03

This Christmas❄

I wrinkled my nose and trudged along behind Sehun,"Yah!" I shouted at him,"Why are you walking so fast? My feet are getting so tired from walking through all this snow." I crossed my arms and pouted. Sehun chuckled and walked back to me,"Did someone have too much fun skiing?" He joked.

I shot him a glare,"Puhlease,we both know the one who had the most fun was you." Sehun wrinkled his nose,"Says who?" I stared at him  before he started laughing"Oh yeah. I did."  I rolled my eyes,"Aish,I can't take this anymore!" I came to a stop and stomped my foot.

Sehun cocked his head,"Take what? We're just walking babe." He flicked my forehead. I growled and swatted his finger away,"That's exactly what I'm talking about! We've been walking in this 3 feet snow for who knows how long! And you won't even tell me where we're going!" I exclaimed.

Sehun clicked his tongue."Here,get on my back." He faced his back towards me,"I'll piggy back you to our destination." I hesitated for a moment,but got on anyway,"You better not turn this into some kind of ferris wheel ride Sehun." I murmured into his ear. He chuckled and began walking,"I'll try my best not to." 

 

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

 

"Close your eyes love." Sehun ordered out of nowhere. I tilted my head,"What?Why?"

He ignored my question and continued walking,"Just close it! Stuff your face into my shoulder." He chuckled. I made a face and hit his back,"Yah tell me why I have to close my eyes!" I gasped,"You better not be planning to take me to a dark alley and me Oh Sehun!" 

Sehun rolled his eyes,"As if I need a dark alley to do that." I gaped and hit his back harder,"Ow just kidding!" He winced. 

"So tell me." I whined into his ear. He tilted his head to look back at me,"It's part of your surprise dummy;now close it!" I bit my lip and checked our surroundings.

"Yah Sehun this looks exactly like the route to my place." My eyebrows knitted together when I saw the boba shop that was right around the corner from my house,"Hey this IS my place!" I gasped. Sehun stayed silent as I shook his shoulders,"Yah why is the surprise taking me back home?!?!" I shrieked.

Just as I was about to pinch his face he quickly dropped me and covered my eyes from behind,"Yah!!! Oh Sehun!!" I screamed,"Let go of me you !" 

His voice popped up from behind me,"? Who's the ?" He questioned.

"You!" I shouted,"You're trying to me in my own house now!?" 

He laughed and secured the wrap of his hands on my eyes,"Stop getting too excited Jieun,that's not what's going to happen." He rolled his eyes. I attempted to claw his hands off my face,but nothing worked. My fussing and screaming didn't change anything and we soon came to a complete stop. 

"Yah are we there yet,can you let go of me now!?" I growled,gripping onto his hands. Sehun once again stayed silent and I heard the door opening as we slowly shuffled in. 

"Sehun?" I squeaked,my head shifting around,"Why aren't you responding to me!?" I poked his hands that were still on my eyes. 

"Yah I'm serious,if you think this is funn-"

"SURPRISE!" A bunch of voices chorused. Sehun's hands were released from my eyes and I was completely in shock at the sight in front of me.

"Merry Christmas eve Jieun!" Luhan's voice snapped me back to reality. I grinned and scanned the entire room,each and every single person from EXO were all squueezed into my living room,wearing festive hats and holding presents. 

"You guys.." My eyes began watering,"I thought..you were all visiting your families?" I turned to give Sehun a questioning look.

"We are dummy." Chanyeol said,"We even brought you presents!" The rest of them nodded and held up their gifts.

I gaped and by now the tears were literally streaming down my face,"You guys..." I managed to say. 

"Jieun you were suppose to be HAPPY not sad!" Tao exclaimed. Kai shot Sehun a look,"Did you tell her you were going to her?" Sehun rolled his eyes and threw a pillow at Kai,"NO!" 

I giggled,"I'm not sad silly!" I stuck my tongue out,"I'm TOO happy!" I clapped my hands together. Suho sighed and wiped his forehead,"Phew,thank god because I planned this all out and I do not want to get beat up later." Everyone gave Suho a glare and laughed.

"He's right." Chen laughed,"We were actually going to surprise you by climbing down your chimney but we figured that would be too many heads to squish in."

I rolled my eyes,"Of course you guys would."

Kris raised his hand up,"Alright enough of this sentimental discussion,let's get this party started!" Everyone whooed and hollered,throwing confetti into the air. "Let's eat our cake first and then watch Jieun open our presents!" D.O grinned. Everybody agreed and began running around the house to gather all the untensils. 

I put down my backpack and grinned at Sehun,"Thank you so much love." 

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist,"Merry Christmas beautiful." 

 

 

*A/N: The end!! I KNOW this is kind of short,but I think this ending was nice so yea C:

Hope you guys enjoyed! ^_^ (even though Christmas is over haha)

NO silent readers! Thanks for reading!

Love you all! <3