LOTTE WORLD

MY LUCKY STAR

 

This is my second time here. The first time was with my family about 3 years ago. But I think the most meaningful and memorable for me is this time coz I go with my lovely one, Woohyun. We have to wait for about 10 minutes until his friend was here.

‘Sungyeol-ah. Here.’.

‘Woohyun-ah. Long time no see dude’.

‘Let me introducing you my friend Sungyeol-ah. This is Yoomin-sshi. She is my classmate also my neighbour’.

’Annyeonghaseyo, Yoomin-imnida. Nice to meet you’.

‘Annyeong I’m Sungyeol. Lee Sungyeol-imnida’.

‘Sungyeol-ah where Mirae? Don’t she promise to come with us today?’.

‘Mianhei Woohyun-ah, she said that she can’t make it today. There something coming up this morning’.

‘Oh, never mind. Lets get the ticket’.

‘Woohyun-sshi, who’s Mirae?’.

‘Sorry I forget to tell you. Mirae is one of my best friend’.

‘Oh. Okay’.

‘Who’s that girl? Did she really Woohyun friend or is she his ex-girlfriend?’ .

‘Have you both already had breakfast? Asked Sungyeol.

‘Ne, I already had a breakfast this morning’ answer me.

‘But I haven’t yet’ said Woohyun.

‘Why you didn’t tell me about it. Now I feel bad for you coz I didn’t ask you about it’ said me.

‘It’s okay dear, now why don’t both of you treat me a breakfast and later I will treat you back’ said Woohyun.

We had a good time there . Sungyeol seem like a funny guy but also a smart. He keep making us laughing on his joke. I really enjoy the moment that I had with them both. Now its lunch time, and we all sit under a tree at the park. While Woohyun go to the rest room, suddenly Sungyeol asking me a question about my relationship with Woohyun.

‘Yoomin-sshi, can I ask you something?’.

‘Ne what is it’.

‘Did you have any feeling towards Woohyun?’.

‘W-w-what?. Erm its hard to say about it, he a nice person and at the same time a good friend of mine. I don’t know how to tell you about it. Why? Is there something wrong with it?’.

‘No I’m just asking about it’.

‘Kyaa are you both talking a bad thing about me’.

‘No we not’ answered Sungyeol.

 After lunch we decided just to go home since everyone already tired. But , it has been a wonderful and great moment that we spend together.