i can do everything for H(YoU)N!

this our -secret- life!

 

 

"seo joo hyun, weo?? Why you're acting weird like this??" said yonghwa frustated cause of her secret girlfriend, yeah her name is seo juh yun, but we know her as snsd maknae seohyun. 

She still quiet, holding her keroro blanket, she doesnt want to look at yonghwa face.
"hyuuun~ why are you being like this? I come to your dorm just because i miss you a lot, i want to talk to you but why do you keep quiet like and you dont even want to look at me" seohyun starting to look yonghwa. 
"please hyuun, at least tell me what' bothering your mind? I'd do everything just to make you talk to me"
"kude oppa, there's a pool in front of us.. Just jump to the water and shout out loud that you love me for 3times.. u said you'll do everything for me right??" yonghwa got shock for what seohyun said, she never been like this before. But promise is a promise, though the weather shows 8celcius yonghwa suddenly jump to the pool in front of them.. Seohyun got shock but she feels better, it proves that yonghwa really love her.. "saranghae hyuuun, SARANGHAE HYUUNNNNAH, haccchim saaRANGhaaaaee.. HYUNNN!" seohyun keep acting cold eventually she really worry bout yong..
 
"iki buyoo?? Why you guys so noisy?? Omo!! yonghwasshi what do you do inside the pool?? Didnt you feel cold??" said hyoyeon unnie, she came because she hear yong's voice.. "na... geumcana hyoyeon" said yong with bitter heart, he feels like being hit by thousand jarum.
"de, just get up oppa i'll bring you some towel and hot tea" said seohyun calmly but her heart really worry that yonghwa will catch cold..
"taeyon unnie, can i ask you one favor??  Please let yonghwa in to our dorm for once, he just want to take shower jaebal unnie"
"bo yoo?? Whats up seohyun ah??" taeyon looks confuse bout what happen, uri maknae looks really frighten out.. "i'll tell you later, just let yong oppa in first jaeballllll"
"well, just for this time and make sure that nobody see him!" seohyun run away quickly to get towel and back to yonghwa place..
"oppa haza, you have to take shower first or no you'll catch cold"
"de seohyun ah, but i dont bring any clothes.."
"mmmm.. Whatever just take a shower first"
What's wrong with you hyun... I'm dying finding what happen between us..
"here's your towel, you can use my bathroom there and you better wear my pajama first while i drying up your clothes"
"pink....? Pajama???"
"de! Weo?? You want to take the others clothes that fit u as well? Ah! There's genie uniform.."
"anniya seohyunah.. I'm okay with this"
"well go ahead, balie take a shower"
Seohyun slightly laugh after seeing yonghwa pale face, snsd dorm, pink pajama, omo! He'll die in here kekekeke..
"seo ju hyun! Why you let him in??"
"ah, sica unnie.. Miyane, i was just kidding told him to jump over the pool, but he seriously jump"
"aishhh you guys always make me envy, tell me the complete episode after he leaves okey?"
"de unnie!" said hyun while she stir up the hot tea for yong~
"uwaaah! Kyowa hahaha you look so cute in pink yonghwashi"
"gomawo hyoyeonsshi.." he reply with a bitter smile..
"here's your tea."
"seohyunah why you're like this??"
"oppa you really dont know why am i being like this? You have no idea?"
"opso.... Weo hyunah? Jaebal mareba, i really feel guilty towards you yet i dont know where's my fault.."
"de, i'll tell you.. You know when i watch you in happy together you said you interesting in suli right?? Well! Aegesoyo, i know i'm not as young as her and i'm not as cute as her, i can't act cute, i always nagging you.."
"it's not what as you think hyunah, if i said it was you, we'll get in trouble.."
"you can either say you don't interesting to other girls.." poor yonghwa, the other unnies watching them from the distant and ready to hit yonghwa or even eat him..
"miyane seohyunah.. I'll never mention any girls name again.. I promise to you.. I don't want to loose you it's been 2 years since we are secretly dating i wont break up with you.." the other unnies going to faint cause hearing what yonghwa said.
Seohyun feels so melting and she slightly smile, yonghwa knows that seohyun feel much better cause of his words, he's a killer boy, he really know how to treat girls so well..
"that's my girl! You're much better smiling i dont want to see you sulky again.. Anyway it pass 11 am, you have to sleep you want to grow up your skin well right??"
"oppa, cakaman.. I'll get my polaroid, it's really rare to see you with pinky pajama kekeke"
"aigooo.. Seohyunah, you make me embrasse in front of your unnies.."
"geumchana yong soebang, we're support you guys.."
"ahhh ye gomawoyo yurishi" 
then Yonghwa left SNSD's dorm, Yong send message to seohyun telling that he really loves her. he meant it, he doesn't want to loose her.
"aigooo uri maknae, smiling all this night long.. seohyun you've to sleep right now, 2morrow we'll have photoshoot you've to rest.."
"de aigesimnida sica unnie"
 
2morrow morning, 6 am SM-studio
 
good morning yoong~ i've to do some photoshoot, miyane if i don't reply your message. don't forget to drink healthy beverages that i prepare for you & you're dongsaeng saranghae! :)
 
after taking photoshoot, Seohyun checking her phone and found out that Yong reply her message:
anyeong web octopus that always jealous to every girl arround me kekekeke, i'm kidding.. i just drink ice coffe this morning you'll get mad won't you? ^^ don't be mad at me, i can't live without you:( anyway jungshin chinguu said that he wants to meet hyo unnie, they starting dating too do they? i love you too my soon to be wife again kekeke..
 
Seohyun smiling so wide that the manager oppa almost found out there's something strange about her. ah didn't i tell you that only cnblue & snsd that knowing yong & hyun are dating? yes, only them.. because if the manager know this thing happen they'll be dead.. seohyun move to the restroom she wants to call Yong, so she slightly acting to avoid manager oppa suspection to her..
"anyeong oppa! kekeke, i just finished the photoshoot, i'm so tired..."
"aigoo, wish i were there to give you some massages.. ah! i really curious bout your photoshoot today can you send it through my phone? you hang up this soon then after i see your pic i'll call you again sweetheart"
"de oppa, i'll hang up first.." seohyun send the pic to yonghwa...
"SEO JU HYUN!"
"weo oppa? why do you scolded me?"......

HERE'S COME TROUBLE!

 
please look forward! sorry for freak story i'm just beginner kekeke^^