Mr. Simple

And Then She Saw Him

                Dreams do come true.

                That was the first thought that coursed through Sarah’s mind as she entered the concert hall. Her friends, Lexine and Christy, had surprised her with a weekend party in New York City for her birthday. Ultimate point of the itinerary? Super Junior. Right up close and personal. Lexine had scored front row seats. How? Sarah hadn’t a clue and didn’t really care to ask.

                “So much excitement!” She exclaimed jumping in a circle, long brown hair bouncing in its ponytail, blue eyes sparkling. And the main fangirling hadn’t even hit yet. Christy laughed at her.

                “You just wanna see Nagini.” She pointed an accusing finger in Sarah’s direction. Sarah stopped jumping and pouted.

                “I wanna see the rest of Yesungie too. And Kyuhyunnie, and everybody else. And if Mr. Choi Siwon who is always in the way wants to take me backstage for a little one on one time, I won’t object. I just wish Teukie and Chulie were here too. And…” She was cut off as Lexine through a shirt in her face to shut her up.

                “God you talk too much.” Lexine handed the rest of the merch to Christy, flipped her dark hair over her shoulder and proceeded to push the other two girls through the door and to their seats.

                Finally, after many many years, though only being a fan for less than one, Sarah got to see her darling Super Junior boys with her two best friends, who were drooling over their men. They sang, they danced, they screamed. Sarah knew she was going to be hoarse the next day.

                After the concert was over, the three girls made their way out, discussing how amazing everything was.

                “Ah did you see how adorable Sungminnie was?!” Christy squealed.

                “Gurl please. He ain't got nothing on how adorable and amazing Yesungie and his voice were.” Sarah rolled her eyes.

                Lexine had to throw in her opinions too. “You’re both wrong. Donghae was by far the greatest. His Eunhae moments were fantastic.”

                Sarah rolled her eyes again, not paying attention to where she was walking. By the time she looked up, it was too late. She walked right into the back of a man standing in the lobby. Falling back and landing on her , Sarah quickly blurted out her apologies. He smiled and held out his hand to help her up. She took it and her eyes widened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So viola! I know its short but I kinda wanted to end it here for a cliffhanger sorta thing. And im tired. and my body hurts. and my uncle hired me to decorate his christmas tree so I have to get up early. SO enjoy. Please comment. Comments motivate