Unforgiveable.

One-Shots of Kim Jaejoong!

"Oppa, promise me you won't hide anything from me?" The girl asked her beloved boyfriend as he planted a smile on his face.

"I promise," he said as he pinky swore with her and kissed her forehead. "I love you Jaejoong oppa," she said as he looked into her innocent eyes.

"I love you too," Jaejoong said as they both hugged each other tightly and watched the sunrise from their little beach house they've been living for about three years now.

Jaejoong felt guilty inside for hiding his identity from his beloved one, because he's not human, but a vampire who is assigned to drink any girls blood to live longer.

But when he met his beloved girlfriend, Jaejoong then fell in love and controlled himself to just be like a regular person, even though he hungers for blood, he dares not touch her.

Jaejoong knows that one day she will have to leave him, as for he is an immortal, and she's a mortal. He tries his best to not fall in love with her, but as everyday goes forth, he just falls more and more in love with her.

He remembered the first time they met. It was the day when people were being alarmed that there was a vampire attack as it only happens one time a month.

Jaejoong was targetting a girl, a girl whom he can see that is a . A girl who sees that can make his life live far way more than any others.

Jaejoong was still a vampire as of course, he looked terrifying scaring anyone who runs. Jaejoong cornered the girl as the light was glowing only on her, not him.

[FLASHBACK]

"Please don't hurt me," the girl begged as she was scared to death, more frightened than any other girl Jaejoong had bit.

"Why should I spare your life?" Jaejoong asked in his creepishly vampire voice. "I promise, I promise that I will do whatever you want. Just don't kill me," the girl cried as she was on her knees.

Jaejoong never felt this bad once, since the girl mentioned the word 'promise' to him. "Why do you make promises with an enemy?" Jaejoong asked.

"You're not an enemy if you let me go. You'll be a friend, a friend whom I know is not a terrible person," the girl siad as she was totally frightened.

"YOU LIAR!" Jaejoong shouted as his fangs sticked out. "Please! Please don't kill me, I know deep inside you that you have a heart like humans who knows how to love!" The girl shouted as she cried.

Jaejoong felt so bad as he looked at the girl crying. Jaejoong became so softhearted as he have never been this softhearted before.

"OPPA! THE SUN IS RISING!" A female vampire shouted. "I'll be there, just leave!" Jaejoong shouted as he turned away from the girl who cried.

"I hope we won't meet again, like this," Jaejoong said as he flew away.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

Jaejoong thinks that he was so ridiculous for being such an to his lovely girlfriend who is making his days go wonderful now.

"Oppa, let's go sleep," she called for Jaejoong as Jaejoong turned to look at her. Jaejoong smiled as he looked at the girl.

Thinking about the past about what he did to her, he felt so terrible. "Yah, my little rabbit, if one day you find out something terrible about me, would you find it in your heart to forgive me?" Jaejoong asked.

"Oppa, your little rabbit loves you so much, of course I'll forgive you with all my heart. I promise," she said as she and Jaejoong pinky swore and hugged each other to sleep.

-

When Jaejoong woke up, he saw that his little rabbit has gone to buy groceries, since they both had run out so quick.

Jaejoong went to the balcony and stretched as he looked at the beautiful sun. "I am unique now, I'm no longer afraid," Jaejoong said as smiled looking at people play at the beach.

As Jaejoong turned around, he saw a dark figure standing at the door. "Who's there?" Jaejoong asked as Jaejoong went to check it out.

"Oppa, have you forgotten about your clan?" The figure said standing there as Jaejoong was confused. "What do you mean?" Jaejoong asked as he looked at the girl not recognizing her.

"It's Bae Seul Gi oppa," the girl said as Jaejoong's glass cup of coffee came breaking to the floor. It's pieces shattered like Jaejoong's whole body broke into pieces.

"H-h-h-how did you find me?" Jaejoong stuttered as he couldn't think anymore. "It took us three years just to find you, and I found you at last," Seul Gi said as she walked over the glass.

Jaejoong was backing from her as he didn't want to attack Seul Gi. "So I see, you've been living well with a mortal," Seul Gi said while looking through Jaejoong's room.

