Together

Mr. Do and Mr. Kim

ᘐᗴ☂ᖺᙓᖇ 

=Kai=

There we were, laying down on the bed, facing each other. I couldn't help to be mesmorized by the way his big, brown eyes shined. They were beautiful. I loved him. I love to kiss, hug and especially be with him. But we couldn't be together. We shouldn't be together. It's forbidden. Being in love is forbidden.

It's not fair, somehow along this road of blood shed, I had fallen in love with the most beautiful man in the world. Do Kyungsoo. But why was the world so cruel? He was my enemy, my number one target. It wasn't fair. I have never loved anyone like this before, yet he came along and stole my heart. 

We couldn't be together and I knew it, yet I have fallen in love with him anyways. He was just too perfect.

''I love you," he whispered onto my lips. I sighed a shaky breath before leaning in to kiss him softly.

"I love you too," I held his face into my hands. His smooth, soft skin against my fingers. My thumb slowly caressing his cheek. Slowly he shut his eyes and nuzzled into my hands. I pulled him closer to me. His face was against my chest and I held him tightly, never wanting to let go.

"Kyungsoo, don't you ever feel like life isn't fair? Do you ever feel that we were not meant to be?" I asked.

"Honestly," he began, "life isn't fair but at the same time it is. Life isn't fair because of the fact that we are enemies, life is fair because I have you in it. We are meant to be and I know it, we weren't supposed to fall in love. We were supposed to be heartless killing machines. But look at where we are now. Together, in a hotel room lying next to each other on a bed. What more could I ask for? You're the one I need. You're the one I love," Kyungsoo said.

That's what he said. He said life was cruel but yet it wasn't. So many words to describe it. We're enemies, heartless killing machines. He was right, but here we are together. We weren't supposed to fall in love. No one in our entire company was allowed too. But then there was us, we fell in love with each other, like love at first sight.

We were both holding guns in our dirty hands, face to face. But then I looked into his beautiful eyes. I couldn't stop staring into them, they were too mesmorizing, beautiful, big and gorgeous, were the words to describe those brown eyes of his.

I wonder, what would life be like if I hadn't met Kyungsoo. If I wasn't in front of him holding a gun to his forehead. If I hadn't even join this company. What would it be like? What would change? I don't know what to do anymore. I don't want to be here in this cruel world knowing I would have to kill Kyungsoo sooner or later. It would most likely be soon. I would never want to kill him. Do Kyungsoo, my Do Kyungsoo. I have five days to complete this stupid mission. He has six. 

I want to be with him forever. I want him in my arms at night. I want too keep living knowing that I could kiss, hug, and love him they way I want knowing I wouldn't hurt him. But I had too. I knew I couldn't fall in love. I knew it but I chose to do it anyways. I chose to fall in love with my number one enemy.

Why did it have to be this way? Why can't we become normal people? Why can't we become a normal couple? Eating soondubu or sharing cakes. It just wasn't like that. We weren't normal and we couldn't be. With the life that we're living now we could never be normal. We couldn't do any thing about it. And we both knew it. 

We both knew that we were going to have to kill each other, in the five days. Sure I tried to extend the date but the boss said no. I love him with all of me. He was my first everything. My first kiss, my first boyfriend, my first lover. My first everything. He was the person I love dearly. He is mine and will always will be. 

I held Kyungsoo tighter. My hands turning red from the grip. That's when it happened, the tears falling down my face. Falling so rapidly, I couldn't stop the tears. There was continuous drops of tears. He wiped my tears away from my eyes. He was my should to cry on. My thighs to lay on when watching a movie. He was mine. 

Mine until death will do us apart. But then again, we will be with each other in heaven. My heaven is being with him. My heaven is cherishing the moments with him. My heaven is the kisses and hugs that we have shared.

"Let's just die together. Just so we wouldn't have to go though this," the thought of this made me smile a bit because I knew I was going to be dying right beside him. He looked at me shocked but then softened.

"I know, I don't want to kill you. I love you in everyway possible. I like being here beside you, kissing you, hugging you and loving you in anyway. Sure I'm cheesy, but I am only cheesy for you," he smiled a little adorable grin. I couldn't help but smile back. We both got up and had gotten dressed. We walked up to the roof of the hotel hand in hand. Our fingers were intertwined with each other tightly. Our knuckles turning red. We were finally at the top. We looked at each other and smiled. We kissed one last time before saying those three loving words.

"I love you," we said in unison. That was when we jumped off. Dying together, beside each other. I always and I just knew that we love each other. We really are together forever.



Anddd it ends here, this out of the box story of mine.

Kaisoo ftw <( ^.^ )>

nomSicanom