The Moment I had let you down, the tears, the gifts, and you're Beautiful Red Mask..

Red Mask
It is Christmas, snow are falling, but she was there in the corner sitting celebrating christmas by her own. She had her own meal. She couldn't paint, write, talk, ot either show how sad she is.. Her friends were not by her side, and she legally leave her parents when she thought he was the one. He was but she couldn't go with his flow of being childish. It was fun and enjoying but she was sick of him wearing that red mask. She went to prom with him but he was wearing still that red mask. She was embarassed but she loved him the most she was enjoying him wearing a cute red mask. Until the time that she got so full of his childish he's eighteen but he suppose focus of being mature. She got a call from Kyuhyun.
"Noona, Why don't you come and celebrate christmas with us?" Kyuhyun said.
"You might be celebrating with yourr family?"Yoona said as she didn't want to ruin their christmas.
"It's fine my parents and Seohyun's wanted you to come, and they didn'y want you to celebrate alone."Kyuhyun said as he really want her to celebrate with them.
"Thanks for the offer Kyu, I'll be on my way."Yoona said as she appreciate her offer.
"No problem, Noona."Kyuhyun said.
She arrived to their house and  welcome with warm hugs. She loves it the most. They gave her the  best christmas gift.  A beautiful, woman  was walking through the stairs with a dashing smile.  It was her Mom.
"Umma!"Yoona said as she wanted to cry.
"I miss you."Mrs. Im said.
"I miss you,Umma!"Yoona said.
"How are you and him?"Mrs. Im asked.
"It has been two days since we broke up."Yoona said.
"Why?"Mrs.Im asked.
"Mom, it's Christmas."Yoona said.
"Yes, it is."Mrs.Im said.
They went out and got some fireworks. They were laughing, and enjoying Christmas.
Time soon flies, Mrs. Im told Yoona she's going to leave already.
"I'm leaving now." Mrs. Im said.
"Mom, Are you taking me home?"Yoona asked,
"I know you wouldn't come with me."Mrs.Im said with a painful smile.
"Can I? Just for this time and I'll come home by tomorrow."Yoona said.
"You're always welcome my child."Mrs. Im said.
They were on there way to Yoona real home, and Yoona wanted to see how's her real home now. She was happy to see here family again but the thing is will  her father accept her when see gave him the bitter, unforgetable, and not worthy of forgiving pain. Her memory didn't fail to let her wouldn't feel comfortable going back home. Specially the twins Kwangmin and Youngmin, she was wondering what would they say. She snap out when she forgot to thank Kyuhyun, Seohyun, And their parents. She grab her phone and gave a letter which are the words that would combine a persons warm and thankful heart. Her  mom was looking at her but she needs to focus on the road. Yoona notice it and told her that she will drive home. Her mom wanted to do it so Yoona didn't resist anymore she knows her mom the most that sh would win over anything except once when she had left. They arrives home not to long her mom went in first she stop at the doorway and took a deep breathe. She said to her self This is it.,
"Appa, Twins I have a big suprise for you."Mrs. Im said.
"Umma, I hope it's Noona."Youngmin said.
"I hope too."Mr.Im said.
"What if I brought her here?"Mrs.Im said.
"I won't be weird when I'm together with Hyung"Kwangmin said.
"Promise that."Mrs. im said.
"Appa, Twins!"
"Noona!!!!!"Kwagmin and Youngmin said.
"Have some Girlfriend already?Yoona asked.
"Nah Donghyun hyung stole them."Youngmin said.
"I'll talk to Donghyun you boys need to have Girlfriend now."Yoona said as she wanted to be funny to them.
"We Miss You Noona."Kwangmin said.
"I miss you too."Yoona said.
"How about me?"
"Appa! I thought you're never gonna be like this to me."Yoona said.
"You're my child, I have to understand you."Mr.Im said.
"Thank you Appa!"Yoona said.
"Where is your boyfriend?"Mr.Im asked.
"We are over  just two days ago."Yoona said.
"I was going to make him your,never mind."Mr. Im said.
"I'll be on my room." Yoona said.
she went to her room,she was watching everything and a picture of her with a Beautiful Red Mask!