Hey Doctor! We meet again..

My Boyfriend is a Doctor

On the previous chapter:

the blonde guy mouthed crazy to his friend before he closed his eyes, not sure Kikwang will understand the reason of his stupid act lately, "I think I'm falling in love, kikwang"
 
They both silence. Yoseob scanned Kikwang's expression as he saw the latter was blinked and made an 'o' shape with his mouth. 
 
"in dove?"
 
Yoseob shook his head "no"
 
"in cove?" once again kikwang asked, but the novelist also once again shook his head.
 
"in love, L-o-v-e. I'm fallin' in love, kwangie-ah"
 
 
-
 
-
 
-

 

Now, Yoseob was alone in his apartment. He wasn’t sure why he even bought this huge place while there’s no one living with him. He hates feeling lonely. That’s why he glad while Hyunseung was move and be his neighbor so they could visit each other room. They also exchange their room key. Kikwang sometimes came to their apartment to play or just to run out from all maniac fans (which was usually stalking him even in his own house). These happy three friends were always met while they had no work to do.

 

Suddenly Yoseob had an idea to erase his boredom. He took his Beats headphone and grabbed his coat. He locked his room, went outside, walked in apartment hallway. He hummed the song echoing from his headphone and crossed the street. Finally he arrived at his favorite place, a park near his apartment. He would come to this place while he got no idea of his story or just wanna relax his body. The first thing he would always do was lying down on the grass and enjo yed the scenery. He saw there were many children playing sand and swing. It was way better than only seeing a paper and thousand words every day.

 

He inhaled as much fresh air as he could to fill his lung and exhaled loudly. He never regreted his decision 2 years ago while he decided to move from his previous apartment. Cause his new apartment had a beautiful park nearby. 

 

After satisfied with the view, Yoseob stood his body up, moving his soul back to his job as he already thought some story to his novel. He walked slowly to the gate, but suddenly a little boy ran towards him. The kid was running backward, he didn’t see someone was walking and Yoseob wasn’t realized the young child coming because his headphone was echoing music out loud. They both fell down hard and let a loud thud sound out. The boy fell with his bottom first. He cried and called for his mom. Too bad for Yoseob, he fall with his knee first and landed his chin to the ground. 

 

“Soo Yun-ah!!” a lady was came approach to their falling place. Yoseob was sure that woman was the kid’s mother. She immediately hugged her crying kid and calmed him down.

 

“I’m sorry sir.. are you okay? omo you’re bleeding!!”

 

Yoseob stood up, patted his clothes and tried to stable his feet. He felt sore. He really wanted to cry out but he restrained as he saw a worried expression let out from the boy’s mother. Stinging pain came from his bloody chin, pain were crawling to his entire body. He felt a horrible taste was spread inside his mouth. He spat and found a red liquid on the ground.

 

Great. Now my dental fill was bleeding.

 

Yoseob covered both chin and mouth with his hand. He was bending his body lower down since he felt a sore head. “No.. it’s okay really.. “ Yoseob tried to reassure the boy’s mother. He imposed a smile.

 

“Are you sure? I can take you to hospital. Your chin was bleeding and it’s because of my son’s fault” said the woman worriedly

 

“uuh.. no.. don’t worry mam.. I’m fine” after saying that, he felt his legs were trembling. He almost fell again before someone’s hands hold his waist. Yoseob turned his head and he found a familiar face standing behind him, tried to balance his body.

 

“It’s okay mam, he’s with me“

 

Doojoon? Why is he here?

 

That scene was similar like their first meeting. Doojoon was wearing a casual shirt. But the different thing was, Yoseob could feel his heart beating fast now, he didn’t think this feeling appeared on their first meeting. 

 

“Can you walk?” Doojoon asked to Yoseob concernedly. He took out his handkerchief to wipe some blood which was flowing from Yoseob’s chin to his neck and the blonde guy hissed in pain.  

