Just Say "I Love You.."

I Thought I Hated You.. [CHRISTMAS EDITION]

YOUR POV:

Today was Christmas and today was the day we got to choose whoever bought me my present. 

I hope it will be something good. Last year I just got a 10 in. teddy bear. 

"YAH!! Woohyun?!" I yelled at him.

"HUH? What? What's happening??" He asked completely confused.

"If you're my secret santa you had better not bought me a 10 in. teddy bear." I told him giving him the "look".

"Ahaha... Well, at least it was cute, besides I was far from picking you." with that, he walked away winking.

"It wasn't cute!" I shouted, dumbfounded.


Who is my secret santa then? It's usually him.

END of POV

 

It was finally time for secret santa guessing. Everybody piled up and looked for there present.
Your present was the first one to the right of the Christmas tree. It was a
small, pretty box, well decorated.
It's so pretty. There was a tag with your name on it.
It was written in calligraphy. Who knows how to write calligraphy?
You shook the box but did a stupid thing.

 

 

You smelt the box.

Everybody else did the same, shake, then smell.
Well, it wasn't so awkward after all.

It was time for guessing. 

It was Sunggyu's turn first. 

"Umm... I think it's...... Myungsoo?" he said awkwardly.

"Nope..." he said quietly, hiding his face as usually.

I wish my present is not from him, or else, I'm DEAD.

"ONE MORE GUESS!" Sungjong shrieked.

"I know! I know! We did this for years! Um... OH I KNOW! NAM WOOHYUN!"

"DARNS!" Woohyun was angry that Sunggyu knew.

"HAHA! YAY! I get to open my gift!" Sunggyu just tore off the wrapping paper...

He froze.

 

 

 

It was a box, only smaller.

 

"YAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHYUN! IS THIS A JOKE!!" he yelled in frustration.

"HEHE, Nope. Open the other boxes.." he siad fading away.

"Boxes?" Sunggyu looked confused but opened a box.

Then another.

Then another.

And then another.

And there was another.

Last one.

Nothing.

"BWO?! Nothing?!" Sunggyu shouted.

Woohyun giggled then, "Just kidding! Here's your present!" he handed Sunggyu the box.

Sunggyu opened it. It was... 

 

 

A .

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Just kidding! It was an Infinite ring.

"Aww!" Sunggyu blushed. "This is so cute!"

"I knew you'd like it." Woohyun giggled.

"ALRIGHT! ALRIGHT!" Sungjong yelled. "Let's move on!" he was getting impatient.

It was Dongwoo's turn next. 
He guessed Hoya, but sadly no.
"ARGH! I always had you!!" Hoya laughed.
"Not this year buddy." 
"Okay then, Sunggyu?"
"Nope, sorry bro."
"Oh... Okay.."

That was fast. It was now Woohyun's turn to guess.

"I guess it will be my favorite buddy Sungyeol."
"ARGH! How did you know?!?!" 
"Well, I know your hand writing." -___-
Woohyun opened his present.

It was a soccer ball signed "From Lee Sungyoel ;)" on it.
"OMG! It's a soccerball! I LOVE SOCCER!!" Woohyun yelled.
"No thank-you?" Sungyeol asked. 
"I wasn't finished, anyways thank-you." Woohyun said sarcasticly.

 

 

 

Every other member guessed. Nobody got it right. You guessed Woohyun and Dongwoo, but no. 

The answer was finally revealed. 

Sunggyu bought the present for Hoya.
Hoya bought the present for Sungjong.
Sungjong bought the present for Sungyeol.
Sungyeol brought the present for Woohyun.
Woohyun brought the present for Dongwoo.
Dongwoo brought the present for Myungsoo.
Myungsoo brought the present for Y.O.U.
You bought the present for Sunggyu.

Everbody opened their presents after the answer was revealed. It was something cute.

It was something you wanted since all long time.

It was expensive. It was beautiful.

It was this: 

33602332_32718260_trimmed.jpg

It was the most beautiful gift you'd ever had. 

I wanted this for already 2 years. It was too expensive so I wouldn't buy this. I thought I hated him. Should I forgive him all these years?

FLASHBACK

It was Christmas and you and Myungsoo were dating. He told you to wait for him at a nearby park. He told you he'd be there in about 10 minutes. 
He never showed up. It made you tear up when your past bestfriend came and comforted you with a present. That present still never cheered you up. You were still mad at that kid who ditched you on Christmas. Even though he apologized the next day, you never forgave him. That was what phone was for- calling if you can't make it to a meeting. 

END of FLASHBACK

I shouldn't be weak Min-Hwa, don't be weak. Don't be weak...

MYUNGSOO'S POV:

"So umm... Do you like it?" I asked quietly.

"The necklace? What are you talking about? It's a weird necklace but thanks anyway." Min-Hwa said.

"Oh- I thought you liked that necklace.. Sorry..." It hurted my heart to hear that answer. Why is she like that?

