At the beach

Hello My Ex

MBLAQ ran out of the huge beach house before their manager could even finish saying “Behave yourselves!” and were sprinting down the beach, forgetting everything involving work. Two of them ran straight to the water and being the competitive boys they were, they decided to have a race. The other three headed off to play beach volleyball. Mir and Lee Joon raced to catch up with the others, their hair still slick with water and Mir was looking slightly irritated by his defeat (he didn’t like losing to Lee Joon) So the five set about choosing teams (which didn’t take long since there were only five of them and Seungho volunteered to be referee)   Lee Joon and Mir were the best at volleyball so the others thought it was only fair to split them up, Mir pouted *Aww, I wanted to be on Joonies team* he thought as he trudged to the other side of the net.

It was halfway through the game when Lee Joon sent a deadly spike that was too fast for Mir and G.O, Mir leapt for it but missed by centimetres only resulting in a face full of sand and stood up poking his tongue out. He tried in a vain attempt to wipe the sand of it but then realised too late that his hands were covered in sand as well. “Pabo” the single word pierced through his concentration on his sandy predicament and he looked up to see a smiling Lee Joon with a water bottle in hand, Mir looked dopily at the boy with his tongue still stuck out and this just caused Joon to laugh, how could he not when Mir looked like a little kid; wide brown eyes, tongue sticking out and looking so frustrated over a little thing like sand.

When Mir finally understood what Lee Joon was doing, he gratefully took the water bottle and swished some water around in his mouth before unceremoniously spitting it out in the nearby bushes. He was pretty thankful to Joon until he remembered that it was his fault he had face planted in the first place…”Lee Joon!” he yelled back across the beach “I’ll get you back for that spike!” he screamed, sounding a lot more determined than he really felt (he just wanted to make Joon laugh) and right on cue; Lee Joon was on the sandy dunes laughing. Mir allowed himself a small smile, after all; it had taken a while for Joon to laugh after what his ex did.

Mir walked back to the others with his head in the clouds and did not expect Thunder to jump on his back…he fell. He landed with his hands holding him up, he wasn’t gonna face plant twice in one day. Right when Mir was about to get up again Thunder decided it would be fun to sit on him, “Ugh get off!” he cried from beneath his friend, “You’re heavy, now can you get your off me? I’m suffocating!” Mir said sounding rather exasperated. Thunder finally surrendered and got off him, “You could’ve said please” Thunder mocked, Mir scrunched up his nose and stuck his tongue out deliberately (for the first time today)

After the little play fight was over they decided on getting food, there was a small café just across the road from the beach and it was looking very inviting at that moment. So the five started walking over the small sand dunes to the café, discussing what they wanted to eat but more importantly who was going to pay. The café was small but bustling with business, little cakes and snacks filled the shelves next to the counter but it was back in the kitchen where the aroma of the boys salvation came; fish and chips. A family left the shop shortly after the boys ordered and they happily sat down at the now empty table to wait for their food. The five continued chatting, Mir, Lee Joon and Seungho were facing the door, while G.O and Thunder sat facing them; a waiter walked over a few minutes later with their (very large) order and placed it on their table. Mir was so absorbed in the food that he didn’t look up again until he heard Lee Joon’s breath hitch, Mir dropped his chip and it landed on the floor but he couldn’t have cared less; because in the doorway, stood Lee Joon’s old girlfriend. The one that had left him beyond broken hearted after using him…Hyuna.

I AM SO SO SORRY!!! >< I thought i uploaded the chapter while i was on holiday but the internet access kept cutting out :'( again i am super sorry and i'll understand if you guys are angry...I promise to try harder because you guys deserve better!