert!” I hit his head and quickly walk near the television.  He might feel pain because he keeps on rubbing his head.

“You were hitting me?” he stands up and looks straight to me.  I nod my head joyfully.

“It’s was hurt!  In return, you need to come with me and help me shower,” he started to chase me.

“I don’t want,” we run and chase each other around the table at the living room.  I was afraid if he catches me.   I avoid his hands when he wants to catch my hands.  We keep running around the table.

 

“Ouch!” I stop running and turn around when I hear Changmin shouting together with a loud sound.

“What happen?” I run towards him.  He was touching his toe.  I know he was in pain when I look at his face.

“Are you okay?” I also touching and rubs his toe.  He shook his head at pointing at the table.  Now I know that he accidently hit the table when he was chasing me.

 

“It hurt really badly,” he says.  I was relieved when there is no cut or blood at his toe.

“Wait here.  I’ll go and take something to reduce this pain,” I want to stand up but he hold my hand and hinder me to go anywhere.

“You do not need to go anywhere.  There were one ways you can help me by reducing this pain,”

“What?  How?” I look into his eyes.  I was so worry when I look he’s in pain.

“Like this,” suddenly he kissing me.  I was so surprise with his quick action.

 

“Pabo!  And you will forever be my pabo!” I look at him running to the toilet; I know that he was lying to me.  And he was not in pain.  He was acting.

“Shim Changmin!” I shout his name.  All I can hear is that he was laughing hard from the toilet.  I feel a little bit mad because he pranks me one more time but at the same time I was happy with his childish act.

 

 


 

 

“I didn’t believe that you did not buy anything for Christmas.  You really don’t want to celebrate Christmas?” he asks me when we return from the supermarket.  I didn’t reply anything.  Actually I want to buy all these things with him because this Christmas was so special for me.  This was the first Christmas that we will celebrate together.  I want to choose everything with him.

 

Changmin keep nagging from the supermarket until we come back.  I smile when looking at him.  He looks so cute when he none stop nag.

 

 


 

 

“A bit to the left,”

“No!  I mean my left not yours,” I direct him.  He was standing at the small ladder and he was putting the tree topper.  We were using a star for the topper.

“Left or right?” he look a bit confuse.

“My left.  Here!” I keep on direct him.  Suddenly he steps down from the ladder.  He just ignores the star although it was slanting to the left side.

 

“The star is slanting t…,” I didn’t finish my word when he ignore and walk to the corridor.  I smile when I see his angry face.  He must feel a bit frustration when I keep on confusing him.  I look at his back.

 

“Wae?” I hug him from his back.

“I’m sorry,” I say when he didn’t give me any response.

“It’s okay.  I was too emotional,” Changmin turn his body and facing me.

“But I’m really sorry.  I should not push you to hard,” I held his hands tightly.

“No… no… it’s alright,” he smile.  Changmin didn’t want me to feel guilty.

 

“I think the tree is already perfect.  We did not need to change anything,” we look at the Christmas tree from the corridor.

“But I don’t like the decoration.  I think we need to change it to colorful glass ornament.  Just like others tree,”

“If we change the pictures to ornaments, it will look to simple and usual.  I like when we decorate it with our picture.  I was so meaningful to me,” I give the reason why we didn’t decorate it with ribbon, glass ornament or bauble. 

 

We decorate the Christmas tree using our pictures from the first time we met.  We also put some cute toy bear decoration and electric bulb.  It might look a bit strange but I like it when it shows our memories that we made together.  I smile when I look at all the pictures.

 

 


 

 

“This was sooo delicious,” I says when I finish the food.  For dinner tonight, we made the simple dish together.  We cook Butternut Squash soup, Herb Roasted Turkey, Buttermilk Smashed Potato and Green Beans with Bacon.  It tastes so good because Changmin and I were made it together.  Changmin eat all the food really well.  He likes to eat.  He will eat anything that serves in front of him.

 

I take the empty plate to the sink and wash it.  Changmin also helping me bring the empty plate.

“Let me help you,” Changmin also wash the dishes.  We giggle together when one of us joking and making some fun.

 

“You look really ugly,” Changmin say and he was laughing at me.  He was doing some bubble between his fingers.  And he looks at my reflection at the bubble.

 

“Oh!  I’m sorry.  I didn’t mean it,” I laugh when Changmin’s eyes were sting because I prick the bubble using my fingers and the foam gets into his eyes.

“Help me,” I quickly blow his eyes hopefully to release the sting.

“Feel better?” he nods his head.  I still laughing when look at his face.

 

“Now is your turn,” Changmin put his hands around my waist.  He wants to punish me because I make his eyes sting.

“Go on, I don’t feel afraid at all,” I say while looking at him.

“Are you sure you didn’t afraid,” he asks.  He moves his head closer to mine.  I smile and I nod my head repeatedly.

 

“Ready to receive your punishment?” he whisper to me.  He moves his head more close and put his lips onto mine.  I know that I will receive a sweet punishment from him.  That’s why I didn’t afraid at all.  Changmin was so sweet and romantic.  I really appreciated to meet someone like him.

 

“Okay, we need to stop.  I need to finish washing this,” I push his body slowly.  I point at the dishes that make the sink full.

“But I need more than that.  You can do this tomorrow,” he bends his body towards me and tries to kiss me one more time.

 

“Oh… no Shim Changmin!  I need to finish this job,”

“Alright, I’ll wait for you.  I will prepare for our ‘Christmas marathon movies’,” he takes his heavy steps to the living room.

 

I quickly finishing the dishes and walk to the living room.  Changmin already turn on the television and getting ready to watch movies together.  He also turns on the electric bulb on the Christmas tree.  It looks so beautiful.

 

“I bring you favorite hot chocolate,” I put two mugs that fill with hot chocolate at the table.

“Thank you very much.  Come here,” he opens the blanket for me and wraps it around our body.  We were sharing the blanket. 

 

“I love you,” Changmin kiss my cheeks.

“I love you too,” I reply with kissing his cheeks too.

“I love you more,” he smiles sweetly.  Once again Changmin put his soft lips onto mine.  I was so happy when he showing his love to me.  I reply to his deep kiss.  I hope that he will forever be mine and I hope nothing will make us separate.

 

Tonight we were spend the night watching our favorite romantic films and enjoy being in each other’s arms.  This was to best Christmas night ever in my life.  Merry Christmas!  Have a great and romantic Christmas!