Mascara? (No.3: In different clothing style)

30 Day OTP Challenge! DB5K/JYJ's YooSu

 

It’s a beautiful sunny morning. Birds chirp and glide from tree to tree, following and watching over a bright faced teenage boy walking like in some rhythm while listening to his music.

He rounds a corner while swaying his head from side-to-side then enters the front yard of his best friend’s house; or he somehow calls home now since he constantly visits. He turns off his music then rings the doorbell, rocking back and forth on his heels while waiting for the door to open.

“Why hello there, Junsu! Come in! Came to visit Yoochun again?” Yoochun’s mother greets Junsu after she opens the door to see who it is. She steps aside for Junsu to come in and he smiles to her as a greeting.

“Hello. Is Yoochun upstairs as usual?” He asks while taking off his shoes, Yoochun’s mother waving her hand.

“Oh, that boy has been up there for ages! I don’t know what’s stopping him. He hasn’t even eaten anything since last night’s dinner.” She bites her lip. “I tried to get into his room but he already locked the door.”

Junsu looks at the staircase just nearby with a look of confusion then looks back at Yoochun’s mother. “Did anything happen last night?”

She ponders for a while then shakes her head. “Not that I know of, no… Would you mind checking on him? I know he won’t open his door to anyone but you are definitely an exception.” She smiles then adds, “It would be great help. Convince him to eat as well.”

Junsu nods then proceeds to go up to Yoochun’s room to learn the reason behind his odd behaviour of the day. He arrives in front of the bedroom door and knocks lightly, pressing his ear against the door lightly to hear of any movement inside.

“Chunnie? It’s Junsu. Open up.”

There is a shuffling of feet and other things then the knob of the door turning. Junsu looks up at Yoochun and widens his eyes.

“Chunnie…?”

Standing before him, Yoochun is wearing black and white from head to toe; from his white shirt to his dark and very loose-looking slacks, his black and white striped socks, black gothic looking vest and even black bracelets? Are those bracelets? Junsu can’t remember what they are called.

“Why are you dressed like that, Chunnie?” Junsu asks while stepping inside Yoochun’s room, which is completely the opposite of Yoochun. His room is clean and orderly, the walls are painted in the color cream, his books neatly stacked on his study desk, his bookshelf looking spot-free and his bed is also well made.

Except for some things on it. What are those?

Junsu investigates the objects on the bed, picking up a long cylinder tube and reads the writing on the side. Eyeliner?

“Chunnie.. Are these makeup? What are you doing?”

Yoochun sighs and plops onto his bed, staring up to his bedroom ceiling and heaving up another long and heavy sigh.

“I’m trying to impress someone…” Yoochun mumbles and sighs again. Junsu raises his eyebrow at this statement but decides not to say anything yet.

“She’s a little… Goth. So I’m trying to get her attention by sort of wearing the same things she is wearing.” Yoochun glances at his best friend and flashes a grin. “I’m weird, right?”

“I would be lying if I said no.” Junsu answers, dropping the eyeliner onto Yoochun’s bed and sitting on Yoochun’s soft carpet. “Chunnie. You have the strangest taste in women.” He adds, earning a small chuckle from Yoochun.

“I know.”

Junsu shakes his head then thinks for a while, his head cocking to the side as he is deep in his thoughts.

“You know, Chunnie… I think that it’s best that you be yourself. That way, a relationship will last longer.” Junsu says slowly, staring into space while he forms his thoughts into sentences. “Because then, you’ll find out who likes you for you. Why change into something that’s not really you? It doesn’t make sense…

I think you’re great just the way you are, Chunnie. Someone will find you and like you for who you are. Who knows, the person might be someone there but you just don’t notice.”

Junsu tries his best to hide his blush; yes, he was somehow talking about himself. He does like girls but there is something about Yoochun that is different; something that makes his heart flutter every time he thinks about the latter.

“You’re right… I should just be myself…” Yoochun mumbles again, disrupting Junsu’s thoughts to himself. “Thanks, Su.” He smiles warmly to Junsu, earning a smile and a light blush that he didn’t notice.

“Now… Take off that makeup… I can see a bit of eyeliner on your eyes. And get downstairs! Why haven’t you eaten yet, huh?” Junsu pouts and Yoochun laughs at his friend.

“Alright alright, geez.”

~~~~~

So... Yeah. 3rd update XD"

There's not much fluff, I think? And I'm totally not satisfied with this but I really needed something to post up o3o

I'll do better next time c: Because this one was really hard to think up of something XD
Oh well, I tried XD

Well, hope you liked it anyway!

Please comment and subscribe :3

Sincerely,
-the-badguy-or-hero-