ONESHOT

Am I Spending Christmas Alone Tonight?

In Their Room

Jinki slammed his his boyfriend's luggage on the bed, shoving all Changsun's clothes in it. "Why now Changsun?! Its almost Christmas and you said you'll spend it with me! Not you job ME!" The muscular boy sighed at his boyfriend childish/selfish behavior. "God! I'm sorry okay, I thought you would be at least happy for me. Instead, you want to have this little fit!" Both yelling across the room, as tension expand throughout the whole house. it's not that Jinki wasn't happy for him, he just wanted to spend some time with his boyfriend.

He hated to be mad at him but he just couldn't help it he loved him so much.. he wants to spend every minute he has with him.

Tears started to spill from his eyes, he didn't mean to sound so selfish. He fell to his knees buried his face in his hands. "I'm.. sorry... I d-didn't mean to.." Changsun placed his finger on his lips, shushing his boyfriend and giving him a sweet smile that made Jinki fall for him in the first placed. "Yeobo, listen to to me." He said softly to the teary eyed boy. "I won't be long.. I just need to to do some business in America. I promise to be back before Christmas." He wiped the tears away, caress his boyfriends delicate skin. "You really promise?" Looking at Changsun with those pleading eyes, waiting for his answer.

Changsun burst into laughter, earning slap on his arm and the most cutest pout from Jinki. "Yah! Do you promise or not." Demanding Changsun for an answer. He place a sweet and warm kiss on the younger's lips. Then Changsun wrap his pinky around Jinki's, giving him an assuring smile. "Yes,  I promise Dubu." Jinki pulled Changsun into a passionate kiss, deepening it and pull away for air. Both got into bed continuing their 'makeout' session. Told each other their goodnights and fell into a deep sleep.

At The Airport

Jinki cried in Changsun arms not wanting to release him, like his life depended on it. "Yeobo, I promise to come back as soon as I can. Please baby don't cry anymore, I don't want to leave here after seeing you cry." Jinki shook his head gave him the puppy dog eyes, begging to stay with him and to never let go of him. "Baby, this is a great opportunity for me I have to go. Please Jinki, understand I don't want to leave you but this chance may only come this one time." Jinki don't want him to go but he doesn't want to be the reason why he missed out on the once in the life time opportunity. He pulled away from Changsun, telling to go as he turned away from him.

Before Changsun could speak, the plane was already for departure. He leaned to kiss his boyfriend but Jinki had already beaten him to it. "Changsun, call and text me when you get to America. And don't cheat on me while there. Also, be sure to.."  Changsun placed his finger on Jinki's lips, telling him to stop talking. "I promise to call and text you. And I will never cheat on you." giving him a sweet smile.

Jinki wipe away his tears and smile back at his handsome boyfriend. "I love you, Changsun." Fighting back his tears that are urging to fall. "I love you too, Dubu." They gave each other their final hugs and kisses, then Changsun left for his plane.  "Changsun, stay safe..."

Two Weeks Later

Jinki has been very sick lately, he keeps thowing up and passing out. Jinki fainted once again and was taken to the hospital by Jonghyun, whom found him in the bathroom laying on the floor. Jinki woke up finding himself in the a white room, laying on the hospital bed. "Oh Mr. Lee you're awake now." Jinki was unsure of what is going on and why he was there. "Excuse me, but why am I here?"

"Well, your friend Mr.Kim found you on the ground in your bathroom. He was worried and did some diagnoses on you to see if something was wrong." Jinki knew she had more to tell him and told her to continue on what she had to say. "Well, we got some test back and.." She paused for a moment and continue. "Um.. you might not believe it but... you're pregnant." Jinki eyes widen and slapped himself to see if he was still knocked out but aparrentyl he wasn't dreaming. "What do you mean I'm pregnant I'm a guy and I'm pretty sure guys don't get pregnants."

"Sir, actually it is.. your an inter."

"An inter what?"

"Inter. You were born with some reproductive organs, which increase a chance for a male like yourself to be able to have children.  It not a bad thing at all, there were some men who had came here before because of the same thing.  This is actually very rare, Congrates!" Jinki didn't know whether to be happy or upset. Happy because he's able to have a baby. Upset because he didn't know how Changsun would react. "Will I be able to go home now?"

