Chapter 6 *Final*

Don't Save it All for Christmas

Chapter 6 *Final*

 

On the night of Christmas, celebrating Thanksgiving, Jessica locked herself.

All of her friends had wished her ‘Merry Christmas’, so to make her friends less worried, she replied in the most happy way so that they won’t notice especially Tiffany.

She didn’t cook, she didn’t decorate, she was just, crying silently on her bed.

She didn’t eat all day long, ever since two days ago.

She’ll just drink milk and go to bed again. That is her routine these hurting days.

“I think my heart is bursting blood out, God but it’s just not visible…”

“I think I’m really going crazy”

She washes herself, soaking in hot warm water…

“God, please guide me!”

Tears are dropping, “These few years had been so hard for me”

*tsk tsk* *tsk tsk*

“God, please lessen my hurtful heart! I’m really in pain” she still sobbing hard

She finished washing up, wear the beautiful dress she bought with Tiffany, and make up herself to be the most beautiful person in the whole wide world

 

“I’m ready… for Thanksgiving” her face is full of pain, blankly and annoyingly. Yet, she is still very beautiful.

As she opens her room’s door, “Princess”

Jessica cannot believe her eyes, they started to become teary

“My princess, I’m home for eternal”

Jessica crying really hard…

Her heart beating fast, really fast…

“I love you with all my heart and soul Jessica Lee, please forgive me, I will never ever left you, always be by your side, so I’m here, please take back your words”

She’s crying more…

“I really miss you, I felt like dying too but I was too busy and I kept forgetting about you. Honey, you look tremendously gorgeous, stunning, beautiful tonight!”

Jessica looks straight into his eyes…

Dong hae slowly kissed her soft sultry lips that he hungered for months…

They keep kissing with each other, dong hae lift up Jessica bride- style to the bed, still kissing…

*gasp*

Both of them gasping for air, and look at each other, dong hae put her down on the bed, and continue kissing her.

He really longed for her and same for her. She missed his touch too much.

They separate themselves, Jessica smiles, “I miss you so much, fishy”

“and you look great tonight”

Dong hae kissed her again and again, very long deep kiss, he opens his coat and shirt undressing himself while Jessica helping him out.

He kissed her all over her face, going down to her neck, more downwards towards her…

*eeerrrrkkkrrrkkkkrkkkk*

Dong hae look up to Jessica, “You hungry, baby?”

Both of them chuckles… “I’m hungry too baby sica, so let’s eat…”

“I didn’t cook fishy…” Jessica said in a blank face

Both of them stare at each other

He hugs her tightly, “I knew, princess, that’s why I bought in advance”

*duk*

“Ouch that really hurt sica baby”

“You deserved it!”

Both of them burst in laughing…

“Let’s eat” Dong hae said

 

As Jessica eat heartfully, Dong hae stand up, wash his hand, and put on a diamond necklace on her amazing neck.

Jessica gasp… “I didn’t buy anything for you honey, Oh My God thank you, it’s gorgeous! I love it!” Smiling cutely to Dong hae

“Don’t worry baby, you will give me your present tonight!” winking at her in a ert look

“I will honey” Jessica played along, saying it seductively…

 

Then laughter fills the house again

Jessica became happier and happier by each day she is with dong hae

 

“I love you, Jessica”

“I love you, too Dong hae”

 

 

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7t2jOlyxrVQ

Don't Save it All for Christmas

 

 

 

Filler 1

 

“Chagi- ya, why can’t I come to Busan?” Jessica asked

“Well, I’m sorry my love, I got no home there” Dong hae answered in sad tone

“What???”

“Yup, I couldn’t bear with you pitying and worrying about me, previously I stayed with the orphans in the orphanage home, but after terrible disaster the other day, they broke down. On working time, I will go to work, afterwards I went to the place and help them to build again the house. This occur 6 months ago after I went back from our home to there. Before that I was busy doing extra part time honey, it’s because that place don’t have enough people. The owner is a very old lady but she has passed away and her son sell the place to other people because he don’t like it.”

“So, where are you staying at the moment?”

“I barely sleep honey, if I could I just sleep in the office.”

“Why don’t you rent a house?”

“That’s the problem” Dong hae sighed

 

 

Filler 2

 

“By the way, I got great news for us!”

“Oh yeah?” Jessica asked with smile carved on her lips, “What is it?”

“I got a job at ___ company!”

“Thank you, hae” Jessica embraced dong hae in her arms. Holding him tightly.

“Now, there’s no reason for us to be apart anymore, I am truly truly sorry for what I’ve done to you”

“I won’t forgive you!” Jessica sulked

“Hmm… really?” Dong hae asked with a sad face

“Yeah!!! But I love you more than you could ever imagine! Just stay with me”

“Arasso… “ Dong hae tighten their hug, kiss her forehead, kiss her eyes, down to her lips.

 

Dong hae just stare at Jessica, and when she looks at him, he smirked.

‘I am up- to- no- good’ Dong hae thought, ‘But best’

They enjoyed the night and let the best out of them.

 

Filler 3

 

After years passed

“Mommy!!!!!!” …