The Unbreakable Love

THE UNBREAKABLE LOVE

#MegaIMAGINE Bang Yongguk~(The Unbreakable Love)~

   You're going to spend your year end holiday by visit Korea.. Since you're true Kpoplover so you're daring enough to go alone by yourself..After told your family and make a very good plan..You bought plane ticket and go..Everything was going smoothly following the flow as your plan..

   So,you're enjoying being in Korea for your first time solo holiday..You went to many place in Korea such a Jeju Island,Busan,and many other tourism spot..Since you stay in Korea for a month so you basically can go any where..

      When you're at Seoul,you went to EVERYSING and suddenly overheard a group of girl talk bout B.A.P is going make performance in an event at nearess place and its free..You got excited and quickly follow those girl who talk bout the event to venue as they said and its really true got an event with B.A.P as their performer there..Coz there got stage and they wrote the artist list who will perform at side of stage..

    You feel so lucky coz come early so you can stand at front row even at that time got alot "BABY" already there..After waiting for few hour event get started..Until B.A.P part you become more excited until like can't stop yourself from screaming..

    Once you screaming "BANG YONG GUK SARANGHAE..NEON NAEKKOYA.."coz Yongguk stand very near with you..You can see he turning looking at you and smile.."OMG he really smile at me"~in your mind..but you did not expect more coz there got lot Baby scream too..

    Till come to game part which is B.A.P member have to choose their partner and they start choosing from the stage while all BABY scream to make B.A.P pick them..but Yongguk suddenly shout "Oh I already choose one from early.." and the rest member ask "Who??"

      He running off the stage and come to you and he ask you"Would you be my partner for this game BABY??"~you nodded~"Am I your bias??"~you nodded again,your heart is beating so fast..he really talk to me??omg..~"Ok then lets come on stage with me then beat them all.."Yongguk continue then pull your hand to bring you to go up on stage..he was smiling all the time while holding your hand..

     When you guys come on stage the rest of member was like "Woah..no wonder hyung pick her so early it coz she so pretty..hyung you worry if we pick her huh??"Daehyun said..~you get blush~

    Yongguk:Yeah..I've to make sure she will be with me and not with any of you guys..coz I want make her become mine forever..~you blush to dead hearing word comeout from his mouth like that plus being get tease by other member as well kinda worry coz lot BABY starting to be jealous with you.

U:Oppa,why say like that??I'm so shy..other Baby will get angry..~you whispered to him

YG:Lol,as long you stay by my side no one can hurt you..ok..they not dare to do that..~he smiled and hold your hand..you play a game and everything until event finish but Yongguk not allow you to go back at audience place.he ask you to stay at baskstage instead.

     

After event finish Yongguk come to see you he said

YG:Babe,thanks for waiting..you must be tired..I'm sorry

U:Its ok oppa..I'm fine..anyway thanks coz choose me..you make me feel so lucky today..

YG:Aniyo..its was my lucky day actually..I think we have meet before am I right??

U:Are we?? ~You questioning him to test him

YG:Yeah..I'm pretty sure..I've seen you before at the our showcase in (your country name)..you from (your country name) right??don't you just said it just now??

U:Well yeah..I have attend your showcase before when you came to my country last time..but..but.. how do you know me for sure??I mean like how you recognize me?? And remember me??~ you're shocking heard what he just said.

YG:Okey..so I'm not make a mistake..you must be that girl..

U:Girl ,who?

YG:The girl who give me handkechief with embroidered name at that time right??~you're stunning at that moment..so he feel intrested with you bcoz of your gift? With thousands maybe millions fans he has meet up  around the world and he still can recognize your face..wow..

~U:How..how did you know??did you open my gift to you??like straight away after received it?? OMG..Oppa..How you can still recognize me??it been a year already..

YG:Yup..I did ~he take out handkechief that you give from his pocket~..I'm not so sure at first but once you tell me your name and where you from..I feel that it's must be you..those smile and wink is unforgettable though..