"Oh, of course you can just let me get your papers ready. So, you can be discharged." The ran out the room leaving Jinki in there by himself. There was only one thing on his mind. How am I going to tell Changsun?

9 Days Before Christmas

Jinki was in a major panic, he still hasn't told Changsun about the pregnancy. He didn't even answer none of his calls. What am I going to do? He's going to kill me for not answering his calls. Man this so much.

*Ring

Oh my god its him.. Okay Jinki be calm and just tell him. He chanted to himself. "H-Hello?"

"What the hell! I called you for hours now! Why didn't you pick up?!" Jinki knew he was angry at him but is it his fault for being scared to tell him. "I'm sorry, are you mad at me?" Changsun sighed. He couldn't stay mad at him, he love way too much to be mad at his lover. "I'm not yeobo... but why didn't you answer me? Jinki are you cheating on me?" Fear and worry was in his voice. "No, of course not! I wouldn't never do that to you Changsun, I love you!"

That left a smile on Changsun face, it made him happy just by hearing those word coming from him. "I know. I'm sorry for thinking that I love you too." I was pretty silent until Changsun broke it. "Jinki has anything new happen while I was gone?" He was still nervous to tell Changsun about the pregnancy but he knew it was the right thing to do. "Changsun.."

"Hmm.. what's wrong yeobo?" He started to play with his fingers and rocking his body back and forth. "I'm pregnant.." He mumbled.

"What did you say?"

"I'M PREGNANT!" Everything fell into complete silence. He was scared this might happened he didn't want to lose Changsun but he didn't want to get rid of his baby either. "Baby please..."

"You're pregnant! Oh my god, I'm so happy... I-I  don't know what to say! I knew men could get pregnant but I never thought that you and I.. when did you find out" Jinki was in shock he never thought that Changsun would be happy about this but it him happy as well. "I found out just a few days ago. I we won't know if its a boy or girl until a few months."  Changsun was far from excited, he wants to go on the plane and give Jinki a tight hug. "Dubu, I love you so much! I promise to come home as soon as I can!" Jinki started to cry that Changsun a was happy about their baby. "Baby, did you get any sleep yet? Did you eat properly? I'll call Kibum to take care of you."

"Changsun! I'll be okay just focus on you work." That made the older pout, Jinki could imagine his pouty face right now so cute!

"Okay,  I got to go yeobo tell my baby that appa said goodbye"

"Will do"

"I love you bye"

" I love you too bye" I can't wait until you come into this world sweety. Umma and Appa will be waiting for you.

Christmas- 5:00am

Its the most exciting time for Jinki, Changsun has called him tell him he's taking a plane home. My wonderful boyfriend is coming home to me! Are you happy sweety? Appa is coming home! Rubbing his stomache and getting everything prepared for Changsun. Jinki cleaned the whole house and everything was spotless.

And he was exhausted from waking up early in the morning but he just couldn't go to sleep yet he wanted to see Changsun. Jinki the T.V to watch the news this was one of his daily routines. Then somethiing aweful happened.. something so horrible that Jinki drop the remote.

A plane from America to Seoul has crashed there were no survivors, we have not yet to identify the name of the passengers on the plane. But we have indentify one passenger...

Lee Changsun....

He was froze in his one spot, body trembling, and tears running down his face it was almost like a waterfall of tears. Alot of things went throught this pregnant male's mind. This can't be happening..my boyfriend....the man I love..is. He couldn't even finish his thought it hurt to much to think about it. Oh god, what am I going to do? I can't raise a child by myself..what if I mess up. Please god, I don't want anything this Christmas just bring back my baby's father and my boyfriend.

With that he fell to his knees and cried hoping his cries would be heard, to be fulfiled and hope his boyfriend will come back to him

*Knock knock

His head shot up and sprinted to the door oping it was his love but to find his good friends Jonghyun and Kibum at his doorstep. All Jinki felt was a pain in his chest with a blank expression on his face. "Jinki, whyy are you crying?" Kibum asked worriedly before giving him a comforting hug,and joined by Jonghyun. "Changsun.."

