A Love To Kill --(JaeChun)

Time for Bloody One Shot's

Hi everyone, here it is now, the 1st bloody one-shot, there had been some changes, so for now here's JaeChun story, so everyone hope you all will like it, this is based from the instrumental music i listened too, i just let my imagination plus the music combined and this is the result, so hope you guys will like it and be scared too hopefully ^-^ anyways Enjoy ^-^

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First phase of Bloody one-shot’s; welcome everyone, I am Genesis, the story teller of this town, where all this bloody stories happened. Let me tell you our first story which happened 20 years ago, about a sweet and loving couple who lived in that big old haunted house across this park. Everything is about love and happiness, but things changed when paranormal calls, the lover found out about his lover’s secret which opened the mystery to the sudden disappearance of all the women’s in this town. Let’s now enter the portal to see everything.

 

*light appeared and a beautiful big mansion appeared, looking around the town, we're seeing a quiet and loving town*

 

Now let’s start the story, everyone in this town loves the kind and caring JaeChun couple, thats what the town's people named them, there was happiness but sadness too because of the mysterious disappearance of all the women in this town, nobody knows where the women are or who took them, sheriffs were alarmed but seems, no one can tell. As for the couple, they’re one of the concerned town’s people whom are helping the sheriffs in searching for the missing women’s of this town.

 

JaeJoong happily entered their house together with his groceries; he then looked around as he found no sign of his hubby, which normally would surprisingly hug him, every time he went home.

“wonder where Chunnie is” said the pouting JaeJoong as he made his way towards their kitchen and straight to their refrigerator, he then started putting the vegetables inside their refrigerator.

“help~”

JaeJoong then stopped from what he was doing as he think to himself if he just heard someone asked for help. He then shooked his head as he continues what he was doing.

“please help us~”

JaeJoong then stopped again and slowly walked towards their dining table and placed the bag of groceries in the table.

“JaeJoong you must be hungry and thinking too much….*nods* that’s right, come to think of it, it’s almost dinner time, so that must be it..better cook now before Chunnie gets home” with that JaeJoong started walking towards the kitchen cabinet to get his frying pan.

“JaeJoong help us~ *cold breeze surrounded JaeJoong’s body*” JaeJoong’s eyes went wide, as he was now scared.

“t-this h-hunger is t-too m-much” said JaeJoong as he calms himself, and as he was about to open the kitchen cabinet, the window in front of their dining table slammed closed and soon the rest of the windows in their house, making JaeJoong scared and panic that he didn’t know what to do but to run out of their kitchen and onto their front door which he couldn’t open, for the doorknob was mysteriously gone or there wasn’t any sign of a doorknob being placed there.

“help us~”

JaeJoong heard the voices again, which made him to hurriedly run towards their back door, once he reached their back door he was shocked by the fact that the back door wasn't there and was replaced by a painted wall which was not very familiar to JaeJoong.

“oh, my g-god this isn’t happening….”said JaeJoong as he did the sign of the cross and prayed, he then turned his body, to run to the front door, but stopped from his tracks as he was now facing a different place which was not part of their house but a long hall with many old doors and as he roams his eyes he saw blood everywhere and even smells it.

*shivers* “oh God what’s happening here? Am I dreaming? Is this is a dream, I want to wake up….Chunnie *cold breeze touched JaeJoongs hand*” JaeJoong then hurriedly pulled his hand and hugged himself.

“Chunnie….” whispered JaeJoong as he shakily walks towards the first door and slowly opened it. He then slowly entered the small room with a big familiar doll sitting on the floor with her eyes closed. As JaeJoong slowly walks inside, the door which he entered disappeared that made JaeJoong to panickedly run back to where he entered and knocked hard on the wall.

“this is just great” said JaeJoong to no one as he sighed.

 

Tap! Tap! Tap!

 

JaeJoong's eyes went wide as he hears footsteps getting near him, which made him to slowly turned his body and was now staring wide eye and sacredly at the doll whom is blinking at him.

 

Tap! Tap! Tap!

 

“why JaeJoong oppa? Why?” said the doll as she gets near the scared JaeJoong.

“WHY!” screamed the doll angrily as her angelic face turns into a monster like face, with sharp teeth, red eye’s with dark circle's across her eyes and blood flowing on her neck.

