Kwon Yuri

Undercover

 

HOWS THE POSTER? KEKE.. I'm new to photoshop so yeah..:)

feel free to comment. :)

 

 

 

Chapter 1

 

“The mysterious Kwon Yuri made it again on the top of the list of the world’s most successful entrepreneur. Along with him on the said list are big names from different part of the world making once again the whole Korea proud. However his real identity is still unknown. According to Black Pearl’s president  Kim Taeyeon Director Kwon is always out there watching every single move his company makes as well as the people working for him, in fact the company once again fired a total of hundred employees in a month and for the same reason, attitude problems.

….“Mr. Kim what are Mr. Kwon’s qualifications? Are they that high?”

“No, there’s just one thing he asks for. TREAT PEOPLE NICE AND FAIR.”

“And that makes Mr. Kwon…..

Yuri shook his head and turns off the television.

“I look so handsome there.” Taeyeon said grinning widely.

“But nowhere near mine.” Yul bragged back. “Anyway how are the job interviews going?”

“Well if that excludes the numerous of girls confessing their undying love towards you….  It’s doing great. Well at least until you evaluate them yourself.” Taeyeon said while browsing the file of the applicants.

“Is it too hard to be good now?” Yul said in frustration.

“Well Mr. Saint for some people it is.” Taeyeon glances at his wristwatch.

“Lunch time’s over.”

My name is Kwon Yuri, a businessman but not the type who sits in a comfortable chair inside a luxurious office. What I do? Well I’m a waiter, janitor, sometimes I do housekeeping in my own hotel and right now? Here I am carrying a box of shampoos that are to be arranged on the shelves of my “own” supermarket.

“I’m sorry but that can’t be.”

I automatically turn my head towards the cashier and saw my employee with her mean face as she looks at the old woman who seemed really worried.

“I swear I left my wallet at the cab. If you want I’ll put all of these back to the shelves.” The old woman said with an apologetic tone.

“Aish… Fine, just hurry up, I have a line here waiting.” My employee replied rudely.

“Employee number one for the month.”

And that’s how I evaluate my employees. A modern saint, that’s how Taeyeon calls me. Actually, how can you call me a saint if I kick out people who needed jobs? But then again, I stick to my golden rule.

“TREAT PEOPLE NICE AND FAIR.”

“There! Perfect!” Jessica smiled at the wall were she put the addition to her collection, a picture of a certain guy who she suspects as “Kwon Yuri.” She stepped back to see all of the pictures at once but pouted at how many pictures were already there but still hasn’t found a single hint whose Yuri is.

“When will I see you?” Jessica asked as if the pictures will answer her back.

“But don’t worry, next week I’ll be graduating and finally qualified to apply at the Black Pearl. You’ll wait for me right?” She giggled at thought of having her first step of being close to her prince.

“But for now, I have to go to school.” Jessica gave a flying kiss to the pictures before she leaves her room.

“Yuri oppa, saranghaeyo.!”

“Here’s your coffee regular customer.”

Jessica looks up to the waitress and smiled.

“You know I love your coffee here Unnie.”

“The coffee or the owner?” Nicole teased making her blush.

“Both.”

Here she is just like the previous days, it had been a part of her routine to drop by at “White Cups and coffee” which is under “The Black Pearl”. A company owned by her prince “Kwon Yuri”. She comes here hoping Yuri would visit the shop but once again a day passed she didn’t see anyone who’s possibly could be Yuri.

“Hey, aren’t you going home yet?” Nicole asked her.

“I guess I will now since you’ll be closing the shop already.” Jessica said in a heavy tone.

“Director Kwon is really lucky to have you.” Nicole said trying to cheer the girl up.

“I wish he knows though, anyway I’ll get going Unnie.” She forced a smile as she bows at the older girl.

“Okay be safe.”

Yuri massages his sore shoulders as he takes off his prosthetics. It was hell of a day for him. After washing up, he proceeds to the kitchen to prepare something to eat.

YES! He’s living alone. Yuri is an orphan, he doesn’t know if his parents were dead or if he has siblings. He worked so hard to get to where he is right now. Who would think that a “trash” just like what people told him when he was still living on the streets will now be the richest man in Korea. That’s why he hates people who are judgmental, elitist in short .

So yeah, he got no one to share his wealth with.

Well actually there is. He’s been donating to different charities and giving out scholarships to those who can’t afford. That’s why people loves him especially the unfortunate ones though his identity is a mystery. Only Taeyeon knows who he is. He met Taeyeon while he was searching for food in a restaurant’s trash. From then on they were inseparable until Taeyeon’s mom found him, turned out he ran away because he doesn’t want his mom to remarry. Taeyeon’s mom suggested coming with them instead staying in the streets which he agreed on at first but then since the Kims are not that capable of bringing up another kid Yuri decided to just leave though Mrs. Kim didn’t ask him to. He ran away.

After long years of battling with poverty and being a naturally intelligent kid, he’s now here, on top. He also helped Taeyeon and now living a comfortable life as well together with his mom.

Love life?

Not his priority for now.

Well not anymore…

“10:00 pm.” I glance at the clock on the side table then switch my gaze to the ceiling. Wondering how my life is going to be like for tomorrow, the next day? In the future? I hope I at least taught them a lesson.

Once again, I felt guilty for the people I fired.

Not long enough due to exhaustion and deep thoughts Yuri dozes off.

“10:00 pm. I wonder what he’s doing right now. Is he asleep? Dating?” Jessica creased her brow and hit herself afterwards.

“Pabo! He’s not dating! He can’t be!” She scolded herself.

“Three more days before my graduation, I can finally see you.” Jessica closes her eyes as sleepiness started to get to her.

“I hope….”

Jessica walks inside the hall with a smile on her face. She’s now at a press con held for The Black Pearl since the company will open the biggest mall in Asia. Once again she’s hoping for Yuri to be there. The Press con has started when she got inside, She saw a vacant seat next to a cameraman.

“Excuse me? Is this seat vacant?” She asked politely.

“Yeah.” The man said without looking at her since he was busy filming.

“Thanks.” Jessica said then sat while roaming her eyes around.

She accidentally bumped the man’s arms causing the latter to look at her.

“Sorry.” She bowed apologetically.

“Are you searching for something?” The man asked.

She smiled shyly. “Yes.”

She saw the man creased his brow.

“Kwon Yuri.” She said while blushing.

Yuri was busy listening to the conference when the cameraman beside him spoke.

“Are you searching for something?”

He didn’t bother to look.

“Yes.” He heard a soft but sweet voice answered.

After a moment of silence the girl spoke again.

“Kwon Yuri”

From her tone she knows she was blushing.

 

...

 

Hello.. so here's the first chapter?

How is it? Comments??

 

 

BTW HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

KYYAA can't wait for our babie's comeback!!!

...