Final

Game-over

You were walking through the snow covered roads of Seoul; you were on your way home. A big smile was plastered on your face, you were as happy as a girl could be. Great hopes for the future swayed around in your head, what a world. You were basically scutting home in joy. Who could blame you. You had just gotten the best news of your life. You couldn’t wait to get home and tell Kai about it. You were sure he would get as excited as you. You bet your lip of the thoughts of his reaction. This might get him happy again; he had been ignoring you for a few days now. It hurt you that the man you loved didn’t trust you as much as you trusted him.

 

Your pov

I shook away all the sad thoughts; let’s not ruin my great mood. I just turned into my alley, all the houses were decorated with Christmas decorations. I loved how it gave out a warm vibe. I could also see my house from afar. It was the most beautiful in the area. I smiled when I remembered last week when I and Kai decorated it together.

’’Don’t you dare Kai! We have to finish decorate the house!’’ You laughed and backed away. He had his signature smirk on. ’’Come here baby, I’ve missed you.’’ He stretched out his hands and came closer. ’’Kaaai!’’ You screamed when he started to chase you. He catched you from behind. His hands were wrapped around your waist. You couldn’t move. ’’Yah!’’ You laughed. ’’Baby I love you.’’ He whispered into your ear before he threw snow in your face. 

My smile grew wider. Soon he’ll know. Before I knew it I was standing outside our house. I slowly opened the door. It was dark. Is Kai sleeping? I stepped in and closed the door behind me. I took of my shoes and stepped in. This isn’t like him. He’ll always be up until I’ve come home. I walked into the living room and the lights. My heart nearly stopped. Kai was sitting on the sofa, just looking ahead. ‘’Kai?’’ I quietly spoke. He turned his head to me. He didn’t seem very happy.

‘’Where were you?’’ He hissed.

That took my heart. Why is he talking like that? The man who always told me that his heart burns when he talks bad to me.

‘’I... was out.’’ I said.

He got up and walked up to me. ‘’Where. Were. You?’’

‘’I said out!’’ This isn’t exactly how I expected it to be when I came home.

He took a deep breath. He seemed angrier than he was before. Something was bothering me, his breath, have he been drinking?

‘’Kai... Did you drink?’’

‘’Why pointing out what I’m doing? Do you also do that to the other men you meet when you aren’t home?’’

Your eyes widened, is that what he thinks I’m doing?

‘’What are you talking about?’’

He scoffed and before I could think he raised his hand and gave me a hard slap. My cheek started burning like hell. Just like the tears were burning in my eyes. I looked at him. What is he doing? That’s not my husband Kai. It’s a horrible beast.

 

No one pov

 

‘’What are you doing?’’ You yelled at him. He couldn’t hear you. He was too busy fooling himself with a big lie. Without any second thought he slapped you again, and again and again. He reached the point where he actually started beating you up. Who would’ve thought your precious man would be an abusive one.

He kept hitting you until you were practically lying lifeless on the ground. You hair was covering your face. Your mind was blank; the only thing you could hear was your slow heartbeat. You pushed yourself up and leaned your head and back against the wall. Kai had stopped hitting you. He was panting hard and was staring at you in hatred.

‘’Why didn’t you just stay were you were?! Wherever that was, maybe at Sehun’s house? Is he any good in bed?!’’ He yelled at you. You scoffed and slowly lifted your head. You looked at him with painful eyes. Eyes that had cried a river at the pain the man you loved had caused. Eyes that he said were more beautiful than the million stars above. Those eyes were slowly loosing its glow and closing its doors. Your breathing was slowly coming to an end.

‘’I...I was at the hospital, with Sehun... Why I came home is simple... I wanted... to tell you...’’ You took a deep breath, probably you’re last one. You cracked a small smile. ‘’Kai... congrats. You... you’re... the father to... my... baby...-‘’ With that your eyes closed and you fell flat on the ground. Kai froze...d-dad? No...no what have he done? He looked at you, that’s when it hit him. He bent down to you in panic and forcefully shook you. Tears were streaming down his face. ‘’NO BABY! WAKE UP PLEASE WAKE UP. I ING LOVE YOU WAKE UP!’’