~OMG you almost fainted.He not only open the present that you give him but he also keep it and bring anywhere he go for a year..He remember every inch of your face whether he said the true or lie you can't help it but to feel so happy that he recognize you and in same time you feel shy to coz you not only embroidered your name but also word like"BYG ♥(ur name)"..

 

      YG:Babe,would you like to hang out with me tonight ??

U:Oppa..I wish I can..but how??~You never thought he really mean it~..you need to go back already..

YG:I can sneak out..and run for awhile to have some date with you..(^_^)..

U:Oppa, are you seriously asking me for a date??~you gigling~

YG:Yeah ofcoz..let's have a date..I wanna make you~point his finger up to your face~ be my girl tonight..~Yongguk go to their menager and talk something then he comeback and ask you to follow him....

This is very dangerous thing could happen if you're travel alone but bcoz you trust Yongguk and really excited that he showing like he is so in love with you..so you just follow him..

He ask you to ride a same van with them~

U:Oppa,Is it okey for me to go together with you all?AM I allowed to do this?

YG:Don't worry I already ask my manager..he fine with it plus this is the only way we can escape from all BABY's outside there..I worry if I tell you to wait for me at somewhere but then you will not wait for me or I suddenly cannot go out bcoz of BABY who waiting at outside our dorm then make you waiting for me forever..So better we go with this van together then they will drop us somewhere..ok??ka ja..palli..palli..

~he pull your hand and bring you into their van..then he go get his manager..other member are already in that van and keep whisper to each other then suddenly Zelo who sit behind you whisper at you..~

ZL:Noona,are you going date with my hyung??

U:Err..aniyo..haha..~shy awkwardly laughing ~

ZL:Ahh..you must be going date with my hyung..keke..if not why he ask you to ride with us..he never do thing like this before..But I'm sure he gonna ask you to date with him..Noona, my hyung is so romantic type you know..

U:Oh..jinjjayo??I though only Youngjae is..

~Youngjae interrupted~

YJ:Yes I am but hyung more romantic then me actually he just not admit it..you see what he has done to you..I don't think I'm dare enough do the same thing as what he did..

U:Oh..I see..

HC:Ah..I'm romantic too what..you better come date with me..Yongguk ah..haissh..

~Himchan interrupt too and make the rest of member was like "LOL hyung..don't even dream bout it she's Yongguk hyung girl..you can't even touch her..."

HC:Hehe..I was joking only~smiled silly face

    Yongguk and the manager_nim come into van and that van start moving..All of them just silent..Yongguk keep smiling looking at you till make you feel uncomfortable and their menager whisper something to Yongguk and he were nodded then smiling back at you once again..While other member start make themselves look busy and whisper to each other again just like when you first get in into that van just now..

     The van stop at park near to their dorm..Daehyun was sudden sing.."We're are arrive..hyung are going date..hyung are going date..wee.." other laughing and while Yongguk face start to blush but he try to control..which you can't .you can't feel your face anymore it turn all red.Their teasing make you blush hardly..their manager talk to Yongguk..

    MG:Emm..I can leave you here only coz its near by..huh..Palli kka..go have some fun but don't comeback to late you must send her back too..

YG:Yeah..okey hyung..Thanks for everything..Babe let's go..~pointed his hand to you like ask you to hold it..then you guys drop off from that van Zelo,Daehyun and Himchan waving at you..

ZL:Good Luck noona,enjoy your date..

DH:Yeah..don't eat our hyung..we still need him..hehe..hyung dont be naughty..

HC:Yeah,Baby ah..if Yongguk being naughty just kick him..or call me ok..haha..

~they all shout before their van move and leave you..you and Yongguk are laughing..Yongguk turn to you..

YG:So what should we do now??

U:I don't know..

YG:Kiss??

U~Kya..oppa why you so naughty..lol..

YG:Haha..I'm joking only..emm let we find place to sit first..