"I'm in love," Jaejoong said calmly as he looked at the picture of him and his girlfriend, which they both took about months ago at the beach.

"Hahahaha! Don't make me laugh Jaejoong," Seul Gi said evily as she walked up to Jaejoong and grabbed his wrist. "You're coming with me," she said.

Jaejoong flinched from her and pushed Seul Gi away. "I'm not the old Jaejoong who you used to bully anymore Seul Gi," Jaejoong said stepping up.

"Oh really? Do you know what you're doing is wrong? You're falling for a mortal who doesn't even know that you're an immortal vampire!" Seul Gi shouted as a pair of keys were heard dropped to the floor.

Jaejoong looked at where it came from and he saw his little rabbit standing there. "Immortal vampire?" She pronounced them slowly.

Seul Gi gasped as Jaejoong ran to where his beloved was. "Don't believe a thing she said, it wasn't true," Jaejoong said as he touched her shoulders.

But then she shook his hands off. "Don't touch me," she said as her eyes were getting watery. Jaejoong's heart melt as he saw her tears.

The tears he haven't seen in years. The tears he wished to never be seen again since he scared her with his vampire form.

Tears then streamed down her face as she looked at Jaejoong angrily. "You promised to tell me everything, you promised me that you never hid anything from me. WHY?!" She shouted angrily as Jaejoong's head shook.

"I'm sorry my love, I didn't mean to hide it from you. I was afraid," Jaejoong said as his beloved girl cried in front of him.

"Afraid? Afraid that I wouldn't accept you? Oppa, I've been with you for three years, why couldn't you accept the truth that you were a vampire? Why didn't you tell me?" She asked tears streaming down her face as it burnt her cheeks.

"I....I...." Jaejoong choked on his words as he didn't want this to happen, he wished that it would just all be a dream.

Seul Gi stood there and watched as her heart felt the pain. "This is what it feels like to be in love with a mortal?" Seul Gi asked herself.

"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE! GET OUT OF HERE! I DON'T WANT TO SEE A LIARING FACE LIKE YOU EVER AGAIN!" She shouted angrily as she was hitting and pulling Jaejoong's shirt.

"Please, don't do this. I now realize how much I'm going to lose you, don't do this to me, Rae Na," Jaejoong pleaded as he begged on his knees.

"I thought you were different. I thought you would tell me everything, but what you did was, unforgivable," Rae Na said as she ran to the her room and locked it.

"Rae Na, open this door! Open it!" Jaejoong shouted as he knew Rae Na will do something stupid. Then there was a sound of broken glass.

When Jaejoong heard it, he knew what Rae Na was going to do. "RAE NA! RAE NA!" Jaejoong shouted pounding and shaking the doorknob as tears streamed down his white pale face.

Rae Na took a deep breath as she held the glass over her wrist. "Lies, everyone is just full of lies," Rae Na softly said as she slit her wrist.

[LISTEN!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1dJ5bTHyDk ]

The door flew open and Jaejoong saw the blood gush out of Rae Na's wrist. "RAE NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!" Jaejoong continuously shouted as tears rolled down his cheeks madly seeing Rae Na.

Jaejoong caught her in his arms as he brushed her hair away slowly. "Rae Na, Rae Na, wake up! WAKE UP!" Jaejoong shouted as he cried rocking her body back and forth.

Seul Gi cried hard as she saw the whole scene. Seul Gi felt so bad for ruining such a relationship. Seul Gi was just always in love with Jaejoong, that she thought it was best if he just returned back to the world he was from.

But Seul Gi thought wrong, because in any world Jaejoong would be, Jaejoong would always love Rae Na, the mortal girl.

Jaejoong cried screaming for Rae Na as he didn't let her go. The ambulance and cops came, but Jaejoong wouldn't let go of Rae Na as they all had to pull him away from her body.

They zipped her up in a black bag, a sign as she is long gone. Jaejoong cried his heart out at the funeral and the burial ground.

"TAKE ME WITH HER! TAKE ME WITH HER!" He kept shouting when the coffin was going down the six feet ground. People had to hold Jaejoong back as everyone knew their love was so strong.

