Meeting You Here

One-Shot: MyungsooXDasom

DASOM’S POV

  

Here I am walking around the school campus being my unusually social self today. I honestly have no idea why I woke up so happy–so pleasant—especially when last night I was super mad at my unnie for skipping our movie night to hang out with her stupid boyfriend. 

No offense to oppa, he’s quite smart but my sis hanging out with him instead of me? Stupid.

I bowed and faked smiles to people -that I barely knew- that I passed as I made my way aimlessly around school. I go to a boring mediocre high school where nothing exciting or adventurous ever happens.

Everything is the same every year, everyday, in every class. It’s times like this that I want a much more exciting life other than what I have and right now I’m envious at those that get to enjoy theirs to the fullest.

Staring at the ground as I walked, a pair of mud splattered white converse shoes appeared in front of my shiny black doll shoes. I raised my head to meet the eyes of the stranger only to see a pair of beautiful yet playful brown orbs.

 

“Hi.” I squeaked out, a little unsure of what I’m supposed to say next.

“Hello.” He replied simply; eyes not leaving mine.

“C-Can I help you?” I mentally face palmed myself at how I stuttered right at the start of our conversation.

“Actually there’s a lot of things you can do to help me, depends which one you’d rather do now” Stunned by the strange answer I replied with some sass in order to regain some of my lost confidence.

“Oh yeah? Like what, show you where the exit is?”

 Unfazed he replied. “Sure, as long as you leave with me..”

“What?”

“Nothing. –grins— I need someone to show me around. I’m a transfer student.” I looked uncertainly at the weird guy before me. He’s definitely not like any of the guys here, because for one, who transfers this late in the semester?

 

“Oh. Why this late?” I let out. He took a step closer and looks at me with an amused look.

“Why babe, worried I can’t catch up?”

 

...

 

“Excuse me?”

“Don’t need to fret. I bet I’ll get along in this school swimmingly…”

Scowling at him, I my heads and power walked away from him. My unnie told me about those kinds of guys. Flirts. Tsk, they’re no good so it’s best to keep your distance at all times to avoid getting hurt in the end.

“Y-yah!” I hear him calling for me but I pay no attention to him until my right hand was snatched and pulled backwards. My body collided gently with a soft yet firm build and my face buried in the fabric of a warm cotton shirt.

 

“mmmmffffffffhdcjh!” I mumbled in coherently from his chest and pulled away quickly to glare at the guy.

“Yah! What was that for?”

“Sheesh. You’re pretty offended over there"

He looked at me up and down before continuing.

“Lemme guess. No boyfriend. Over-protective sibling.  Craving for attention? Hmm?”

“What?! No! What makes you think I don’t have a boyfriend?” Do I look that obvious? I can’t believe this guy just looking at me and immediately assuming things, even though they were all correct. He still had the nerve to do so.

“Oh. So you do have a boyfriend?” he looked genuinely surprised.

“ummm…” I let out unsure if I should lie or actually admit to his assumption.

“Is he tall, dark and handsome? Or is he shy, quiet and invisible?”

I frowned at him but remained silent.

 

Grinning at his win over such a microscopic banter he pulled the wrist I didn’t realize he still held and brought me over to an empty classroom.

 

“Why do you even care? What’s it to you whether I have one right now or not?!” I complained as I am being dragged.

“I’m curious like that..” Once we were in the privacy of the classroom. He looked at me and smiled. “Cuz I was wondering if I could maybe take that part?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Puhleaaaaaaasssssssseeeeee.

I don’t fall for that lovey-dovey junk.

 

 

 

“Ow! Ow! Quit it! Ahhhhh!” I whacked him with a textbook which one of the more careless students conveniently left behind for my usage.

 

“You’re an idiot.” I said to him as I watch him rub him non-existent wounds.

“Yah! How am I the idiot? You’re the one who doesn’t have a heart” he retorted, giving the lamest excuse I heard since unnie’s boyfriend tried to hide their anniversary dinner from her. To clarify the lame-osity, unnie had enough time to master a surprised expression until their anniversary.

“That’s a corny pick-up line. My sister can come up with a better one than that.”
“Tchh, you’re just really not sensitive.”

“I’ll show you sensitive..” I whacked him with the book again and again until we ended up chasing each other around campus attracting a rather large amount of attention on us.

 

But I don’t mind. There’s finally something—someone who will add excitement to my life.

 

 


XD What do you guys think?

s'okay to tell me and if there are any mistakes please don't hesitate to tell me^^