         So you sit on bench at that park and start chitchat with him bout lot thing..after bout 2hour chatting you just realize time almost 3am..and that only bcoz Yongguk suddenly feel hungry..

YG:Baby I'm hungry lets go find some food..

U:Omo..its 3am already??why you not tell me early that you not eat yet??~lookng at your watch~

YG:Oh yeah??I'm not notice it too..but I'm so hungry can you company me eat??I know there got 24hour shop near by..

U:Jinjja?ok let's go..

~You guys go at the shop he told and having a instant ramyeon there..he was very excited that you help to prepare ramen for him its like you're cooking something very special for him even you just put hot water on that ramyeon and bring it to him..

U:Oppa,why so happy??it just a ramyeon..

YG:Haha..but it was my favorite and it make by you so it become more special then usual..I hope can eat something you cook after this..like you will cook for me everyday..

U:Hurm..If you want me to do like that you have to marry me then..hehe..-you're joking with him~

YG:OK..Let we get marry after this..~he kiss you~

U:Oppa,mwoya..~blushing~

YG:Saranghae♡♡♡..mianei Baby..I just can't control myself..

~He blush but hide it by focus eating his ramyeon to cover up his behavior just now and he eat it so fast till almost get choke~

U:Oppa,eat slowly don't get choke..~passing bottle water for him..he took and drink while have a lil caught coz eat something hot to fast~

YG:Ok..emm I will send you back after this yeah..

~then he continue eat..you just smiled at him..your mind telling you to wish can stop the time so you can be with him forever..~

     After finish eat you went out from the shop and Yongguk go to stop Taxi but you tell him its ok coz hotel that you stay is actually near to that park..so you can go by walking..actually it just your excuse to make he spend more time with you but yeah its true that hotel you stay is near to TS building and B.A.P dorm..

     So you guys just walk together and Yongguk hold your hand..when arrive at your hotel Yongguk put on his cap and hood then he send you till infront of your room..

U:Oppa,where will you go tomorrow??

YG:We going to Japan I think..well,sorry coz we will be there for 2 days so I can't meet you tomorrow..

U:Really??what time you will go?

YG:Morning..why??

U:Coz tomorrow I'll go back to my country too..

YG:What??why so fast??

U:I already been here for a month oppa..so I need to go back..

YG:Ahh..but I just meet you and we still have lot thing need to do..don't leave..

~you hug him~

U:Oppa,mianei..I really enjoy today..I wish we can be together forever but..I really need to go back..Since my holiday is finish..~now Yongguk turn to hug you and its more tighter then your just now while whispering..

YG:Please dont go back..Kajima,jaebal..I need you here..Please stay and wait for me here..Just for another few day..I will comeback soon and I will spend all my time with you so don't go..~ he begging you ~

U:Oppa jeongmal mianaeyo..I really want to but I can't postpone my ticket last minute like this..

YG:But I'm been waiting for this moment for a year..I finally meet you after wondering where and how can I possibly find you..I almost go crazy thinking of you..Thats why I'm so happy meeting you today but you wanna leave me just like that?

U:This is the best Holiday I ever had in my life so far..I feel like the most lucky person on earth..I fall in love with you since you debut as sub unit..Since then I always Cheering for you even I from different country..

    I always dream of you..Having this date tonight make me so happy.And to the fact knowing that you loving me,returning all my Love that I giving you for real..It make me scared..

    I don't know how to say it but..I know this gonna hurt you but I feel so scared that I don't think I can take this for real..Even its my dream come true..but this is too much for me to handle it..

    I appricite your love Oppa..I'm so lucky but I gonna be worse one right now coz I don't think I can deal with this long distant relationship without granted..Especially with somebody like you..I love you so much..but not like this..I'm scared..

~You tear up while talking when you still in his arm..long speech you told him..It's killing you to actually saying thing that totally gonna Broken Yongguk heart and feeling it wasn't you're not thankful with all miracle that happen to you today..

     But Becoz you don't want put to High expectation..if it's really your're mean to be together like destiny to be with him..No matter how far you both nothing can stop you..