~

Jaejoong went back to the house as he decided to check out some things before leaving the place. Jaejoong couldn't stop tearing as he felt like everything was his fault.

As Jaejoong moved a shoebox, a brown paper looking like some brown paper bag fell out. Jaejoong picked it up and unwrapped it.

Then Jaejoong remembered what it was.

It was their wish that they both made under that plum blossom tree they both planted together outside their little house.

Jaejoong opened the letter as he read it.

"My oppa, I knew you will found me one day. HEHE! But I hope that you find this when I'm long gone, because it's embarrassing to show you! HAHA! J/K! >. .< ^-^ ;]] XD <33333

Well, my first wish was, to find a guy who love me for who I am, not for what I have or anything. And oppa, you're the one who loved me for I was, and I loved that.

My second wish was to find a person who doesn't lie to me, because everyone who I was with lied to me and broke my heart. But you oppa, you kept me strong because you didn't lie to me and told me every truth there is to know about you.

Lastly, my third wish is, for our love to be forever. Why? Well oppa, I want us to find each other in every lifetime and be able to love each other deeply. Our love is so strong and I know we can always live through this.

Oppa, saranghae!"

That was the end of the letter and Jaejoong cried his heart out as he ran to her grave. "Stupid Rae Na, how am I suppose to talk with you, now that you left?" Jaejoong asked as he waved the letter at her grave.

"Look, I found your letter after how many years? Hah, you, you jokester, my little rabbit, you, I love you too," Jaejoong said as he cried punching the ground as he cried.

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE ME? WHY DID YOU CHOSE TO LEAVE ME NOW?" Jaejoong asked crying as he held his chest. It was...hurting.

Then a hand touched Jaejoong's shoulder. "Rae Na?" Jaejoong asked as it was only Seul Gi. "Let's go Jaejoong," Seul Gi said as Jaejoong cried shaking his head no.

"We have to oppa, it's been far too long," Seul Gi said as Jaejoong nodded silently crying to himself. Jaejoong returned to his dark kingdom as everyone partied and cheered for him.

Jaejoong didn't care, as it didn't mean anything anymore. His father announced that he'll be marrying Seul Gi, and he just ignored it.

Rae Na was the one for him. Rae Na was only in his heart. Rae Na was everything, but he lost her because he thought his secret can be kept forever.

As he now lost something important in his life, Jaejoong knows that he won't be able to get it back. Jaejoong knows it isn't easy to get her back.

-

100 years later, the huge beautiful clock of Seoul hit midnight and it rung loudly. "DONG! DONG! DONG!" The bats under it flew off as Jaejoong's 100 years old wings flapped out.

Jaejoong took a picture he was told to never keep with him, since he had came back to the immortal world, but Jaejoong didn't care.

A tear rolled down his cheek as he looked at the picture. There she was, Choi Rae Na, Jaejoong's beloved one who he still loves.

"I can never forgive myself." He said with sadness as he touched her on the photo. "I'll see you soon, my dear Rae Na," Jaejoong said as didn't hold back this time, and fell back.

He let himself fall down from the tallest building in all Korea. Not holding back, Jaejoong had already became mortal himself as everyone have not know.

Because before he buried Rae Na's body, he drank a bit of her blood. Since he took her ity and everything, she was no longer someone who can make him live long, but make his life short.

Jaejoong planned for this to happen, and now it works. When Jaejoong fell down and landed on the floor, there were no wings.

There was just an old man, dead on the street with a picture in his hand. Love was what, killed the beast.


-

TEASER FOR NEXT JJ STORY

He was inside a church as he was drenched in rain. A gun was held in his right hand as he smacked his head and cried holding a woman in his arms. "Jaejoong oppa....I....love you," the woman said with her last breath as Jaejoong cried harder. "NOOOOO!!!" He screamed loudly as the thunder roared with him.

-

OH MY GAWD!
I GET TO HAVE MY REST NOW!
IT'S ALREADY 3 A.M. OVER HERE.
I know it's not like what you all expected, since the teaser sounded so awesomeness.
SORRY!
But I do hope that you all enjoyed reading it!
=]]