What If's (No. 9: Gender-swapped... sorta)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“Junsu?” Yoochun calls, eating his fair share of his and his lover’s shared banana split ice cream while they sit comfortably on a couch table in their most favorite ice cream shop. Junsu looks up at his best friend and now lover, smiling brightly and giving the other his full attention.

“Yes, Chunnie? Something you want to tell me?” He says with a slight sing-song tone to his voice; clearly he is happy. Yoochun smiles at the latter’s actions, chuckling at how cheerful his other is.

“You look so happy, Junsu-yah.” Yoochun grins, earning a soft laugh from the other.

“I am.” Junsu nods with a smile, scooping another spoonful of ice cream and eating it happily with a hum of satisfaction. “Anyways, you were going to tell me something?”

“Well… I was only thinking but…” Yoochun starts while scooping some ice cream and popping it into his mouth. Junsu watches the other, waiting in anticipation.

“Thinking about?”

“ Well, what if the other is a girl?” Yoochun finishes after gulping the delicious ice cream down his throat and scooping up another. “Don’t you wonder that?”

Junsu tilts his head in thought. “Hnn… I guess… But it doesn’t matter cause we’re already what we are, Chunnie. We can’t change that anymore.”

“I know but don’t you ever wonder? I mean, what would it be like if my childhood bestfriend is a girl? Would we ever date like we are doing now? And, come on, if you were a girl, you’ll definitely have lots of guys after you. Your is just gorgeous.” Yoochun grins sheepishly, earning a blush and a slightly demonic glare from Junsu.

“My is not that big…” Junsu adds with a pout, proceeding to eat the remaining ice cream since Yoochun seems occupied with his thoughts about the topic they are currently having.

“Junsu, you say that because you’re the one who has the .” Yoochun says in a matter-of-factly way, earning another blush from Junsu. “But anyways, really, don’t you wonder?”

Junsu tilts his head in thought, lightly biting his spoon. “Well…” He starts, “I can’t really picture you as a woman, Chunnie… But if you were to be a woman, you won’t have as much friends ‘cause you’re weird. And you’re more of the manly type, really. You’ll have the face of a man’s if you’re a girl.”

“Thanks.” Yoochun says sarcastically, chuckling a little.

Junsu grins then leans on the table closer to his lover. “How about me? What if I’m the girl, Chunnie?”

“Look who’s curious now.” Yoochun jokes and chuckles, tapping his chin lightly with his finger. “Hmm… If you were a girl… You’ll be very pretty, I bet. y too, I mean, yeah, you have a nice .” Yoochun sticks his tongue out playfully.

“Yah!” Junsu reaches across the table and lightly slaps Yoochun’s arm.

Yoochun laughs. “What? I’m telling only the truth and nothing but the truth.”

“Whatever. Just go on…”

“Hmm… What else… I’m not sure if you’ll look great in dresses but you most likely will, especially those dresses that hug a woman’s figure. Every man will definitely go on their knees.” Yoochun grins then rests his arms on the table, leaning close to his other. “So tell me… If you were a girl and I asked you out, would you accept me?”

Junsu chuckles softly, replying, “That depends, Chunnie. Sometimes, you’re very silly and clumsy. And a meanie, too.” He pouts then goes on, “But I would accept… I mean, Chunnie is a nice guy. He’s very sweet, charming, funny and has a great personality; one that I really like in someone.”

Yoochun smiles at this; a bright smile that melts Junsu’s heart.

~~~~~

Really sorry for the late updates~!

Like I said, I have the option of being lazy to write or will update a lot but my brain chose the latter ><

But here's chapter 9! Will update with chapter 10 soon! Hopefully, I will get it done tonight :)

Also, sorry if this one is kinda crap .___."

♥ you all!
-the-badguy-or-hero-♥