Chapter Ten

Four A.M.

chapter ten :

a  p h o t o s h o o t.

___________________________

 

He hushed her down and stood her up. "Calm down. It's just your honey." She looked up at the face and smacked him on the shoulder. "Kim Jongin! Don't do that again!" Jongin chuckled at her and gave a quick kiss to her pouting lips.

Jongin brought Jinri out of the shadow and three guys came out. "Who are they?" He came behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist, resting his head on her shoulder. The three guys came out in the light with big smiles. Jinri brought a beautiful smile. Jongin grinned as he looked at her. "Siwon, Donghae, Eunhyuk oppars~" Siwon came towards her and hugged her. "When did you come back?"

"Just last night, for your birthday." Jongin went beside Eunhyuk and Donghae, wondering why they're here. "But where's Heechul oppa ?" Siwon sighed and brought a huge box with a note placed on top. "He sent me this to give it to you since he couldn't come. Read the note Jinri-ah." He ruffled her hair and Jinri sat on the ground with the huge box. She wouldn't bother to stand up the whole time reading a tiny note on a huge box - that looked heavy.

" O' My dear Jinri, my dear Sulli-ah. I'm sorry I couldn't come over - stupid boss kept me doing more work. I hope you cry! Just kidding. At least I was able to send this big box to Siwonnie before he left huh? You, lady, I hope - no wait, no will have a great birthday party with your boyfriend and friends. HAHA, I wish I could come over and tease you and Jongin-ah. I gotta go now ~ No bye for you because I will see you soon !"

Jinri looked up at Siwon and then to Jongin. "How did he know we were in a relationship?" Jongin smirked. "You told him? But he's going to tease me all day when he comes ~" 

The two guys that were invisable to the three, let out a fake cough. The three looked at them. "Oh! Dongae and Eunhyuk oppars~ Why are you two here .." Eunkhyuk scoffed, "We were said to be in a photoshoot." 

Jongin's eyes widened and leaned in closer to Siwon. "When did I tell you to bring someone along - hyung?" He whispered. Siwon scoffed and put his muscular arm on Jongin's shoulder. "Jongin Jongin Jongin-ah~ Why not? Jealous that they will take Jinri away from you?" Jinri heard him and laughed. Eunhyuk and Donghae settled themselves on the floor. "Don't worry honey ~ They're oppa's best friends." She said and leaned her head on Jongin's shoulder. "Now what about a photoshoot?" She looked up.

"Change. Hyung got the clothes for you to wear - also the other hyungs maybe .." Siwon got her the clothes and gave the two men their clothes too. The four all changed and Jinri smirked. "Since when did you decide to become a photographer?" She asked Jongin teasingly. Jongin scoffed, "Since when did you decide to become a model?" He said a mocking tone. "When you said you were going to do a photoshoot." The three men laughed. Jongin made a face at her and they started to pose.

"Get those chairs and POSE!" They grabbed the white - wooden chairs and turned them.

 

After the 'mini' photo-shoot, Jinri came over to Jongin's apartment, leaving her company at her apartment. Nothing can go wrong, she said. But when Jinri came back to her apartment, everything was a mess. "YAH!!!" 

She wandered around her apartment and picked up a piece of bacon. "Since when did I have bacon?" Baekhyun actually left the bacon there, his son. It was a gift for her, that's what he told Chanyeol.

 

 

Comment or subscribe right now, right now kk.