Chapter 1

I Need You

03 August 2011 

Myungsoo is walking through the park with camera, hanging on his neck. He is taking pictures of the picturesque of the park. As he walks around while clicking on the shoot button of his camera, he accidentally took a picture of a pretty yet innocent girl who are laughing with her friends. 

He looks up to her and was mesmerized by the beauty of the girl. He takes a few more picture and from that moment he knows that he already fell in love in first sight. 

05 August 2011

He was strolling on the same park he goes two days before, wishing to meet her again. He walks and walks until he reached the bridge that connect between a small pond. She was there. She was there, feeding the duck and fish in the pond. He was mesmerized again. But he can't seem to find courage to move to her and say hello. She looks like a goddess, a goddess that can make his heart beats fast. Once again, he just leave with empty hand, he had to find strength before knows her.

10 August 2011. 

He wakes up in the morning with the thought of that girl rushed into his mind. Everytime he awake or before going to sleep, it is always her face that fulfilled his memory. The perfect proportional face with big bambi eyes, perfect carved nose and lips. Those red and fluffy cheek. Those perfect-shaped face. Perfect complexion. She is just beautiful. He can't denied it. He's sure that she is beautiful on the inside like her beauty on the outside. The way she laughed on the day he saw her, keep playing in his mind everytime. He is crazy over her. He's finally have that courage to go and talk to her. Hopefully she is there today. 

On the evening, once again, he walks in the same park. He was looking around, finding his goddess. Where is she ? His heart talks. As he was walks to the bridge, yet again he saw her feeding the animals in the pond. He grins. He slowly walks up to her. 

'Err, annyeong!' he greets her with his heart beats faster than ever.

She turns to him as her smooth, wavy hair moves to her movement. "Ah, annyeong!" she smiles angelicly. 

He was mesmerized as he was unable to say anything nothing more, nothing less. She blinks to see his reaction and chuckles. "Hmm, mister, are you okay ?" she asked as she waves her hand before his face.

He was snapped in his imagination as he rubs his nape in embarassment. "I'm sorry. I was mesmerized by you." he smiles.

She blushed upon hearing that. She is so innocent and naive, he thought. 

"I'm Myungsoo. Kim Myungsoo." he extend his long arm towards her.

"Yoo Ara. But you can just call me Ara." she reaches his hand for a shake. "It's nice to meet you"

"No, I'm the one who should say that." he chuckles. "Are you here often ? I always saw you though." 

"Yeah, I was here everytime if I am free. It feels so free here." she continues to feed the animals. "Do you want to feed them, Myungsoo-sshi ?" 

He looks at her, mesmerizing her inch of her feature. "Of course. Why not?" 

She handed him the paper bag of little pieces of bread as he took it. Their hand touched with each other as it's electrified both of them. The girl looks up as him as their eyes meet. She blushed once again as she pulled out her hand. "Err, I'm sorry"

He shakes head. "Don't worry, nothing harm" He starts to shatter the little pieces into the pond carefully, still thinking about her soft hand that not only touch his hand but also his heart.

The silence starts to rules their conversation. She can't find any topics to talk to him. She can't even say anything after his hands touches hers. 

He realized it and sighs. He don't want the conversation to die. He wants to know her more. He gathered all of his courage and looks at her.

"Err, do you want some tea or ice cream maybe?" He finally blurted it out. 

----------------------------------------

 

Sorry for my grammar XD 

I love you readers :D Sorry for my long-not-too-updated-status eheh :D