Both looked at each other confused and back to Jinki. "What about him?" Jonghyun asked curiously.  "The plane from America has crashed and.. Changsun..." As he buried his face in his hand. but the two still has this blank and confused look on their face. "What do you mean?"

"HE'S DEAD DAMN IT! DO I TO SPELL OUT TO YOU!" The irritated Jinki said.

"Jinki just wake up." Kibum said as he and Jonghyun exit out the door. Jinki didn't know what they he meant by say wake up. What does he mean by wake up? "....wake up"

What?

"...Jinki..wake up..." Why does this voice sound familar? "Jinki wake up!" Jinki eyes finally opened and he couldn't believe his eyes. "Changsun?" Changsun looked at Jinki like he was some weird person. "Yeah.. its me. Why are you on the floor?" A big smile grew on the younger's face and tackled Changsun onto the ground. "Changsun! Changsun! Its really you Changsun!"  The older just couldn't be more freaked out at this boy's outburst. Did he miss him that much? Then Jinki started to cry never wanting to let Changsun go. "Yeobo did I miss something?" More confused then ever. "I-I...t-thought I... lost y-you." He said between sobs. "Wait, what do you mean?"

"Your plane crash and you died.. but I prayed for you to come back and now you're here." A small smile fell on his face and started to cry some more. Changsun stared at his boyfriend and shook his head. "Jinki my plane never crashed in fact I just got here. I heard you crying and found you on the ground, I thought something might of happened."

"You mean I was dreaming this the whole time?" He mumbled. "Yeobo..it was more like a nightmare after seein you cry like that.." He buried his face in his boyfriends shoulder embarrassed of his actions, which caused Changsun to laugh earning hit to the chest.

The couple then went to the couch to catch up on the times they spent away from each other.

Christmas- 11:15

They were sitting there laughing, cuddling and talking about their little one that'll be coming here soon.

"So, what should we name our baby?" Jinki asked as Changsun rubbed his stomache loving the fact that they're having a baby. "Umm.. I want to name my son Hae-jin." Jinki glared at his boyfriend."What did I say?" Changsun knew he would be getting the death stared from his boyfriend unless he said something wrong. " What makes you think we going be having a son? We might be having a daughter." Rolling his eyes at the older and rubbing his own stomache smile. "I hope these ain't one of those mood swings.." Jinki narrowed his eye at him as if looks can kill, otherwise there won't be no happy ending for Changsun.

"Mianhaeyo!" Smiling ever so handsomely. Jinki tried to keep a straight face but come on who won't start grinning seeing this handsome man smiling at you? He then lean over to peck his boyfriend lips, to be pulled into a deep passionate kiss. Jinki pushed the older away hitting him repeatedly on the arms. "Y-yah! This is what got me pregnant in the first place."

The older smirked and hover over the his pregnant boyfriend, leaning closer and closer to him. "Relax" He whispered as Jinki shut his eyes tightly, waiting for whatever Changsun was about to do come. But nothing came which left Jinki curious. He opened one eye to peek to see what he was doing and..what this? Changsun was holding something out on his hand its... its a box. "C-Changsun w-what is that?" Changsun smiled at his boyfriend and open the small box. What is that? Jinki gasped at his discovery it was a ring it had him in a panic, he felt as if his heart was coming out of his of chest.

"Lee Jinki.. I love you and I wish to spend the rest of my life with you and only you. Will you marry  me?" I'm so speechless.... he just propose to me. What should I do? Jinki hurry and answer him you idiot.  After a few seconds of talking to himself he finally said yes.  Both were happy not only because they are getting married but Jinki, Changsun, and their little one will be spending the rest of their life together as a real official family.

Jinki and Changsun laid in each other arms, Changsun the first to fall asleep and Jinki admiring his fiance's sleeping face. The last thing that Jinki thought before falling asleep is...

I won't be alone for Christmas tonight..

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is such a long oneshot *phew*

I stayed up all night trying to finish this up just to make up for not updating it on Christmas.

*cough you're welcome cough*

Anyway I hope you enjoy it I tried my hardest on this oneshot.

I love you guys!!! :)