“i-i-I don’t know what you mean” the angry doll then choked JaeJoong and lifted him in the air, as she laughed like a mad man.

“*coughs* please let go *coughs* of me” said JaeJoong as he tries to free himself from the grips of the angry doll. With that, the doll throws JaeJoong on the other side, making JaeJoong's back to slam on the wall.

JaeJoong coughs as he catches his breath.

 

Tap! Tap! Tap!

 

“Did he let go of me when I said that?....No……so why JaeJoong oppa why?” asked the now angelic doll as blood of tears falls down her cheeks.

“I begged but did he stop?....he didn’t, instead he tightened the rope on my neck and stabbed me numerous of times until im lifeless” continued the doll as she slowly stops moving. And as soon as the dolls eyes closed, the door suddenly appeared, that made JaeJoong to dashed out of the room while still coughing and processing what the doll had told him.

As soon as JaeJoong was out of the room and breathing normally again, he then looked around and found himself in a room with a big black door in front of him. JaeJoong then did the sign of the cross, and slowly opened the big door, he then looked around, only to find an empty bedroom which looked exactly like their bedroom. The only difference was the blood on the wall and on the carpet, like someone was dragged out of the room.

As JaeJoong was about to turn back, a cold breeze pushed him inside. And as JaeJoong runs back to where he came from, the door disappeared.

“nooooooooooo, this can’t be…….when will I wake up from this nightmare?” said JaeJoong as tears falls down from his cheeks.

 

Creak~

 

JaeJoong then slowly turned his body and found himself in a dark place with an open door with light in front of him. He then slowly walks towards it, and as he entered, he found himself in a smelly bathroom full of blood. JaeJoong calms himself as he feels like vomiting from the smell of the blood. And with a blink of an eye, he was now staring at his own reflection in front of the mirror.

“This nightmare is too much….Chunnie save me” said JaeJoong as he wipes his tears and calms himself as he was really scared and shaky. Just as JaeJoong was about to hug himself, a sad doll appeared on the reflection besides him, JaeJoong then slowly turned his body and was now inches away from the sad doll.

“save me….save us….save yourself” said the doll as she hugs the scared JaeJoong, slowly the hug turned tighter and tighter until the doll vanished like an ashes right in front of JaeJoong’s eyes.

As the ashes falls onto the floor, JaeJoong’s surrounding’s turned green.

 

Creak~

 

JaeJoong followed the sound of the door that opened, revealing a white light, with that he hurriedly dashed out and was now back to the long hall with many old doors.

“I have to get out of this place, or if ever this is some nightmare i want to wake up now….” With that JaeJoong runs as fast as he can.

As JaeJoong continues to run, new walls kept appearing together with new old doors, tiredness took over JaeJoong that he pantingly stopped in the middle of the hall. And with a blink of an eye a big door opened right in front of JaeJoong showing him an old chapel, JaeJoong then entered the place and on the center of the chapel he saw two dolls both wearing gowns sitting on the floor, and as he roams his eyes he saw many dolls occupied the sits wearing dresses.

 

A minute later the place shakes up and down that almost made JaeJoong to lose his balance, luckily he knows how to handle himself at a time like this by holding onto the church chair, the dusts and all falls from the ceiling and the candles slowly lits up and the shaking stopped, as JaeJoong stood straightly, the dolls came to life, and was now staring at the shock and scared JaeJoong. 

“why JaeJoong oppa why?” said the dolls all at the same time, as they slowly walks towards JaeJoong, making JaeJoong to slowly walks backwards.

“truth….truth….”continued the dolls as they continue to reach for JaeJoong. JaeJoong on the other hand, as he continues to walk backwards he didn’t see the pebble on his way, that caused him to tripped and fell backwards.

Hand’s then grabbed his leg’s pulling him forward.

“your body….truth” said the dolls as JaeJoong was slowly being pulled and was swallowed into the pool of dolls. JaeJoong on the other hand, tried his best to be freed, his hands keep searching for something to hold on to, so he can pull himself away from the dolls.

“God please save me….” as JaeJoong was slowly being swallowed by the pool of dolls, his hand touched a metal, in which he moved his hand and pulled it, and hits the dolls. In which one of the dolls head flew away, with that JaeJoong continues to hits the dolls and slowly the dolls we’re pulling away searching for their lost body parts. As soon as JaeJoong was free from the dolls, he hurriedly stood up and dashed out, with the dolls chasing after him.

