Chapter Five

Can't Be Tamed

SungYeol turned his attention back to the black board and started writing down what the teacher was saying with a smile on his face, when he looked back up he saw DongWoo staring at him but immediately turning his eyes back on the board.

SungYeol stared at DongWoo’s back, the other’s words coming back to him. “Be careful.” He wondered why he needed to be careful with MyungSoo and this thought got only more stronger the more time he spend with MyungSoo during the day. MyungSoo had nothing to be careful for of or maybe if he had to be careful not getting bored with MyungSoo as the other didn’t say much? Then yes he had to be careful but he was sure DongWoo didn’t mean that. 

The day ended and SungYeol and MyungSoo went back to the bus walking next to each other. MyungSoo was a guy who didn’t talk a lot so SungYeol filled those silences up with his own jabbering. “Don’t you think that Tablo-sunsengnim would be a great rapper? He always talks so fast I don’t even know what he’s saying, luckily he writes everything down on the board otherwise I would fail in history.” MyungSoo smiled and nodded and that was the only response SungYeol got. He stopped talking when they reached the bus-stop, waiting for the bus to arrive.

It arrived and they got on the bus, sitting next to each other until SungYeol had to get out first. “See you tomorrow, Soo.” he smiled and waved before he jumped off the bus.

MyungSoo stared at SungYeol’s back. “Soo?” He said and shook his head with a laugh. No one ever called him that way and he actually liked the nickname. He had 6 stops left so he took out his headphones to play music until he arrived at his destination: home.

He got off the bus and slowly walked to the building, taking out his keys, opening the door of the apartment and shivered when the cold hit him straight in the face.

He sighed and closed the door behind him, stumbling over his own stuff to switch the light on and ran fast to the heater to turn it on maximum, cursing himself for forgetting to turn it on this morning.

He turned around and walked back to the door to get his bag, throwing it on his black couch and then stood for a while next to the heater, warming his hands up, staring around in the room and sighed when he saw all the mess, clothes spread around on the floor. Empty bottles of soda (he was a minor he didn't drink beer).

After the heater slowly started to work, making the room bearable he walked to his small kitchen to prepare himself some udon ramen,  his favourite and the easiest thing to make looking at his clock when he saw how much time he still got.

He pushed other dirty bowls away out of his sight and grabbed the last one in the cupboard, now he really had to wash the bowls but he didn't had time to do so.

10 minutes later he turned the television on while eating and laughing with a soap that was on. After his simple dinner he put everything in the sink and fished his homework out of his bag to make it.

His phone vibrated and he took it out from his pocket to read the message. “We need to talk – DongWoo.” He shook his head and threw his phone far away in the couch, wondering if DongWoo would really keep him sending the same message over and over again and this already for several years even when MyungSoo never replied to the message. He didn’t want to talk to DongWoo. DongWoo had been his best friend but DongWoo ruined their friendship when MyungSoo had told him one secret. The reaction DongWoo had given him, had been unfixable for their friendship.

flashback

DongWoo looked at him all disgusted and walked slowly away to the hallway from MyungSoo’s home. MyungSoo heard his mother laughing downstairs, talking to customers but he could only focus on DongWoo, his heart was breaking into million pieces when he saw how the other looked at him.  “I can’t believe you, I never thought you were…no! I don’t even know why you told me! You are disgusting MyungSoo!”

MyungSoo came closer. "DongWoo, please listen!" He begged but the other shook his head. “No! Don’t come closer! Don’t touch me with your filthy hands…I hate you!” and he turned around running downstairs, away from MyungSoo and out of MyungSoo’s live.

MyungSoo tried to corner him on school the next day but DongWoo had just pushed him away yelling to stay away from him thus MyungSoo had complied, losing his best friend the day he told the only person he trusted enough to deal with his secret and who failed him.

A week later the messages started but it was too late, he could never forgive DongWoo for reacting that way.

end of flashback

MyungSoo sighed and focussed his attention back on his homework, trying to remember the math formulas he needed to use. When he was done, he put his homework away and got up to take a quick shower. It took some time for the boiler to work, not really surprising as this apartment was really run-down but the boiler managed after some time trying and he stepped under the warm water, letting the water run over his body, closing his eyes to enjoy it.

