Mysterious Section (Part I)

The Test For The Idiots

This poster is made by: ---mrsjae from Miracle W

This chapter will be edited again after I finish my first fic. Thanks.

Sorry for the inconvinience.


Principal Xiah call an assembly for all the students in all year level.

It was about the result of the test wherein students will be classified in what section they got in.
The teacher's also needed to orient the student and the class advisers.

A/N: This is the guide color for the year levels.
Juniors-
Yellow
Seniors- Blue
Color Guidelines for the section.
 A1 (highest) - B3(lowest)
A1-
red    B1- blue
A2- pink    B2- gray
guidelines for the "Suota Pawo" heroes
- font style is bold.
The teacher's color will be based on their class section and handled year.
I choose only 2 kpop groups to be acting teachers.
1. TVXQ 2. SNSD


--
Principal: Thank you for coming on time students and fellow teachers.
I call an assembly not just because of an ordinary announcement just like before.
I call it "Special Assembly" from this day on.
This assembly will tackle about of course the student statuses, teacher's criteria and their upholding year level and section
and most of all, some of the changes I acquire and added to the rules of the school.
Now, I want to start it in introduction. I want first to tackle about the teacher's criteria and their class section to be handled from this day on.
This is my new added criteria this semester.

Criteria: Quiz- 30% , Final Exam- 20% , IQ Test- 30% , and.. Mandatory Service Test - 20%
As you can see, Mandatory Service Test was new, yes I added it up because few of the students could do this and excel in this type of test so
I added it to enhance it and make it better for all.
Now let's go for the Senior advisory class year§ion to be handle.
UKnow Yunho to handle the A1, Hero Jaejoong to handle the A2, Micky Yoochun to handle the B1 and Max Changmin to
handle the B2.

A/P:
The student start to laugh knowing that B2 is the worst class and full of idiocy student. On the other hand, Changmin just smirked and glare at Xiah.


(back to the story..)
Principal: For the Juniors; Sunny for A1, Sooyoung for A2, Seohyun for B1 and Yoona for B2. While for Tiffany, Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Yuri; they will be the Senior's
Subject teacher. Tiffany will teach the A1 and A2 English Subject, Jessica for B1 and B2 English subject, Taeyeon for music subject, Hyoyeon for dance and art subject or PE subject while Yuri is for acting skills subject or drama subject.
Now, the next announcement will be the student statuses or I should call it as ranking.

A/N: KPOP IDOL GROUPS will call as what idol group they are so, it means they will be in one section only. And btw, I will NOT INCLUDE Super Junior and Kara because of Donghae, Heechul and Hara were the main characters. Exo-K and M will be called as EXO.

Principal: Let's start in Juniors A1: AOA, BOYFRIEND. A2: SHINHWA and SPICA. B1: CHOCOLAT and ZE:A. B2: APINK.
Seniors A1: T-ARA, IU, Donghae, Go Ah Ra, MISS A and BEAST. A2: HELLO VENUS, JJ PROJECT, & Lee Si Young. B1: MBLAQ, AFTER SCHOOL,BIGBANG.
and B2: INFINITE, TEEN TOP, Goo Hara, Heechul and SECRET.

The student start to gossip and Goo Hara was still in shocked.
Hara: Aigoo~ what shall I do? Im in the last section..
??: And stupid section ever! *laughed*
Hara: Yah!!! *she look at it* Aish~ But, your just in 2nd to the smart section so don't you dare to laugh at me Si Young!
LSY: Oh really? then, at least NOT THE LAST Stupid ugly duckling! *smirked then left*
Hara: Aish~ pabo Hara! pabo!! *lean on the wall*
Heechul: Hara, welcome to Section B2! *smiled widely*
Hara: Aish!!! You stop---
Heechul: Annyeong! *winks*
Hara: W--Who are you?
Heechul: Heechul-imnida.
Hara: ah.Okay. Gomawo for your warm welcome *fake smile*
Heechul: I think you dont like our section, but don't worry just bring it on! *smiled widely*
Hara: *'is he crazy' look* hehehe.