“save us….save yourself….your body….truth” said the dolls all at the same time, over and over again. The doors that JaeJoong run past too, opens revealing some scene’s of deaths and also dolls coming out from it and joining the other dolls in chasing after JaeJoong, JaeJoong on the other hand cries hard as he runs for his life while praying and hoping that this will be over.

JaeJoong then stopped on his tracks as he was now cornered on a dead end, JaeJoong then slowly turned his body facing the angry zombies which is very familiar to JaeJoong, he then slowly walked backwards until his back touches the wall.

“do you remember us JaeJoong oppa?” asked one angry zombie whom is holding her head.

“JaeJoong oppa”

“we know you’re not at fault, but why JaeJoong why?”

“why?...is it a sin to love you like a brother? like a son? Admiration? ” hearing it makes JaeJoong to respond with a shook of his head…And slowly the zombies walks towards JaeJoong, JaeJoong on the other hand couldn’t stop himself but to cry sacredly, he couldn’t scream for he felt like his voice were taken away from him. And as soon as the zombies were inches away from him, the anger in their face's were replaced with sadness.

“help us to be free oppa….”

“help us….save yourself…find out the truth…tell the truth….freedom” With that, a cold breeze surrounded JaeJoong, and the wall touching JaeJoong’s back disappeared, making JaeJoong to fall backwards, like falling from a tall building. He didn’t feel anything but blackout took over him and the next thing he knew, he was floating inside his house.

“w-w-what the?” JaeJoong then touched his face, body and stared at his see-through hand.

“am I a g-ghost now?” asked the scared JaeJoong as tears falls down from his cheeks.

Minutes later, someone walked right past him and its none other than his hubby YooChun.

“Chunnie” said JaeJoong as tears continues to fall down from his cheeks. YooChun on the other hand, looks like a crazy person, with blood on his shirt, a minute later he walked past JaeJoong and into the bathroom.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” JaeJoong was startled by the sudden scream, that he hurriedly turned his body and flew to the bathroom that shocks him.

Inside the bathroom there he saw YooChun stabbing Andy, their neighbor.

 

Flashback…

“thank you oppa” said Andy as she smells the baked mac that JaeJoong gave her.

“No Problem” with that Andy hugged him

~~~

“oppa let me help you” said Andy as she water’s JaeJoong’s plants

“oppa this is for you, my mother made it, hope you’ll like it” said Andy as she handed the baked cookies to the smiling JaeJoong.

“oppa thank you so much for helping me with my homework, so happy to have an oppa like you, wish I had a brother like you” said Andy as she hugged JaeJoong

End of Flashback…

 

JaeJoong then saw YooChun pulled Andy out from the bathroom in which he followed him, and onto their basement, which YooChun often spends his time for his paperwork’s. There he saw YooChun pulled the drawer away, revealing a big door in which YooChun opened it, that gives another shock to JaeJoong as he saw many dead bodies, one of the dead body he saw was one of their neighbor Lala.

 

Flashback…

“this is for you oppa” said Lala as she handed JaeJoong some lilies.

“what’s this for?” asked JaeJoong in which Lala shyly smiled.

“it’s my thank you for helping me take care of my halmoni in the hospital”

“hey, it was nothing…I love helping and you all, are like my family” answered JaeJoong that earned him a hug from Lala

~~~

“oppa here” said Lala as she handed JaeJoong some box of chocolate

“Happy Valentine’s Day…share it with YooChun oppa”

“oppa thank you for being here with me” said Lala as she cries in JaeJoong’s shoulder’s

“oppa thank you so much, I just wish I could find a nice boyfriend like you” said Lala as she held JaeJoong’s hand.

End of Flashback…

 

There JaeJoong saw YooChun threw Andy’s lifeless body on top of Lala's lifeless body. After that, YooChun took off his shirt and threw it inside and closed the door. With a blink of an eye, he’s now inside their bedroom witnessing their new neighbor Mara being choked with a rope in their own bed.

“please stop….*coughs*coughs*” pleaded mara as she was thrown on the wall. As mara coughs, YooChun stabbed her on the back with the knife.

 

Stab! Stab! Stab!

