Jealous (No.4: Dancing)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

“You think she can see us?”

“I doubt it, Chunnie… We’re pretty far away. I’m glad we are or she’ll be able to hear you. You’re not very good at whispering right now.” Junsu chuckles softly, earning a roll of the eyes from Yoochun. He pulls back Junsu to hide around the corner.

“Okay. Do I look weird?” Yoochun asks, fixing his hair and the collar of his school polo. Junsu eyes him from head to toe and smiles.

“No. You’re fine. Just relax.”

Yoochun grins back in response then peeks around the corner to watch the girl of his dreams again. Compared to other girls that Yoochun liked in the past, this girl looks more decent; she has soft curls at the ends of her long dark brown hair, a beautiful face and a nice body. She has a great personality and she’s one of the smart ones, as well. No wonder most of the guys, even from other schools, try to find a place in her heart.

Junsu continues to watch his best friend, feeling something odd in his chest but he tries to push this feeling away. There is no time and place for this feeling, Junsu thinks. Yoochun turns back to face Junsu, not noticing Junsu staring oddly at him, and takes a deep breath.

“Here I go. Wish me luck, Junsu.” He takes another deep breath then rounds the corner, Junsu helplessly watching his back.

-----

Bzz bzz.

Junsu groans in his sleep with a scrunched look on his face, turning his head the other direction and trying his best to ignore vibrations from his cellphone.

Bzz bzz.

“Aish. What now..” He mutters and picks up his cellphone from his bedside table. Seeing his best friend’s name on the screen, he hesitantly presses the answer button and puts the phone to his ear. “Hello…?”

“Susu, you gotta help me.”

Junsu takes a breath and looks at his clock, “Chunnie, why are you still awake at 2:49AM? Go to sleep.” He mutters but loud enough for Yoochun to hear.

“But Sus—“

“If this is about the prom, just relax. What are you so worried about?”

“I don’t know what to wear!”

Junsu sighs again and slowly sits up, rubbing his eyes from sleep. Yes, Yoochun was able to ask the girl of his dreams out to the prom and to Yoochun's surprise, she agreed to go with him. For the rest of the week, Yoochun has been going to and from their school with a very stupid and dreamy grin on his face. Junsu guesses that his best friend has just realized that the prom is a week away but it's still enough time to prepare, right? Though, knowing Yoochun very well, he fusses about important things a few weeks before.

“Chunnie. Take a deep breath.” He listens as he hears an intake of breath from the other line.

“Now go to sleep.”

A soft whine escapes from Yoochun from the other end. “You have to help me, please!”

“Park Yoochun. It’s 2:51AM right now. I can’t get out of my house! Umma will kill me! And besides the prom is next week!” Junsu plops back onto his bed then droops his eyes closed.

"Please, Su. You know how fussy I get with important things..."

"Chunnie." Junsu whines, "Let me finish my sleep first. You know I love my sleep."

“Aish. Fine.” Yoochun mutters. “But you’re helping me, okay? I can’t make up my mind…”

“Mhmm. I’ll help you tomorrow. Tomorrow’s Saturday, right? I’ll come over. Now hang up so I can sleep.” Junsu says, though he is completely wide awake now.

“Okay. Good night, Su.”

“Good night, Chunnie. You better sleep.” And he hangs up the phone, placing it back on his bedside table and staring up at the ceiling in hopes of catching sleep again. But for the rest of the night, he stays wide awake, thinking about his best friend.

-----

“Oh, you look tired.” Yoochun says upon opening his front door to greet his best friend. He stares at Junsu’s tired face and notices a bit of dark circles under his eyes but he doesn’t say anything.

“I know… I couldn’t sleep after you called.” Junsu replies, stepping inside Yoochun’s house and taking off his shoes. “Let’s get this done and over with and don’t you dare do this to me again.” He adds, following Yoochun up the stairs and to his room.

“I can’t guarantee that but I’ll make sure I won’t. Maybe.” Yoochun chuckles softly and opens the door to his bedroom. Junsu quickly takes his spot on Yoochun’s bed and watches him open his closet.

“See anything that’ll be great for me that day?” Yoochun asks and Junsu tries his best to open his eyes as he stares into his closet for anything.

“Just try stuff out and ask for my opinion.” Junsu yawns, his eyes drooping closed. He hears a faint shuffling of clothes as his head bobs up and down, trying his best not to fall asleep.

“How about this?” Yoochun says, taking Junsu’s attention. Yoochun wore simple black slacks and a long-sleeved polo in the color of baby blue with the top two buttons undone. Junsu tries his best not to stare too much as he eyes the outfit.

“It’s… Good.” Junsu replies slowly, tilting his head and trying to think up of something more to say.

“’Good’ is not good enough.” Yoochun replies with a sigh and looks back to his closet to look for something else he might possibly wear for the night. “Should I just wear a tux?”

“It’s a prom. I guess a tux would be okay. I like that baby blue shirt on you…” Junsu mutters the last sentence.

“I like it too.” Yoochun replies, oblivious to Junsu’s pink cheeks once again. “Just think about it. I can see us both dancing already!” Yoochun’s eyes look dreamy while he describes the scene in his mind. “She’ll be wearing a beautiful dress and she’ll look so stunning. We’ll both complement each other then I’ll ask for her hand to dance.” He then picks up Junsu off his feet and swings him around once as if in a dance.

“And I’ll swing her off her feet.”

Junsu chuckles at Yoochun then stares at his best friend’s dreamy face; enjoying the feeling of Yoochun’s arms around him while it lasts. Yoochun quickly pulls away after realizing what he’s doing then clears his throat as if nothing happened.

“So, uh. Thanks, Su.” Yoochun smiles then hugs Junsu, patting his back. “I know I can count on you.”

Junsu forces a smile on his face and replies, “No problem, Chunnie. Anytime…”

~~~~~

4th update~! Hooray~! :)

Sorry this one is a little late... My neighborhood had a black out so I had to suffer (in the dark)

And I very much hate the dark so I was pretty scared to finish writing...

But anyways, enough about me!
Hope you enjoyed this one~!

Please anticipate the next~! :)

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero- ♥