 

“Yeah.. I-“ Yoseob forced to move his body but he couldn’t felt any movement. Now his puppy eyes were full of tears and flew down to his cheek. Slowly bend his body down as he felt numb.

 

Doojoon tightened his grip on Yoseob’s waist. Something inside of him was afraid Yoseob would fell again and faint. Wait, why he must afraid?

 

“Yah, don’t force yourself!” Doojoon lifted Yoseob’s body bridal style. Yoseob was not fighting back because he had no power left. He let Doojoon carried him to Lexus sports car which was parked nearby.

 

For these 5 minutes they were not talking. Doojoon drove his car as fast as he could but tried to reduce any shaken since he won’t Yoseob felt uncomfortable. Once in a while, Doojoon saw to Yoseob with concerned. “Are you okay?” asked Doojoon worriedly. He saw a blood stain in Yoseob’s shirt. He touched Yoseob’s shoulder gently and could see Yoseob nodded weakly. Maybe it was because he had no energy to answer Doojoon’s question.

 

They arrived at Seoul hospital, a place where Doojoon always worked. He parked his car and came out hurriedly. He opened the door where Yoseob was lying and lifting him up. The tall guy walked a bit faster and found a nurse was walking out.

 

“Good afternoon Doc- omo what happened?!” She was shocked after realizing Yoseob’s clothes full of blood and lying weakly on Doojoon’s arm.

 

“Did you see Junhyung around? I bring a patient. I need his help!” said Dojoon half panting

 

“He is in his room. I’ll bring you to him”

 

They hurriedly went to second floor where Junhyung usually examine his patient. The nurse opened the door and let Doojoon entered the room. The nurse left behind, she tried to explain an emergency thing was happened to the remaining patient who was waiting for their turn.

 

“Jun, I need your help” Doojoon was approaching the bed and putting Yoseob’s body down. He placed his head carefully so Yoseob would feel comfortable.

 

“Yah.. what’s wrong?” Junhyung immediately stood up from his chair when he saw blood covered in the blonde clothes and approached the weak body.

 

“I’ll explain later. Do you have cotton and antiseptic?” said Doojoon while he busy looking to his left and right.

 

Junhyung shoved Doojoon from the bed and gestured him to take a step  back  “Shoo shoo, this is my teritorry. Let me handle this”

 

The moment while Junhyung cure Yoseob’s wound, Doojoon’s glance was not getting out from Yoseob. He also confused why he had to squeeze Yoseob’s palm right now. When Junhyung gave antiseptic to the cute boy’s chin, Doojoon could see the weak body was hissed, and without hesitation Doojoon hold Yoseob’s palm tighter. They only met twice but why Doojoon felt like Yoseob was an important person to him?

 

After a while…

 

“Done.. I already check his body and nothing wrong about his legs or hands. No sprained, just a wound on his chin and knee”

 

 “Thank you Jun” Doojoon tilted his head to Junhyung then moved his eyes to Yoseob as he could see the blonde was sleeping peacefully like nothing happened.

 

“Who's this kid? I never see him around you”

 

“Hey he's not a-" Doojoon want to argue junhyung's word but knowing junhyung will not care about it, he then just let it go "He is my patient. I was going to a park near my house, I saw him was falling and bleeding”

 

Junhyung stared to the lying body as he frowned like something had cross his mind “Why.. I think his face was so familiar?”

 

“eeeh?” Doojoon wanted to ask more about Junhyung’s sentence. Yes. Doojoon was curious. It was their first meeting but how could junhyung say Yoseob’s face was familiar to him?

 

But before he could ask junhyung about his question, he heard someone's voice

 

“uh..” yoseob groaned weakly, doojoon immediately shifted his eyes to the blonde guy

 

“Are you feeling better Yoseob?” Doojoon asked worriedly

 

“Feel poignant”

 

Junhyung grinned to Yoseob “This is better than stitching your chin. I will do it if I found more inches of wound there”

 

“uuh.. “ Yoseob touched his left cheek since he felt a stinging pain inside his mouth.

