01

This Christmas❄

Sent at 2:53

See you in a bit beautiful! (* ̄з ̄) 

                      -Hunnie 

I smiled at my boyfriend's cute little text and slipped my phone back into my backpack. I tapped my fingers on my chin,anxiously waiting for the school day to be over so I could spend my Christmas Eve with Sehun. Isn't it just fabulous how our school still makes us have class during the holiday? They're not kidding when they say they take education seriously. Today's offically our last day of school before we get Christmas off and the one week after that.

I eyed the clock and rolled my eyes,5 more minutes until I was out of this place. I was totally excited to see Sehun today;he's been working hard lately ever since he debuted,and being able to come spend time with me is worth every second. I don't know how we managed to keep our relationship lasting,but we're doing it,and nothing's going to stop us;no matter how large the distance between us now a days. 

"Alright class,have a nice break! And don't forget to finish reading your books!" Mrs.Lee reminded us,the bell ringing right on cue. I grinned widely and jumped up from my seat,flying straight out the door. I walked as fast as my little feet could take me to the front gates,where Sehun and I usually meet up. I scanned the area and saw no sight of my boyfriend,so I pulled out my phone. 

Sent at 3:02

Where are you???ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

I'm at the front gates!! 

I tapped my foot impatiently,staring at my phone for a reply.A small sigh escaped my lips as I looked around once more. He couldn't have left without telling me could he? Maybe he had a last minute schedule? I scrunched my nose and stomped my feet lightly. He could've texted me to let me know!

With a defeated sigh,I began sulking my way home,"Aish,good for nothing boyfriend. So much for spending Christmas eve with you Oh Seh-" I gasped as a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me into the air.

"A good for nothing boyfriend?" A familar voice chuckled behind me,"I don't think you should be talking about your boyfriend like that behind his back Jieun." Sehun lectured."Yah!" I kicked my feet around,"Let me down Sehun!" I squealed. He let me down and brought me into his embrace once again,this time my face stuffed into his chest. 

He loosened his grip so there was a gap between us,"Surprised?" He cheekly smiled.

I stuck my tongue out at him,"Surprise? You took forever to get here and you didn't even bother texting me back!" I narrowed my eyes at him. 

"I was here the whole time silly," He lightly flicked my forehead,"Your cute little fit was too entertaining to not watch." He chuckled,earning a glare from me. I punched his shoulder,"Yah,why are you doing such things!?" 

He grinned and lightly pecked my cheek,"No time for questions Jieun-ah. We have things to do today." His arms unraveled from my waist as he grabbed my hand,"Let's go." 

 

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

"Where are we going?" I asked him. We were now walking along the snow covered sidewalk,swinging our hands back and forth. 

"I wanna take you to the Christmas park" Sehun answered,"Because going to the winter carnival is too mainstream." I giggled and rolled my eyes,"You mean EXO is too mainstream." 

Sehun laughed and nodded,"Yup,you got me there."

"So how is everyone?" I asked.

Sehun made a face,"So you only care about them and not your lovesick boyfriend?" He pouted. I scoffed and blew a rasberry at him,"My lovesick boyfriend can wait because there's 11 other boys I care for."

He faked wiping a tear and sniffed,"I see how it is. Even though I brought my lovely girlfriend a whole box of her favorite pepero."

"You did!?" I gasped and jumped excitedly,"Where Where Where!?" Sehun wagged his finger,"You don't deserve it yet because you hurt my feelings." He stuck his nose up in the air. 

I in my lips,"Fine. So how are they?" I continued being stuborn. 

"They're doing fine. Most of them are actually visiting their homes today." He began,"But of course I had to stop by you first before heading back home right?" He poked my nose.

I swatted his finger away,"Tch.Kiss up." We laughed and continued walking to our destination. 

 

•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•*´¨`*•.¸¸.•

"We're here!" Sehun smiled,propping both of his hands on his hips,"I knew we were going the right way."

I looked at him in bewilderment,"Yah so you didn't know where you were going the whole time!?" I gaped. 

Sehun did little nods while looking around,"Yup,pretty much." He turned and flashed me his signature eye smile. 

I rolled my eyes and massaged my temples,"Aish. What are we going to do with a super star like you." Sehun grabbed my hands and leaned in to peck my forehead,"Nothing besides love me." He laughed and grabbed my hand,"C'mon let's go check this place out!" 

 

 

*A/N: You guys know I like to extend my one shots ^__^ keke here's a little snippet for you all just incase anyone's impatient ;3 

I kinda cried typing this and I'm scared for my little heart when I finish it up ToT LOL

Hope you enjoy! NO Silent readers kk???

Love you all! *blows kisses*