     Basically you just testing how much he want you to be with him or he rather just let you go coz thinking bout your safety and how your feel..But you definitely gonna regret it if he choose to let you go.~

YG:I understand if you not ready for this..This short date is no way can be granted for us to be together forever..It's can be very scary thing to be couple with an Idol..

   Coz so many people gonna hate you..I'm too selfish to ask you become mine..but this is first time in my life to go crazy over someone..So,I'll keep on going crazy for you..

   You can leave me now but not for forever..I wait for this for so long now I already found you so I will never let you go not matter what..

  You come from different and far country so what?You can come here now and loving me when even you're never been here and not even can speak my language properly like now..

   I also already been in your country before..There nothing you need to change the way you loving me just love me the way you use to love me before

    Except knowing that I specially returning your love different way from other fans that all I asking for..Plus if you're mine I will make sure you not gonna stay far from me forever..

   It's okey if you can't stay for another 2 days waiting for me to comeback from Japan..but don't you ever told me that you want to end this just begin relationship..Coz I'm insane I can do really crazy thing to make sure I get what I want..

~He kiss your forehead then your cheek and slowly move to your lips but you block it

U:But Oppa..I'm sorry,I'm scared this is impossible..

~Slowly you push him to make him loose your body and let you go then you going into your room but when you wanna close the door Yongguk hold it and rush into your room..

   He grab you,pinned you at wall while kicking the door to close it then kiss you deeply..You try to push him away and make him let you go but it's not working he even kiss you harder while push you go to middle of your room and drop you on your bed,he lean on you and still kissing you like he'll never let you go..

     He become aggressive by stripping your cloth and kiss you all over your neck and body roughly you try to stop him by push him away and begging him to stop  "Oppa hajima.." while crying but he ignore it and keep doing  the thing until you have to let him do whatever he want if not he may hurt you..

      He spend whole night with you..he hug you tight in his arm..

U:Oppa why you do this to me??~you keep crying~

YG:I want you to be mine and I'm sorry coz I can't control myself..I feel scared when you tell me you wanna leave..I become worry when you said you don't want deal with this which mean you wanna end up thing that just begin..

    I want you to be by my side all the time..I know I'm selfish but you don't know how crazy I am missing you since first time we meet..I use to not believe in First sign love but with you I really do..I don't how to find you..

     I become insanely people who missing someone that I don't even know..and today when I see you I was like wanna jump all over coz my wish is come true..and all member know bout you coz I keep tell them so that why our menager allow me..to having date with you..

      But suddenly you said you wanna go back?you can't be with me?..I can't accept that..I wish I can bring you anywhere I go..like..like I really want you to be with me..~he kiss your neck softly and hug you tighten to warm you up until you fall asleep..    

 

  🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊🌊

 

 

     When you wake up in the morning..Yongguk was gone..he not at by your side anymore..you start to cry.."Oppa wae??why you lie to me??..you just want take advantage on me..why you so bad..I hate you oppa.."you talk alone to yourself and throw everything on bed and table as you wanna released your exasperation ..

     You run into bathroom take shower then pack your bag and leave the hotel to airport your heart broken now..all of his word keep play back in your mind and it make you feel so annoying..your tear keep falling down

     "How could you tell me all that..why am I so stupid to trust you in everything..are you really doing all this to many other of your fans..oppa oh my god..what did I do.."you cry while talking you yourself..you're crying until the taxi driver that you ride become worry and keep ask you if you okay..

U:Ahjushi,dont worry I'm ok..even I just losing something very precious to me but it bcoz I'm the stupid one..so nevermind I will be okay..just go faster..~

     You arrive at Incheon airport..there you can see so many BABY..now you just remember that Yongguk said they will go to Japan in the morning..So,that why he leave you so early..maybe he don't want to disturb you from sleeping..But your ego make your heart twisted..

     "Ahh stop it..why am I still think he do that for good when he really already leave me..babo.."

