final

Do I have your heart?

“Yah! You shouldn’t hold those snowballs in your hand that long! They’ll become ice that way!” Donghae whined at Kyuhyun, who was merely laughing at him. “Donghae-yah, he didn’t even hit you that hard, can’t we just continue this fight?” replied Siwon from next to the youngest.

“Sure we can!” was heard and then a snowball landed in the middle of Siwon’s face.

“Look baby, I took revenge for you!” a happy Eunhyuk giggled. “Ah, I see I taught my monkey well” Donghae praised him and gave him a tiny peck on the nose, when another snowball hit them.

“Get a room or something.”

“That’s exactly what we were gonna do if we wouldn’t be disturbed all the time! Now we’re forced to do it here.” Donghae grabbed Eunhyuk and pulled him in for a sloppy kiss. When he finally let go, he snuck up on Kyuhyun and whispered: “You can always join us.”

“Eww, no! Wonnie and I will never do that! Right, Siwon?”

“I don’t know. It sounds really tempting” Siwon replied, while his lips.

“Ahh, we know you want it too” Donghae teased some more.

“No, I don’t. Get out and get a room so that Wonnie and I can spent some quality time together this Christmas.”

“Aishh fine, you guys. But the offer still stands” Donghae walked off and took Eunhyuk’s hand. “Bye, Merry Christmas!”

“Merry Christmas to you too!” shouted Siwon after the two.

 

While shaking his head he walked towards the fuming younger and pulled him in a tight embrace.

“Let’s spend our quality time indoors, shall we?” Kyuhyun only nodded his head.

Siwon took this as the sign to go inside and pulled the other with him.

Kyuhyun’s hand slid down Siwon's arm towards his left hand as he allowed the taller to take him inside.

 

As soon as Siwon closed the door, he felt the other's hands roam his chest from behind.

"Impatient much?" he asked with a light smirk, as he twirled around and circled his arms

around the other's waist.

"Of course, I am. It's Christmas and I haven't had my present yet" he pouted.

But his pout disappears when Siwon claimed his lips for a short kiss. When the older wanted

to pull back to say something, he found himself trapped by Kyuhyun, who obviously wasn’t

going to let him go that easily. Finally, he managed to free himself and sneaked an arm around the other.

"Let's unwrap the presents now, shall we?"

"Okay" Kyuhyun smiled excitedly while he nearly skipped to the tree which was decorated with golden en red balls.

"Which should I pick first?" he wondered out loud.

The one nearest to him was really big, but there was another little, cute one with a huge ribbon.

And there were so many more to choose from! He bit his lip, he had gotten Siwon only one present.

He wasn’t even sure the other would like it.

 

Siwon saw the sudden hesitation in the other’s eyes, grabbed a random present and pushed it in the other’s hands, while he pulled him in his lap. Kyuhyun was surprised by the present in his hands and the sudden movement, but soon leaned back in the embrace.

Curiously, he looked at the present in his hands. It was quite a small present wrapped in silver paper with a beautiful blue bow. “Why don’t you open it?” He felt Siwon’s baritone voice vibrate against his back. He nodded and began plucking the ribbon excitedly.

When he had finally opened it, he found a blue titanium feather on a chain.

He turned around, looking at the person behind him confused.

 

Siwon smiled softly while reaching inside his shirt with his hand. He pulled out a feather like the one Kyuhyun held in his hand, the only difference being his was silver coloured.

“It’s a couple necklace. This way we will always be connected”

Siwon’s voice cracked a little with emotion. Kyuhyun began to blush brightly, muttered a quick “Thank you, it’s beautiful” and gave the elder a chaste kiss on the cheek.

 

Not really knowing what to do with himself, Kyuhyun decided he’d get another present and reached for a little pink box near him. When he opened it he found a key. Questioningly he turned around again, only to find Siwon smirking. “You’ll find out soon enough.” was the only thing he said as he grabbed another box to be unwrapped by Kyuhyun.

“You know you bought me way too many presents, right?”

“How could this tiny amount ever let you know how I feel about you?!” pouted Siwon.

“But I feel like you spoil me way too much, I don’t deserve all of this”

“Of course you do, now open the next present”

 

A lot of presents later, Kyuhyun grabbed the last box that was meant for him.

“Are you absolutely sure you don’t want to open yours first?”

“Of course, I am. Now, hurry, hurry”

came the reply of an overly excited Siwon who was practically jumping in place, if it weren’t for Kyuhyun in his lap. “Okay, okay”

The younger took the last present, the big one he had been eyeing from the beginning, and unwrapped it. It was a chest with a keyhole in it. Suddenly, he remembered the key he had unpacked earlier and scurried around trying to find it. Once he found it in the ginormous mountain of presents he took it and kneeled by the chest.

When he opened it he saw a little bear, holding a heart with writing on it.

“You have my heart” it said. Kyuhyun was puzzled but touched nonetheless and felt tears prickling his eyes. Then his eyes fell on a little note next to the bear: “Turn around now”.

With tears still stinging behind his eyelids he turned around slowly, only to find Siwon sitting in front of him on one knee.

“Kyuhyun, ever since the first time I ever laid eyes on you I knew I wanted to spend the rest of my days laughing with you , crying with you, caring for you, but most of all: loving you.

Kyu, You’ve my heart for a long time now. All I ask is this: Do I have yours?” With that he reached inside his pocket and took out a little box.

The younger was shaking on his legs, as he couldn’t believe what was happening. It went all so fast!

Before he knew it, before he had even seen the ring, his knees buckled and flew around Siwon’s neck, whispering between sobs and kisses “Of course, you have, stupid. Of course, you have”