 

“Where does it hurt?”

 

“My teeth.. “

 

“Open your mouth.. aaaa…” Yoseob do as Doojoon told him.

 

Doojoon then cupped Yoseob’s head and saw inside his mouth “Aah.. Your dental filling was broken. I can see blood there..”

 

Oh.. Good.. Why My heart beating so fast..

 

“Are you feeling pain on your tooth now? Or Dizzy or something?”

“Not really” Yoseob shook his head

 

“Great.. Cause I only can cure your tooth while the pain is gone” said Doojoon with smile  on his lips “Okay.. Let’s move to my examine room” Doojoon was inserting his arms through Yoseob’s waist and legs, made yoseob startled with the sudden scene and without realized he linked his hands on doojoon’s shoulder. The doctor lifted him bridal style and slowly walked to the door. Before he grabbed the knob, Doojoon turned his head facing his friend.

 

“Jun.. thank you for your help..”

 

“Two cans of coke in my office tomorrow”

 

Doojoon chuckled “Got it sir..”

 

-

-

-

 

Thirty minutes were the time for Doojoon to examine Yoseob’s tooth problem. Like a professional one, he did it carefully so Yoseob wouldn’t suffer in pain. The silence was fulfilling the entire room but Yoseob could hear his heart was beating so fast. If it was not because of the drill sound, maybe Doojoon could hear clearly his heart beating loud. Now Yoseob was sure for one thing.

 

He love him.

He love the doctor.

He love Yoon Doojoon.                                                                                                                 

 

“Thank you..”

 

“Can you walk?” Doojoon help Yoseob by held his hand whilst Yoseob tried to stand his body up from dental chair. They move to a single chair which patient usually used. Doojoon sat besides Yoseob, still held his arm.

 

“Look.. If this thing happened again, I’ll make sure to extract your tooth”

 

Yoseob startled. He was shocked because of Doojoon’s words. He put his head down. “mian”

 

Doojoon then patted Yoseob’s head and shook lightly “What I mean is, you must take care your teeth well. Once it bleeding again, the sore you fell will be increased. So be careful..”

 

“ne~ kamsahamnida for everything Doojoon-shii,, “ Yoseob stood up and bowed to Doojoon. He step his feet away, slowly, his walk was a bit limping because of his fell before. He was about to turned the knob before he hear Doojoon call his name.

 

”Yoseob.. Where do you live?”

 

Yoseob turned his body to only see the doctor already stood up from his chair “Gyeongdo apartment, wae?”

 

After Yoseob saying that, Doojoon nodded and walked to his chair. He pulled off his white coat and wore his leather jacket. He took his bag and hurriedly stepped towards the door. He then stopped his pace, looked to Yoseob. “what are you doing?”

 

“I thought I should be the one who asked you that question, What are you doing?” Yoseob asked him confusedly.

 

 “Simple thing. I’ll drive you home.. “ Doojoon opened the door knob and walked out.

 

Yoseob was stunning in his position. His eyes blinking.

 

What was he said again?

He- drive me-what?

Did Kikwang’s word was right? Am I deaf now?!!

 

Suddenly Doojoon’s head bulged from the door and it made yoseob come back to his sense “Yaaah.. Palli! Or you want me to lift you bridal style like I did before?” Doojoon gave a smirk to Yoseob who was standing still in the examine room.

 

“Yaaaah! I can walk myself!” Yoseob walked towards Doojoon.

 

Doojoon closed the door behind him. He walked towards Yoseob who stepped slowly. “Let me help you” Doojoon let out his palm and held Yoseob’s tightly. Yoseob tilted his head and found Doojoon’s eyes staring at him. He blushed and feel warmness was spreading through his body now.

 

“t.. thank you..” said Yoseob stutteredly, head hanging low to hide his blushed face.

 

And without Yoseob's notice, there's a slight smile, formed on Doojoon's lips.