....

Behind the Differences

     Yunni made her way to their table, silently and sit next to Yoseob and Hyomin. Yoseob seems not paying attention and just continue poking at her phone. Yunni sigh and find her words to say. She doesn't know how to explain herself but tried to not show her nervousness.

Yunni: Mianheyo. I'm sorry for making you guys worried and upset. It's just i don't know how to face you after what happened, after you saw me like that. I really didn't mean to be a burden to you guys but i don't have any choice, so i just leave and try to fix my self/ I'm really sorry. *Everyone was satisfied by her words but still keep quiet. Yunni thought it's not working so she just decided to leave. When she was about to stand up Hyomin grabbed her and hug her.

Hyomin: Just don't do it again, we were so deadly worried. 

Minha: We know that you can handle yourself. But there are times when you just need to share it with others. 

Doo Joon: Your unnies right, you guys might not be with us for so long but your all precious to us now. 

Hyun Seung: Right, so if ever anythings happens to you guys of course we'll get worried. 

Dong Woon; Plus Noona, we haven't see smile Myun Ae since you leave. Everyones upset, that they've forgotten to smile.

Hanna: Next time if you can't take it anymore just go to us and we'll here for you. 

Junhyung: And about that cuts, what happened to you? Did you got in a fight?

Yunni: AH... Deh, there were some people who try to make fun at me so i defended myself. 

Giwang: Good thing Noona is strong, if she's not she might have wounds all over her. 

Myun Ae: Unniie won't do it again right? She learns her lesson now so im sure you won't do it again. 

Hwangmin: and the chocolates are delicious too unnie. Made me some of it again neh? 

Yunni : Deh. Kamsamhida. I'm really greatful that we're okay now. I'll try not to cause any trouble anymore. 

Hyomin: You'll better be. *Everyone seems fine now but Yoseob is still on his phone*

Yunni: Yoseob-ah, Yoseob? Yoseob? 

Doo Joon: Yang Yoseob?! 

Yoseob: Deh?

Doo Joon: Yunni's been calling you? 

Yoseob: Oh chincha? Mianhe hyung I'm busy with my phone, well i need to go somewhere for a moment i'll be back. Annyeong! 

Yunni: Yoseob-ah? Are you still mad at me? 

Yoseob: *he's already back facing Yunni* Ani, why would I? It's like i even care. 

Dong Woon: Bwoh?! Hyung!! 

Yoseob: Mianhe DOngwoonie but i have to leave, Annyeong! 

   Then Yoseob leave everyone dumbfounded. Yunni is feeling something, some pain, much painful than her wounds, she thought Yoseob must really hate her. Everyone's just look at each other trying to ask what just happened. 

Yunni: He must be really angry huh? Hmmf, it's okay it's my fault so i just pay for my own mistakes *then put on a smile, her sisters are talking on their mind asking Yunni if she's okay, and Yunni just said she's okay. 

Hyunseung: Mianhe Yunni, it will pass. Maybe he's just got really worried about you.

Myun Ae: Oppa is right, maybe Yoseob Oppa's just not in the mood. 

Yunni: Aniyp, gwaenchana. He can be like that as long as he wants, it's my fault so it's okay. 

   Then the bell ring end of their break. Everyone knows Yunni is not okay, so as Yoseob. Hours had pass and now it's end of class. Everyone is on their way to the parking are then they saw Yoseob waiting for them. Yunni just keep her head up and try not the show the pain she's feeling. SHe doesn't know what she's feeling but for her it's really strange. 

Doo Joon: Where did you go. 

Yoseob: Just somewhere Hyung. 

HyunSeung: Somewhere, that's much more important than attending class?

     Gikwang smell some trouble so he decided to tell the  others that he doesn't fell well and he wants to go home. Myun Ae was about to get on her motor when Yunni stop her.

 

Myun Ae: why unnie? 

Yunni: Can i just use yours i don't have the mood to drive my car. 

Myun Ae: Ow, okay then, Want a helmet? 

Yunni: Aniyo. Drive safely okay. 

Myun Ae: Deh. 

Dong Woon: Noona can i ride with Myun Ae. 

Yunni: Of course you can. Just make her drive safely okay? 

Dong Woon: Yes Noona. 

   Then everyone drive off, Myun Ae told her sisters that she felt something strange about Yunni, it's like she's kinda sad or maybe much worst, evryones worried again in their thoughts maybe it's because of the happenings. They we're driving smoothly feeling some awkward moods around them. Evryone can feel that somethings wrong. Then Doo Joon asked Yoseob again.

Doo Joon: seob-ah, where did you really go? You're acting strange since Yunni get back, you didn't even talk to her properly when she was talking to you earlier. 

Yoseob: I just went to a friend. I just don't have the mood this morning so i was like that. 

Hyomin: then is this friend was kinda name Pil Suk? 

Yoseob: ahh.. ehhh.. Deh? 

Doo Joon: Have you gone mad Yoseob?!! You know what happened to her and Yunni. 

Yoseob: I know hyung, but she just seem fine hyung, maybe they just misunderstood each other,

Doo Joon: Misunderstood?!! You call that misunderstood?! You saw how angry Yunni was that they, Im telling you Yoseob I don't trust that Pil Suk, i don't like her at all so just stay away from her!! 

Yoseob: Doesn't mean that if Yunni is mad at her i need to be mad at her too. I misunderstood her too so i wanna make it up to her, i wanna be friends with her. 

Doo Joon: YAH!! I'M TELLING YOU T- - -

Hyomin: It's okay Joon Oppa, he can be friend to anyone he wants to be. It won't be a big deal. 

Doo Joon: but . . 

Hyomin : It's okay, he already knows what he's doing. 

Yoseob: I'm sorry hyung but  want this. 

Doo Joon: *sigh* Okay, whatever you say. 

 Yunni who's far behind them can still hear it, as well as the other girls. They don't know what to do so they try to sense what Yunni is feeling but they failed she's blocking theur powers again. Yunni who's heart is now like torning in to pieces teared up and speed up her drive, hwangmin who want's to go afer her decided not too, unnie will talk if she wants too, they just have too wait. They're talking about her feelings s she can't rush them. Yunni is speeding but stop at the open window where Yoseob is sitting. She can see his face, his face that make her time peaceful ust by starring it, but now she's hurting and tears are falling because of that person's face. Yoseob who feels someone's pressence look at the open window and saw Yunni's sad face with tears in her eyes, his heart skipped a bit seeing Yunnis expression after a while Yunni mouthed some words and speed up her motor that made everyone shocked. She speed up and speed up with tears falling in her eyes. She don't still have a clue why she's being like this. Yoseob who's dumbfounded was repeating and repeating the word that just Yunni said. *Be happy, Yoseob Oppa* that's all that was stock at Yoseob's mind, that words that full of pain. Pain that he can too feel now just by saying it.