 

JaeJoong closed his eyes, for he couldn’t handle watching the brutal killing right in front of him.

 

Flashback…

“Welcome to the neighborhood” said JaeJoong as he handed Mara the baked pie, in which Mara smilingly accepted it.

“thank you so much, I think living in this town is the best choice my family and I had ever made” said Mara

~~~

“oppa I made this, hope you’ll like it” said Mara as she handed JaeJoong her homemade chocolate shake

“oppa  thank you for helping me find my brother” said Mara as she hugs JaeJoong

“oppa my umma likes you, he wishes you to be his son in law hahahahaha…I wish to find someone like you” said Mara as they continue to laugh about her umma’s comments

End of Flashback…

 

JaeJoong snaps out from his thoughts when he heard the final stab.

“why is everyone after my Joongie?.....can’t they see he’s mine, only mine….Joongie’s mine…no one is allowed to be close to him..no one can steal him…he’s mine” with that YooChun pulled the lifeless Mara out from their room. JaeJoong was about to follow when everything turned black and he falls into nothingness.

“AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH” JaeJoong then felt himself being shaked.

“Joongie…are you alright? Whats wrong?” hearing YooChun’s voice snaps his eyes open and was now staring at the worried YooChun, he was about to say something when he remembered everything that happened and saw….Cold breeze then runs past JaeJoong’s body and there he saw at the back of Yoochun, all the poor souls of all the women were staring at him in sadness while mouthing help us. He then looked at YooChun with anger, which worried YooChun.

“Joongie?” YooChun was about to touch JaeJoong, but JaeJoong swayed his hand and stood up from the floor, with one last look at the souls, he run towards their bedroom and locked it.

Later that night, JaeJoong tip toed himself to their basement with caution, afraid that his hubby will know, but luckily no sign of YooChun, he then did the sign of the cross and pulled the drawer away which revealed the big door he saw, he then opened it and there, the dead bodies of all the women which mysteriously disappeared was actually killed by his hubby were now in front of him. Some, were already bones, some, were slowly turning into ashes, blood is all over the place and the smell makes JaeJoong pukes.

“What are you doing here?” asked YooChun in a cold tone, making JaeJoong shivered and scared, he then composed himself and turned his body, staring at YooChun eye to eye.

“explain to me all if this…..the women of our town, which was mysteriously disappeared….they’re here? And they’re dead? Why YooChun? Why? What did they do to you?...all the people here are so nice to us? But why?” YooChun then sighed.

“you wanna know why?...because they’re going to steal you away from me” said YooChun as he shaked JaeJoong’s body and hugged JaeJoong.

“your mine, only mine…..no one can steal you away from me…” continued YooChun.

“Chunnie what makes you think they’ll steal me away from you?....they’re our good friends, they know we’re married and they know I only love you, but why you have to think that way?....look at this...innocent lives were taken…Chunnie…” YooChun then loosened the hug and stared into JaeJoong’s eyes.

“you don’t understand, they’re just pretending to be our friend’s but in reality, they plan to steal you away from me, and before that even happened, I made a move and that is to kill all of them…and look they’re gone and your mine forever…I’ll kill anyone even the guys in our town” JaeJoong then pushed YooChun.

“Chunnie, I think you’re crazy….you’re not the Chunnie I once knew…” YooChun then angrily stood up.

“there’s someone isn’t it?” asked YooChun angrily.

“what are you talking about? There isn’t….”YooChun then violently shakes JaeJoong’s body.

“who is it?..tell me?.....i’ll kill that person…your mine…”

“Chunnie you’re hurting me….there is….” before JaeJong could finish what he was about to say, YooChun pushed him on the wall, and YooChun walks back and forth like he lost his mind.

“I knew it, someone already stole you from me…but don't worry, I will kill that person” said YooChun to the now scared JaeJoong.

“tell me Joongie, who is this person?.....” JaeJoong on the other hand, slowly stood up and walked toward’s YooChun, but YooChun run towards his table and tooked the ice pick.

“if you won’t tell me, then I’ll KILL YOU!” with that, YooChun run towards JaeJoong in which JaeJoong runs away and into the chair and threw it at YooChun, making YooChun to fall backwards, JaeJoong then run past YooChun and tooked the ice pick on the floor, but was startled when YooChun grabbed his leg and pulled him on the floor while reaching for the ice pick on JaeJoong’s hand, YooChun then slapped JaeJoong’s face, JaeJoong on the other hand, kicked YooChun on his stomach and hurriedly stood up and run, but was stopped when YooChun hit him on the back with the chair making JaeJoong to fall forward.