      You just walking thru it and go to checking ticket counter..You're looking for your ticket but you not found it..

U:OMG..Am I leave it at hotel or what??Where is it?It must be in here coz I never take it out..~and you also realize that your passport are gone too..~Ahh..ottoke??I never take it out how come can lost it both..~you tell to the officer at counter..

OF:I'm sorry miss but the flight that you going to boarding is going to take off now and we can't wait only for you..

U:But I must just mistaken put it somewhere..just hold a second..

OF:Miss,I'm really sorry but it's time already..you better go back to your hotel and look for it so you can change the date or do something..We can't help you..

U:What??but my passport gone too..

OF:So,better go make report so they can help you to sent you to your country embassy

     You feel so lost..Why suddenly everything turn bad.. Just right after you meet him and did he stole all your luck?You feel so weak and go seat on the bench near to that counter..you give a very heavy deep sigh..you was curious bout how can you lost your ticket and passport.

    Suddenly someone poke you from behind.."I though you not coming..I've been waiting for you.."that person said..You're shock hearing the voice of that person..you turn around it was Yongguk who stand behind you..

U:Op..Oppa,what are doing here??I though you already go to Japan?~you're happy to see him actually feel like wanna hug him at that time but you still angry and bcoz of your unlucky day make you become more angry so you show off your angry face&turn to not look at him..Sulking with him..

YG:Ouk,Baby waeyo?Angry with me??Are you sulking with me??

U:Huh,why should I?Why you not go to Japan yet??

YG:Omo..you're really sulking with me don't you!!Are you mad coz I leave without telling you or coz I took you passport and ticket??~he smiling while tell you bout it~

U:What,you took it..Waeyo?Don't you know how crazy I am looking for it everywhere and I already miss my flight.And all thanks to you..

YG:Well,that's good..Bcoz that what I want..

U:Kya..Oppa,why you not answer my question bout why you not go to Japan yet and why you make me cannot go back to my country??~you scold him but he keep smiling look at you~ He come closer and pull you into his arm you push him but he wrap your waist tighten~

YG:How can I leaving if without you??Don't I've told you that I want bring you anywhere I go..

U:Uh??What do you mean??

YG:Well,thats why I took your passport coz I don't want you leave and also bcoz I change your ticket flight to Japan too..I tell my manager that I will go later..so only rest of member go in this morning coz I 'm waiting for you and since you already here,lets go follow me to Japan too..ok..

~he pull your waist to walk and take all your bag to go check in counter ~you're stunning and blank~

U:Oppa,wait how bout my visa??

YG:dont worry,I already arrange it..you just need to follow me as my Girlfriend..emm a.k.a my furture wife..~he kiss you..while walk in to boarding plane to Japan..~

U:Oppa,don't you know I really angry with you this morning..I though you're really leaving me..and everything turn bad..I'm so scared and cry alot..

YG:Omo..Baby mianei..I don't mean to make you cry..I just dont want losing you..so I have to make everything that can make you stay..

U:But,oppa how long can it be??I still need to go back..

YG:I know so I will make another plan..but this time I promise it wont make you cry..ok..

U:How??

YG:Shh...secret..from now on you are my only one Baby,which is my girlfriend..So,lets have some early honeymoon first..hehe..~he smiled then kiss your forehead~ So you follow Yongguk fly to Japan and spending more time with him there as great newly couple..

     There he dare to show off that you're his girlfriend by take you date in public..and telling to mc at event that they attend that he already have girlfriend..and hope Baby will understand his feeling and can accept that he already have girlfriend..You become his official girlfriend..But,he not tell detail bout you ofcoz that becoz he worry you get hurt..

     And after go to Japan he send you back to your country and you guys just contact via phone and email.. It almost 2month and suddenly you recieve a chatmail from Yongguk

"OMG,Baby I can't take it anymore I miss you damn much I've make you come here.."

then you reply him

"Oppa,I miss you too..but.."

he send more

"I have plan you still not working right??"

since you're just finish study in Fashiondesign course and yeah..you still not found job that suit with you yet..

