` ♚ ) o n e — the hosts & the clients.

` ♚ ) the host club — grand opening.
 
 
 
 
 
 

         
         
         

         

HOSTS & CLIENTS
                                                                                  »  the man of your dreams «  yawang host club.


haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 


THE  CLUB OWNER'S DAUGHTER
   traits » perfectionist, pessimistic, supercilious, apathetic  

» even though her parents are the owners of seoul's most famous host clubs and being the future heiress of those, this girl isn't interested in them. she tries to keep distance to host clubs and hosts, because she knows about the cruel and ugly truth. she may appear as quite vain, superficial and straightforward, but she has the talent to see through the outer shell of other people. she didn't care about the host clubs or hosts at all, until her parents opened a new club in gangnam with twelve new hosts — and one that catches her attention in particular.

    status » taken  

 


THE  LOYAL PATRON
  traits » optimistic, easy-going, predictable, naive   

» being from a upper-class family, this girl never had to worry about how much she had to pay for each night at the host club. her bright and cheerful personality allows her to party all night and she definitely knows how to have fun. the host club welcomes her as regular costumer and she never misses a single of her planned visits just to spend time with her favorite host. she never had to worry about anything much — until her father suddenly set up an arranged marriage for her.

    status » available  

 


THE  DESPERATE BILLIONAIRE
  traits » depressed, unreadable, obedient,  indecisive   

» she is the heiress of her father's four companies and she knows that her family's reputation is in her hands. every single step in her life is planned, everything she did, was clearly set up for her, and she never could decide things on her own. but she has to bear her father's demands, because she simply has no choice — so she gave up on dreaming and fighting for her own life.


    status » taken  

 


THE  INFAMOUS HOSTESS
  traits » seductive, loud, solitary, demanding   

» this woman is well-known in the spotlight of seoul nightlife. she is one of the most successful hostesses, maybe even the most successful one, being a y lady yet an entertaining all-rounder. her self-confidence shines brighter than the sun and the moment she enters a room, you can hear people gasping. but being an experienced hostess, she must have lost her true, individual identity over the years.

    status » available  

 


THE  CAGED DREAMER
  traits » intelligent, gullible, fragile, bemused   

» this girl skipped two classes, entered university at the age of 16, became a successful businesswoman soon after and had everything she wanted at an early age. she raises the bar and is a person who chases her dreams without resting. but when her long-term boyfriend broke up with her, her perfect glass castle broke down and she entered the world of host clubs, where she couldn't escape from. too late she realizes that she was in debt and wasted her whole life — but it seems as she isn't able to escape the vicious cycle.

  status » available  

 


THE  NEW CLIENT
  traits » mature, thoughtful, realistic, skeptical   

» as she claims, it's just her friend's fault that she entered this vicious place. she is very leery of all those handsome and perfect hosts who are just too nice to be actually real. this girl is known to be the most mature one out of the bunch and she is a person who always thinks twice before she speaks. while her friend is having fun with her hosts, she just feels uncomfortable and awkward in front of this angelic young man. but soon she realizes this weird feeling in her stomach. could it be— no, did she just fall in love with her host?

  status » available  

 


THE  UNDERAGED SCHOOLGIRL
  traits » possessive, stubborn, determined, adventurous   

» despite being underaged, this girl could somehow manage to enter host clubs without any problems. she isn't the lightest bulb out there and she is a little troublemaker, but everything is forgivable as long as you are daddy's little daughter. she is extremely clingy once she likes somebody which can end up annoying sometimes and she won't be satisfied when she doesn't get what she wants. this girl is spoiled with money and her family's good reputation. she comes to the host club to meet her all-time favorite host — and she doesn't realize how much her host is actually tired of her possessive personality.

  status » available  

 


THE  WORRIED SISTER
  traits » caring, innocent, reserved, weak-willed   

» she is the sister of one of the hosts at the yawang host club. the two siblings belong to the lower class and the only reason why her brother works as a host is to earn a little money to help his family. but his sister is constantly worried about her brother and even though she is too weak-willed to say her opinion, she tries to help her brother to escape. she wants him back — as a free man and as a loving brother. 

 

  status » available  

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

 

 preview+turn in   source code