Chapter 1

More Than Friendship But Less Than Romance

A whistle was blown. "Okay! That's it for today! Get your home!" shouted the soccer coach. The sweaty players cheered loudly, its Friday after all. Even though they are tired enough, they raced to the locker room as if their lives depended on it. Their coach just watched them in amusement. "Those brats, excited for the short vacation much." the coach said.

"So, going to dinner with us?" Nickhun asked. "Dinner? or clubbing?" Minho asked back giving his bestfriend a knowing look. Nickhun laughed along with his other friends. "Teenage boys don't just simply go to 'dinner' you know." Baro told Minho. The others nodded in agreement.

Minho laughed and said "Sorry guys, not tonight." "Ooohh~" his friends responded. "Yeah, yeah. We know you have a date tonight loverboy." Zelo teased. "Go get Key before he gets locked." Shindong joked and laughed. His friends stared at him that made him stopped laughing. "Key gets locked?" Baro questioned. Shindong looked at the floor.

"Well, I'm heading to Key before he gets stolen! Bye guys!" Minho slammed his locker close and dashed out of the locker room. "Have fun~" his friends replied.

In a speed of light, Minho arrived at Key's doorstep. He could imagine Key sulking in the couch because he was late. As always, he would manage to turn Key's frown upside down with his aegyo that he only show to Key and a whole lot of sorry ofcourse.

Minho decided to sneak inside. He knew he'd give Key a heart attack and earn some beating but it'd be fun at least. Key was such a scaredy cat after all.

He slowly opened the door, Key would leave the door unlock whenever he was late. He tiptoed inside and sneaked a peek in the living room. And swear to the heaven above, it was not what Minho had imagined the sight to be.

He literally froze right there the moment he set his eyes on the couch. How could he not?

Right there on the very couch where Key was suppose be sulking.

Right there on the very couch where Minho was suppose to scare Key.

Right there on the very couch where Key was suppose to be scared as hell and beat the flesh out of Minho.

Right there on the very couch where Minho was suppose to laugh then hug and kiss Key.

But right there on the very couch where that was suppose to be happening never meant to happen from the start.

Minho's heart crumbled to very tiny pieces that fell on the pink carpet of the living room. Its because right there on the very pink couch, Key was seated on the lap of another man, kissing their lips out.

What could be worst than that? The man is none other than Lee Jinki, yes the chicken obsessed one, no other than the bestfriend of Key himself.

"How could you?!" Minho angrily shouted. The other two flinched and saw hell when they realized who shouted. Key quickly jumped off Jinki's lap and raced to Minho.

"Minho baby, I can explain." Key pleaded, droplets of water leaking from his eyes.

"Explain?! Explain what Kibum?!" Minho tightly gripped Key's shoulders. He was in rage, eyes full of pain.

"Minho, I forced him. Its not his fault." Jinki spoke. He stood up and smacked Minho's hands away from Key who was crying hard.

Minho punched Jinki in the face and sent him flying back to the couch. "Jinki!" Key shouted and then knelt in front of Minho.

"We're done Kibum. Its over." Minho declared and walked out of the apartment. He could hear Key screaming his name in pain.

Minho was spacing out ever since he left Key's apartment. He unknowingly arrived at his house. His parents were in the living room and noticed Minho's presence.

"Minho? I thought you had a date?" his father asked.

Minho just walked past his parents and went straight to his bedroom.

The second Minho closed his bedroom door was the exact time his tears dripped out his eyes. His legs gave out and was now sitting on the floor.

Pain. Hatred. Betrayal. Anger. Sadness. He was feeling all of these. Too much that he cried the hardest he ever did.

He cried until no tears were left to fall and started spacing out again. He didn't hear the knock on his door. The one knocking invited himself in and how he was so sad seeing the state of his younger brother.

"Minho.." Changmin called. Minho looked up.

"What happened bro?" Changmin questioned.

"Key.. He cheated... with Jinki...."

"What the?! That ! I told you he ain't good."

Minho started crying again. Changmin hugged him.

"Minho, we'll be staying at grandfather's this vacation. You love it there right?"

Minho nodded and stopped crying.

"Good. We always have fun there and you'll forget him. Who knows? Maybe you'll meet someone better there."

 

The Choi family finally arrived at their grandfather's house, it was on the rural area. Minho was still sad so Changmin took him to their usual hangout, a hill. Teenagers gather there from time to time especially now that the festival was coming up.

"Changmin hyung! Minho! Haven't seen you both in ages!" Kyuhyun said and ran to hug his two bestfriends. They laughed. Kyuhyun noticed Minho's sad eyes.

"Minho.. What's the matter?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Hyung, I.."

"Minho, you can sit on the bench there first. Join us later." Changmin instructed, pointing at the bench under a tree not too far away. Minho just simply nodded.

Minho's POV

Minho sat on the bench like his older brother instructed.

Ah~ I miss this place. It still hasn't changed that much. Key.. I wanted to bring you here. If only yo- Ugh! Can't get him out of my mind! Need to think of something else.

Minho looked around and met the gaze of a girl. The girl smiled at him and quickly looked away. Minho still kept his eyes locked on her.

Whoa! What a pretty girl. Her gaze almost drowned me. Wait. She smiled at me. Even her smile is beautiful.

Minho felt something, a spark specifically. He had no idea why. The girl was just alluring. When he saw the girl laughed, his heart skipped a beat.

Why am I feeling like this? Worst is to a girl. I'm gay for crying out loud. . Did Key took away my gayness?

 

 

 

A/N: my poor minkey feels.. Y.Y So anyway, You, WHAT DO YOU THINK?? IS IT ANY GOOD?? i know its not that good. >.< i don't really know how to describe the cheating part in a heartbreaking way and the girl in a cheesy way, etc.. forgive me if you found it boring.. *dances to sorry sorry* this will likely be a 2 shot story.. please leave a comment.

thank you to my bestfriend for the story's plot!