He stepped out of the shower, grabbed a towel to wrap it around his waist and walked to the mirror what was full with scratches, MyungSoo didn't have time yet to buy a new mirror and this mirror was already this way when he moved in.

He looked at himself while towelling his hair and grabbed the hair gel, making himself ready for his job. When the hair gel was applied. He grinned at himself because he immediately looked different. He started to sing softly a song while grabbing the eye-liner - orders from the chef when he saw how good looking MyungSoo could be - if he tried. MyungSoo was done and walked to his wardrobe to get his skinny black jeans out - jeans that would give him more tips -  and a black shirt. He stared at himself in the mirror for a while, content with how he looked as he looked 19 years now.
He grabbed his work-bag, took the keys and walked out of the door.

His boss greeted him when he walked inside the bistro and MyungSoo went straight to the back to get himself ready. The whole night he ran from the kitchen to people’s tables, giving them their orders and running to the bar to lessen people’s thirst.

At the end of the night he was exhausted and almost crawled back to his place to sleep some more hours until he had to go to school again.

Luckily he only worked 3 days during the week (on Monday, Wednesday and Friday) and also on the weekends but he needed the money to pay for all his bills which came with living alone.

His mother send him some money every month to pay his rent without his father knowledge but the money only covered his rent thus wasn’t enough and he needed to find a job and he had found one.

His boss had been sceptical at first, knowing that MyungSoo was a minor even when he would turn 18 next year but he had given MyungSoo a chance when he heard that MyungSoo’s mother also owned a restaurant and that the other had helped her after school.

In his trial-week, on the second day word apparently got around and MyungSoo attracted a lot of female customers who came by to eat, drink and to watch him making the decision more easier for the boss to accept him when the cash started to flow in. 

MyungSoo nestled himself in his bed, he bought a double bed because he loved having space, there was no other reason besides that even when he hoped that someday someone would lay in this bed next to him, pleasuring him or he pleasuring that person.

He turned around in his bed and SungYeol came up in his mind and he shook that thought away. SungYeol was a particular guy, his doe-eyes, plump lips- yes he noticed them, chubby cheeks, his perfect hands – maybe MyungSoo had a thing for pretty hands because when he saw those hands he got all warm inside.

His thoughts drifted off to different places where he wanted those hands to be and he shook again fast his head, controlling his own thoughts (thoughts he tried to suppress the past weeks) and his body that started to react to those thoughts. He pulled his hands away who unaware went down into his boxer shorts and were now wrapped around his . He couldn’t be thinking of SungYeol that way even when the other was very attractive in his eyes.

SungYeol was his friend and even when this friendship just started, he didn’t want to lose SungYeol because he felt this friendship would become something special.

He closed his eyes, trying to sleep when his phone vibrated. He grabbed it from his drawer to look at the message “I really need to talk to you – DongWoo.” MyungSoo raised his eyebrows, this was the first time DongWoo had sent him another message except the standard one. He placed his phone uninterested back down and turned around, letting sleep taking over him.  


A/N : some insight in MyungSoo's head...some things are clear now I guess? xD
Things should be clear for YOU but not for SungYeol...xD
Next chapter back to SungYeol - MyungYeol.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter~ please comment! ♥

This story is actually RATED but I didn't put the R tag for now.... I'm sorry but I'm a writer you should know if you know my other stories.

If you are reading my other story...CTAF...I think I'll put that one on a hiatus, I think I overdid myself hinting for MyungJong action...I can't do that (for now?) and I'm more into this story (MyungYeol and WooYeol).

If you love MyungYeol, go read this interesting RP-story I'm having with kiss-u-infinite on tumblr. (I'm SungYeol and she's MyungSoo) It's also rated...xD  It's only on tumblr but when it ends (if it ever ends - we already are doing this for over a month) we will think of a way to put it on AFF. (It's already over 110,000 words xD)

Also, if you didn't read her stories yet, go do it now, her stories are amazing and one of my favourite is "Can You Smile"
Here I am promoting someone else's fanfic...xD