Going to France

Final Love

I think I must going to France . No matter , anything . Huh . It's ok . So I'll going to France , now !

''Please don't go , Hyoyeon ! I begging you !! I now I'm is a evil sister..But , please don't go ! I regret it !'' Say Hyoyeon sister.

Hyoyeon sister name Song Hye Kyo . Who is in love to with Hyoyeon's ex boyfriend . She is the secong couple of Hyoyeon's ex .

Hyoyeon's ex is doing a special relationship too . Not to Hyoyeon only. He is having a special relationship to Hyoyeon's sister too ,

Song Hye Kyo . Hyoyeon is know they relationship after she come to home and see her sister is eating with her ex .

She don't know how to said some letter after see that . Because of that , she is saying to her ex the she want to break .

 

After leaving Korea , she is going to airport and went to France . After she arrived at France , she is using train to going other place.

At the train she is sit beside a man . At the time , she is crying again . Suddenly , the man who is sitting beside she is giving her a

handkerchief . And he says

''Hey . Let me wipe your tears . '' the man says .

He is wipe Hyoyeon's tears .

''Oh , thanks'' she said .

''You're welcome'' he said with a beautiful smile .

Suddenly , Hyoyeon is crying a litte bit . And then , the man is giving her the handkerchief and saying ..

''Wipe your tears . I think you look beautiful if you not crying'' he says ..

So , Hyoyeon wipe her tears .

And then , the bell at the trains rang . The man is leaving the train . Hyoyeon see the man . She think he is forgot

something .. THE HANDKERCHIEF !!!! 

''Ohh .. He is forgot the handkerchief..Erm..I think I should just keep it .'' Hyoyeon said to herself .

She is looking at the handkerchief . And then , she is saw the handkerchief have a letter .

The letter is written 'Jaejoong' . She think , the man name is Jaejoong .

 

  *          *          *          *          *          *          *

At home , she is thinking tomorrow , she want to going some place . She want to take Eiffel Tower photo .

 

 #The clock is showing now is 11 o'clock#

''Ah . I want to going sleep now . '' Hyoyeon said and go to bed .

 

........

 

# The clock is ringing . #

''Hah ? 9 a.m ? I should taking a bath now . '' Hyoyeon said to herself .

After taking bath , she is getting ready to going Eiffel Tower . 

....

At the Eiffel Tower , she is taking photo . Suddenly , the hat at Hyoyeon's head is flying .

And then , a men take the hat . 

Hyoyeon said ...

''You ??!!!!'' ......



-------END OF CHAPTER---------------

____________________________________________________________________

Do you like ?? Hehe..Do you know who is that man ?? Let me making the 2nd chapter xD..

Enjoy ! :]