"Yeah,oppa I'm still not found job yet.. but why??"

you answer him..

"wait and see.."he reply..

 

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐

      A week after that you recieve offer email from TS Ent..they offering you a Wardrobe coordinator and fashion stylist position..You grab it ofcoz and whisper to yourself.."OMG..Oppa you really workhard to make me close to you.."

     You accept it and go to Korea again but this time for working.. As expected the first person you meet when arrive in Korea was Yongguk himself coz he been waiting for you all the time..Once he see you he straightly hug and kiss you ignoring all people around..

YG:I missing you like crazy..babe..please be with me tonight..~hug you tight~

U:Oppa,I come here for work not for you..how come I want spend time with you??~you ..~

YG:Ah..I who make you come here so you have to treat me well,that job it's excuse to your family actually..hehe..how can they allow you if I wrote there to make you become my full time Girlfriend who need to take care of me for 24/7..~he make naughty smile~ I don't think they will allow you come..

U:Oppa,why so naughty??

YG:Well,just for my girl..~

      He bring you to TS building and look like everyone know you already..You though Yongguk who tell everyone but it was Zelo and Daehyun who spread the gossip bout you and Yongguk make everyone know that you're Yongguk girlfriend..

    When you arrive they're so excited..Zelo hug you and other want to hug you to but seeing Yongguk face changing make they stop and only shake hand with you..ZL:Noona welcome back to Korea and welcome to TS Ent..ah..Choco noona got new friend..she must be so happy and not too tired..(^_^)..~he gigling~

YG:Lol..she come here to take care of me not for you don't act like Baby with her okay..

U:Oppa,waeyo??he so cute..why you said like that??are you jealous??

YG:Ofcoz I'm jealous..You're mine why he want to disturb you..

U:Oppa,now you who look like baby coz get jealous with a kid..aigoo..neomu kiyeowo..~You pinch his cheek make he blush and other member laugh at him~ he hug you and hide his face at your back.

 🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢🏢

         After being interduce to staff at TS and most word you heard today is.."Oh..so this is Yongguk girlfriend.."Yongguk bring you out for dinner before he show you apartment where you will stay..

YG:Here your house baby..I deco it for you..hope you like it..~he close your eyes while open the door and once you get in he take of his hand and say -

YG:Suprise..how it look??

U:Wow..nice but it look like couple house..For just married couple..

YG:Well,since we will live here together..Ofcoz must have all those couple thing..

U:We what??

YG:No,I mean I will come here often..so..well..I will marry you right so I have to prepare everything and hope you like it..~You stare at him and come closer~

U:Oppa,why you make me feel this way huh??

YG:What??~You jump on him and kiss him roughly..This time you the one who attack him~ So he just need do what he should do since you already attack him..and that night end up with you fall asleep in his arm again..

     On the next day..You start working at TS Ent and it was the most happy day for Yongguk..Everyone was like "Aigoo..Yongguk is smiling whole day long.." And since that day he always spend time with you..If got event in other country he will bring you together and you also become more closer to rest of B.A.P member..

     Zelo even chan by telling him"Hyung,now no more BANGHIM..you better find girlfriend faster.."and they love to come to your house when they free especially Daehyun coz you love to cook for them Himchan always helping you in kitchen coz he love to cook with you..

     Everytime they come to your house will become so noisy..Bcoz you got 5 big child who never grow up and one naughty Abeji..There only Youngjae and Jongup who not talk to much but the rest..Sometimes you feel like you've not enough ear to hear what they talk bout..but you do enjoy your life there..and that how it goes for all few years..

     After two and half year being couple with Yongguk He finally purpose you to marry him by suprise you on your 3rd year couple anniversary..You feel weird coz it not even 3years yet but he suddenly celebrate it coz actually he want purpose you and you accept it then you marry him and make lot child with him..As he wish to have a big family..Live life happily ever after..~THE END