"It's ok.. I'll wear it anyways." She wore the necklace. It looked beautiful on her, but in her mind she was thinking about something, about something she had said. I could feel it. I had been with her for so long... Until the mistake I made.

END of POV

Why did I lie? He looks so hurt in the inside? I had always wanted revenge, this was my revenge. Was I too harsh on him?

(Listen to IU- You & I)

 

The room was all full of laughter and happiness- except for the 2 of you. It seemed like the left side of the room with the Christmas tree was all happiness and joy but the right side with just a few decorations was a story of gloom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lots of time past. It was already time for dinner. You still couldn't forget about the necklace. You went into your bedroom and decided what to wear to a Christmas dinner. You had to choose from these 2:

93988337.jpgtumblr_mfimhf5YDG1s027d2o1_500.jpg

You didn't know what to pick so you just wore the right one with the pink scarf and stuff. I hope I look good.

Your mom had sent you a makeup set for Christmas before she left to L.A and let you stay with these guys. You decided to use them and put some light-colored makeup on. For your eyeshadows you used like a light salmon color, for your lips it was baby pink, for your blush it was a plae color and for your eyeliner it was just black. You looked into your mirror. I look quite pretty.. I think.. 


"Hurry up Min-Hwa!" Woohyun yelled impatiently. 

"Alright hold on I'm coming!' you yelled, grabbing your coat. 

Sungyeol whistled when you came out, "A little dressed up I see." 

"Me? I just picked regualr clothes, you know, whatever I found in my closet." You lied, you did dressup.. Maybe TOO much.

"Why? All of us dressed up." Dongwoo said with a huge smile, making his eyes dissapear.

"It's just a dinner, it's not like it's the end of the world." 

"Or maybe it is..." Hoya said coming from the hallway.

"No, just no Hoya, no." 

"Hey, hey, hey Min-Hwa I'm just joking, it's Christmas. We joke." He said laughing.

-_____-

 

Everybody packed up in the "INSPIRIT LIMO." t was kind of small for 8 people, but they managed to fit all in there. 

They all arrived at a fancy restaurant named "Fine Dining fo' Diners" The food was really good and also affordable.

"So who's gonna pay for this dinner?" Sunggyu asked.

The members looked around and said, "You..!"

The members left to a table and left Sunggyu there, dumbfounded so you had to drag Sunggyu to the table and seat him down. You touched your necklace shining by the lights. It was pretty, but you just couldn't admit it, or you'll be hurt even more. Thinking of that, your love for him grew and your hate for him lessen. For some reason, you sat next to Myungsoo. You just normally sat down right next to him like nothing happened. Your hand was under the table, holding onto your clutch and he tried to reach for your hand. 

Please Myungsoo, don't do this I beg you, not today. I just don't know what to do. 

For somewhat reason he understood, he understood everything that was on your mind. It's like, he was just another pserson that could hear your thoughts and see your imagination. 

Myungsoo cleared his throat, "So, what will we be ordering, guys?" 

The members chatted noisily and ordered what they wanted.

 

 

After the dinner everyone had plans with their secret santa, leaving you 2 alone. Argh! Why today? Why do I have to spend time today with you Myungsoo?

The members left their ways. You and Myungsoo were standing side by side. Myngsoo grabbed your hand, "So, where do you want to go?" 

You let go of his hand, "Please don't hold my hand. Why not go get some coffee?" you suggested.

"Sure.." he said, his voice fading away.

It was a quiet walk to a nearby cafe. To your surprises the cafe was decorated with pretty Christmas lights. It was so pretty, you stopped in front of the windows and stared in. Remembering the mistake he had made, made your heart fall all the way into a deep hole and break. You started to tear up, for the first time in front of Myungsoo. 

When he finally heard you sniffiling he looked down and saw you crying. He turned to you. He did something that was so unexpected...

 

 

 

 

 

He hugged you. It was so long since he hugged you, so you hugged him back.

"I hate you so much!" you shouted at him. 

"I know you do. I'm sorry for last Christmas. I made a huge mistake, will you forgive me?" he asked sincerily.

"NO! Why would I?!" you gripped his waist tighter. 

His heart did the same, it sank into a deep hole, and broke. 

"Why? Why won't you forgive me? I love you, I mean it." 

"Then why won't you show it to me?" you asked, getting quiet. 

"I can't... If I had showed all my love... You wouldn't be here.." you stopped hugging him and looked up at him.

"Wha- what do you mean?" you asked sadly.

"..I mean... I can't show love very well. I will always mess things up." he said almost about to shout at you. 

"But why? I don't care if you mess things up. I'll still love you." 

"No.. No you won't. I had loved you all these years. I messed up last year. You didn't love me ever since."

"...Myungsoo, that's not true... I love you.. I had always love you." Myungsoo looked down at you. 

 

 He pulled you into a passionate kiss. You stopped the kiss and said,

"Just tell me Myungsoo, just tell me you love me.." You said about to cry again. 

"I-I love you. I'm being honest., I love you Min-Hwa, forever and always like I had always did..."

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Merry Christmas everybody!

-12/24/12