JaeJoong was about to be hit again on the back, when JaeJoong wincingly rolled around, making the chair smashed on the floor. JaeJoong then crawled and reached the ice pick, YooChun on the other hand, pulled JaeJoong's leg, but JaeJoong used his other leg and kicked YooChun on his stomach, with that he hurriedly stood up and runs towards the stairs, but was stopped again, with YooChun’s grip on his neck, without a second thought, JaeJoong swayed the ice pick on YooChun slashing across YooChun’s face, that made YooChun to let go of him, YooChun then touched his face as he scream's in pain. JaeJoong on the other hand, tooked it as a cue and runs upstairs, and out of the house, on his way out he tripped from one of his plant. He then hurriedly stood up and there in front of him he saw all the women of their town smiling happily at him.

“oppa, thank you for finding our bodies….we’re now free….we love you and we’ll be everyone’s angels..and now it’s time to end everything, please tell everyone the truth” with that, all the souls gathered and with the blink of an eye the whole house was on fire, YooChun’s scream’s can be heard from the inside.

JaeJoong on the other hand cried his heart out for he was alive and safe. But sad at the same time as he watches his burning house while hearing his hubby’s screams. During that time, many thoughts run through his mind, the poor women of their town whom were killed and also why his hubby turned into a crazy man and why things turned out this way. He knew him as a sweet, caring and loving hubby and as a person.

Minutes later, the towns people went out of their houses and run towards JaeJoong, they were shock to see the burnt house, no one knew how the fire ended, but one thing’s for sure the mystery was solved, JaeJoong told them everything in which the priest of the town gave his prayers to all the souls.

After that, cold breeze plays with everyone and giggles can be heard, the towns people saw all the women waving goodbye at them and flew in the sky. And after the incident, slowly the town went back to normal, no more disappearance, but pure happiness and love again. JaeJoong on the other hand, started living at the church and helping around especially to all the homeless children's, and from time to time he always thinks about his life and also his deceased hubby.

One year had passed, everything was still normal except one shocking thing, which was the mansion was back to normal like nothing happened. All the towns people became scared to even walk passed it, even JaeJoong himself. Some says they hear some scream’s, screaming that JaeJoong’s his and only his. No one knows the truth except to stay away from the mansion.

“Good night father” said JaeJoong as he bowed to the priest and made his way to his bedroom. As he was about to enter his bedroom....

 

Sling! Sling! Sling!

 

JaeJoong was startled by the sound of a swinging ice pick, he then shooked his head and entered, as soon as he was inside, a fast breeze pulled JaeJoong, no one heard JaeJoong's screams. Everyone in the church were too peaceful in their slumber's. JaeJoong on the other hand, was now back in the mansion shockedly and was now staring at the eyes of his hubby, whom his skin was pale as a ghost, with dark circles around his eyes; and a mark of a scar across his face.

“welcome back wifey” said YooChun

 

Stab! Stab! Stab!....BLAM!

 

JaeJoong was now lying on his pool of blood, while his face was being caressed lovingly by YooChun whom is the ice pick.

“your mine and only mine” eyes turned red and he pulled JaeJoong’s lifeless body into their bed room..

Fin~

 

And that my friends, is the story of YooChun and JaeJoong's tragic love story of possessiveness, ”A Love to Kill”… Up to now, people can still hear screams coming from that old haunted house seeking for help; some can even see the beautiful JaeJoong staring sadly from the window of their bedroom with YooChun hugging him from the back.

Anyways, hope you guys liked our first bloody one-shot, tune in next time for another bloody, and scary story of love and blood, this is Genesis saying have a bloody day, see you again next time.

*slowly walks away*

 

“save me~……”

“Joongie honey, no one will save you…your mine, only mine MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”

 

Slash!

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So how was it? hope you guys likes it....im so nervous with this one, also i dont know how i came up with this, i just let the music and imaginations take me so here's the result waaah TT^TT....anyways, thank you so much to all my subscribers love love you all, your supports means a lot to me ^-^