If You Love Me

If You Love Me

 

Yuri parks her car before headed to the elevator. When she reaches level 21, she quickly goes to her house and presses the password. The house was empty, as usual. Yuri sighs as she headed to her room. Just then her phone rings.

"Hello?" she says weakly.

"Yuri-ah! Hey, let's headed to the club tonight! It's Friday night. Plus, it's Taeyang's birthday. You do know he had a thing for you, right? Come on" Yoona says, asking her best friend to tag along.

Yuri bites her lower lips. *He's not home anyway. What the point of staying here* "Sure. I'll be there"

"Great. Meet me at The Three by 10, okay! Bye"

"Bye" Yuri toss her phone away. She throws herself on her bed and shuts her eyes. She sighs again. Then, Yuri takes her towel and get into the shower. The water was cold but she didn't mind that. She got dressed up and let her hair loose. She looks at the clock. It's almost 9.45 pm. To think that she spend about an hour in the shower.

Yuri puts her stuff into her purse before put on a killer heels. *Come home now! Come home now!* She keeps chanting that but there's no sign of him. Yuri bites her lower lips before headed to the parking lot. She drives her car to the closest store to buy some present for Taeyang. Then she decided to buy a watch. Yuri didn't even bother to look at the design and stuff when she buys Taeyang's present. It doesn't bother her at all.

When she reaches The Three, Yoona greeted her with a hugs. Yuri wears a fake smile to hide her troubled heart. Sooyoung also hugs her and all three of them get into the club.

The club was exclusive. Only certain people can enter. But the place still banging with loud music. People were on the dance floor. Some are getting drunk but still drinking. It's Friday night anyway. Yoona takes Yuri to a booth where the other are. She sits next to Tiffany who greet her with a hug too.

"Took you long enough. Taeyeon and Sunny already drunk, you know. You miss half the fun"

Yuri just laughed to see Taeyeon already half-asleep next to Tiffany while Sunny still drinking with Hyoyeon and some other guys.

Just then, Taeyang taps her shoulder making she stands up. He pulls her and hug her tightly causing Yuri to feel annoyed. "I know you'd come!" He says with a big smile on his face.

Yuri just smile before hand him his present. "Happy Birthday"

"Thanks!" Taeyang smile get bigger. The girl of his dream is giving him a birthday present.

"Sorry I didn't warp it nicely. I hope you like it"

Taeyang looks at the watch. "I love it. I need a new watch anyway. This watch is getting old" He takes off his watch and toss it away before put on the one Yuri bought for him. "They are perfect" He says before hugs Yuri again. Yuri just awkwardly smiles. Taeyang asks her to sit as he pours her some drinks. He starts to talk while his hand start to touch Yuri's shoulder and everywhere. Yuri pushes him away but he still didn't stop. Just then Yuri's eyes meet someone's eyes at the bar, causing her to freeze.

Simon stares at her. Looking mad to see her with some other man. Yuri too, looks at him. Feeling guilty yet angry to see some ty girl comes and start to touch Simon everywhere. Yuri quickly looks away. She can't bear to look at him.

"Yuri, what's wrong?" Taeyang asks in concern. "Yuri?"

"Uhh? Ohh" Yuri fakes a smile. "Nothing. So, I heard you got promoted"

Taeyang feels proud. "Well, can I say it as my birthday present? Plus, to take that position is a piece of cake for me" He starts to boast about himself.

As Taeyang boasting about himself proudly, Yuri take a look at Simon by the bar. That girl still touching his hand and he didn't even bother to push her away. He just sitting there, staring at Yuri. Suddenly Taeyang's hand starts to go around her and she start to be pulled towards him. She quickly pushes him away. "What are you doing?!"

Taeyang looks at Yuri in shock for pushing him away before smirks. "Getting my birthday present from you of course. A kiss" He starts to lean closer.

Yuri step backward. "What? I...I have to go!" Yuri takes her bag to leaves. What the point of staying anyway. But Taeyang quickly snatched her hand and pull her. Yuri starts to struggle and Yoona saw that.

"Taeyang! Let her go!" Yoona starts to help Yuri escape. She can't believe Taeyang would go this far.

"Never. Not until she's mine!" He pushes Yoona off that makes her falls. "Come on, Yuri"

"No! Let me go!" She tries to pull her hand away but his grip is to strong.

Just then, Simon snatches Yuri's hand from Taeyang's and takes her bag before drag her away. "Hey! Who the heck are you snatching my girl?!" Taeyang pulls Simon's shoulder causing him to turn around.

"Her husband!" And in a flash, Simon's fist already hitting Taeyang's face, causing everyone else to be in shock. Shock with the accident and shock with Simon's statement. He continue to drag Yuri away. Yuri didn't even struggling. It's no use anyway.

He shoves her into his Lamboghini before sits on the driver's seat. He looks at Yuri, she didn't even move and just sits there. Simon pull out the seatbelt for her before drives away. Along the road, there was no conversation between them. Just silent. Simon with his feeling, Yuri with hers. When they reach home, Yuri just sits at the couch.

Simon sighs. "What was that?! 'My girl'? So you're his girl now?!" Simon starts to get rage. He's so mad to see that Mohawk guy touches his wife. "So, you decided to go to him now? Is that it?"

Yuri just stay silent. *Aniya, Yuri. Don't cry!*

"Kwon Yuri. Answer me"

Yuri looks up before stands up. "Well, answer me first. Who the heck was that , trying to seduce you?!"

"She was nobody. I didn't even know her!"

"Oh, then I don't even know that guy too!"

"Well, for someone you don't know he sure got guts to kiss you! What else? Calling some stranger his girl? So that how it goes now?"

Yuri bites her lower lips. Her eyes start to get wet.

"And that where you are all this time? Whenever I come home and to see you weren't here, you were actually hanging out at that place with that 'stranger'?"

"What?! I was the one who come home to see you weren't here. Are you with that girl? Or were you fooling around with some other girls? I don't know. I waited for you for hours but this is what I got?! A false assumption that makes me like some sort of ? Well, I'm not!" Yuri starts to cry.

"I never said you're a . Yuri, you're not that!"

"You didn't have to said it! I hate you!" She cupped her face.

Simon starts to feel guilty. He holds both of Yuri's hand away from her face. "Yuri, look at me" She didn't respond. Just looking down, crying. Simon cupped her cheek to make her face him. Her eyes are shut tight. He starts to wipe away her tears with his thumb. "Yuri-ahh"

She didn't answer.

"You were waiting for me all this time?" He asks slowly.

"Of course. What else?" She answers with a shaky voice.

Simon smiles, touched with what see did. Screw that Mohawk guy. Screw that . Screw everything else. Yuri is faithful to him. Yuri waits for him. That's what matters. "Yuri, look at me. Yuri"

"What?" She tries to open her wet eyes to look at Simon.

"I love you"

His stare right into her eyes while confess his love making Yuri cries even more. "I hate you"

Simon chuckles. "I know"

"I hate you so much"

"I know"

"I hate you so much that makes me like looking like an idiot"

"I know. I love you too" Simon says with a smile causing Yuri to cry even more. He just chuckles. "Stop crying, idiot. You're making it's hard for me to kiss you" Yuri looks up. She frowns but her eyes are still wet. Simon wipes her tears again and look her into the eyes before bend toward her to make his lips meet hers. She didn't replied at first but start to kiss him back. She misses that kiss.

Simon looks at Yuri. "I'm sorry, baby. I promise, I won't do that anymore" He says with a smile before kiss her again. Yuri, without doubt, kiss him back.